Notices

2 Years ago tonight ..........

Old 04-14-2021, 03:26 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
It was nearly 13 years ago but I spent entire nights on here in my early days, just chatting, posting nonsense but importantly not drinking.

Please don’t let your only post be in here, it’s selfish of me but I probably won’t hang around, there are plenty of folk who will though and they will support and help you.
Hey Fizzy, I almost missed your return, because I don't usually respond to threads that were started 13 years ago, but I saw you as the last poster in the thread, and realized there was still some continuity taking place. I usually assume that someone accidentally bumped the thread. We've never met because I've only been here for a couple of years, although I sobered up long ago. I eventually quit doing all the early recovery hubbub, because you get to a point where it's no longer necessary, but I found this place and saw that it was well monitored and just an enjoyable place to be whether I needed it or not. I hope you don't bolt too quickly, I'd still like to hear more from you and what your life is like now.
Old 04-14-2021, 04:51 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Impressive! I am so very happy for you and all that you have accomplished.
I think this forum served its purpose in your life and it may serve a purpose again. It would be wonderful to hear how the last 13 years have treated you and what tools you are using, not using etc. Its okay that you have been away and living your life. No need to feel bad about that.....You changed your life!

Congratulations and keep on keeping on!