Thread: Bottoms Part 95
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 06:17 AM
  # 158 (permalink)  
Ananda

what about me stoney ! (pout pout)

Dee...just take care of yourself nd thanks for letting us know so we won''t worry so much.

I thought I would be pain free by now especially as Monday and Tuesday went so well....but it doen't hurt alot it's just that it is constant if i don't take the heavy duty pain killers...

I'll call the dr. today to check in and be sure i'm doing ok and on track for getting OFF the heavy pills ASAP

My son is being a sweethart and I'm really glad that my mom is here (wow can yu believe thta)

Plummer comes today to replace the toleit and make a recommendation on how to deal withthe kitchen leak until all the plumbing is redone...right now we have to carry watter to dump flush the tolet and water to wash in tubs for the dishes and then carry the used water to the bathroom to dump...all activities I am not supose to do for 6-8 weeks and mom leaves today.

Cntrctor will come today at 9:30 to do an estimate on the bsement fix to make the house more sellable....and hopefully he will have a reasonable amount tocharge for the pluming overhaul so I can get that done ASAP.

I haven't beeen able to leave the house except for the Wedn noon meeting (which is what started me on the path of pain). Sure hope I can go tonight.

Stoney - hope you are feeling a little better today, sounds like ballroom danceing is not something either of us will be doing today!