Notices

Bottoms Part 95

Old 09-25-2008, 06:10 PM
  # 141 (permalink)  
not a greeter

PD ate sand and is having a problem with the pee drinking???

Pffft!

I'm back on bacon. Food of the Gods. I can't wait to move and smoke a turkey on the deck by the closed pool from hell that we have no idea if it's working or just a big hole in the ground. The turkey at least will be good and I can use my lazer thermometer again. Haven't smoked anything all summer.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:14 PM
  # 142 (permalink)  
Administrator

vee vee

D
Old 09-25-2008, 06:20 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Padding a bit to make up for missing so much.

I have a pvt yoga class class in the morning. I plan on doing the same sequence that bothered the woman last night. I hope I don't lose her . It should be fine.

Back to school night was good. It's always hard when there are more than one to go to, and then when you have more than one in the same school. Mr. GT and I had to split to meet with the respective teachers which coincidentally happen to be the same 2 teachers for both boys but different subjects. I did our 4th grader and he did our 3rd grader. I guess it went well.

I know the 4th grade has been having lots of fun with the trips, baking and tea and yoga plus their gardening and butterfly raising. It really looks as if they don't do any work but they really do. She's the best at incorporating lessons into EVERYTHING they do. She made a 10 minute slide show with some Scot Joplin as the music. Very cool. I have to say... my son is the handsomest kid in that class. Cutest even out of all of them. Every time he was in the picture I was like...he's mine. He is so cute . To myself of course. I'm not that much of an idiot. Well maybe I did slip once or twice lol.

I checked his science journal and his handwriting is neat, his art work is phenomenal, his descriptions very colorful and creative. His spelling? Not so much. I left him a gushy message inside. He's going to either love or hate me tomorrow!
Old 09-25-2008, 06:20 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
vee vee

D
Dee... I thunk you wuz carpe dieming or something .

I'm glad I caught you .
Old 09-25-2008, 06:23 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  
Administrator

even the very best of us need a break Gyps.....

LOL
D
Old 09-25-2008, 06:31 PM
  # 146 (permalink)  
not a greeter

True... so with that...

I am off .

Feel better ananda!

* Cruel cruel smilie DeeDee. It's fall here you know and we are about to buy a house with a pool. Sadistic.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:10 PM
  # 147 (permalink)  
Administrator

sorry V

D
Old 09-25-2008, 07:32 PM
  # 148 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by gypsy tears View Post
My sister is taking ballroom dancing classes right now. She and her bf signed up for a 9 month program and they learn the dances they want as their package. I think they go once a week for the class and then unlimted times per week for fun. It cost as much as my yoga teacher training . And, last I heard... they broke up .

Might be wise to skip it astro.
I'de be going single so it would be ok for me! I don't know how much yoga teacher trining is...but that sounds outside my price range what with potential dbl morgages and new house payment twice that of my current!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 10:38 PM
  # 149 (permalink)  

No time to catch up or read back.Life is crazy but wanted to check in.It's Friday evening here and I'll be absent for most of the weekend but didn't want anyone to think I'd just 'disappeared'!

I have my husbands play rehearsals to attend and my son's birthday plus family visiting so my chances of getting online are slim-as well as 5 dogs here this weekend too! WTF?LOL

Madness.Just madness!But sometimes life's like that I guess.

Love and hugs to all who need them!I'll be back sometime on my Monday

Julesxox
Old 09-25-2008, 11:33 PM
  # 150 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by gypsy tears View Post
Suck it up girly man. I've survived many injuries, the Lyme's, the ear tumor and now the brain tumor I've caught from you!

Take it to the W.A. thread!

LOL, yep it is now developing into my nose and down my throat.

Bollocks!

Thanks for letting us know Jules, we worry!
Old 09-26-2008, 12:33 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  

here stoney - a care package

Old 09-26-2008, 12:41 AM
  # 152 (permalink)  

Thanks Nands!
Old 09-26-2008, 12:58 AM
  # 153 (permalink)  

ooops.....i forgot

Old 09-26-2008, 03:11 AM
  # 154 (permalink)  
Administrator

hey all

I haven't been doing too well this week - I've got a problem with all my joints - they all feel like they're on fire - it's not much fun.

I can't walk too far or do much of anything useful, and even just the normal daily stuff is really tiring me out. It's painful but it's also wearing, annoying and a bit scary. Going to the docs next week.

Seeing as sitting here probably isn't the best thing to do, I'm gonna be light on for at least a few days.

I'm ok mentally - if I'm not around, I won't be off drinking LOL - I just need to take a little more care of myself for a bit.

D
Old 09-26-2008, 04:23 AM
  # 155 (permalink)  

I am sorry to hear that mate. I hope it passes really soon.
Take care of yourself.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:53 AM
  # 156 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Dee, gentle for you . I understand the need to be away for a bit. Take care of yourself first so you can continue to be your wise and congenial self around here. The voice of reason.

Stoney .

Annada too.

Missed Jules but I'm glad she checked in. Sounds busy, Busy is good.

I won't be around much of the day. I pvt class thingy this am and then some errands to run. One child has a bday party to go to so I need to pick up some present for him.

Have fun, knock the illnesses off and be good.

I'll catch up later.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:05 AM
  # 157 (permalink)  

Babes.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:17 AM
  # 158 (permalink)  

what about me stoney ! (pout pout)

Dee...just take care of yourself nd thanks for letting us know so we won''t worry so much.

I thought I would be pain free by now especially as Monday and Tuesday went so well....but it doen't hurt alot it's just that it is constant if i don't take the heavy duty pain killers...

I'll call the dr. today to check in and be sure i'm doing ok and on track for getting OFF the heavy pills ASAP

My son is being a sweethart and I'm really glad that my mom is here (wow can yu believe thta)

Plummer comes today to replace the toleit and make a recommendation on how to deal withthe kitchen leak until all the plumbing is redone...right now we have to carry watter to dump flush the tolet and water to wash in tubs for the dishes and then carry the used water to the bathroom to dump...all activities I am not supose to do for 6-8 weeks and mom leaves today.

Cntrctor will come today at 9:30 to do an estimate on the bsement fix to make the house more sellable....and hopefully he will have a reasonable amount tocharge for the pluming overhaul so I can get that done ASAP.

I haven't beeen able to leave the house except for the Wedn noon meeting (which is what started me on the path of pain). Sure hope I can go tonight.

Stoney - hope you are feeling a little better today, sounds like ballroom danceing is not something either of us will be doing today!
Old 09-26-2008, 06:41 AM
  # 159 (permalink)  
let it grow!

Old 09-26-2008, 07:07 AM
  # 160 (permalink)  
let it grow!

extra idiot hugs to all the sickies!

:ghug3