Notices

Whiner's Anonymous Part 8

Old 05-31-2008, 08:52 PM
  # 141 (permalink)  

Old 05-31-2008, 09:01 PM
  # 142 (permalink)  
Administrator

LOL yep Jomey's schooled me some

and good cmc - just watch out for walleyed kooters now, y'heah?
D
Old 05-31-2008, 09:06 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  
cmc

Well it's late...actually it just turned into Sunday here and I have been trying very hard to find an adequate whine. The whine I do have is very pathetic but in any WA meeting...after somebody shares, the rule is to agree..."That's awful!!!"

so here goes>

This morning at breakfast, at my fav diner with mr cmc...the cook sliced my tomatoes with the onion chopper!!!! YIKES!!! Have you ever eaten a tomato sliced with stale onion juices dried up all over the blade??? Well, I have. Blech.(that's it...sorry folks)
Old 05-31-2008, 09:19 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  
Administrator

that's awful.
Old 05-31-2008, 09:33 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  

Everything is awful here too....don't know why i keep smiling!:ghug2
Old 06-01-2008, 02:59 AM
  # 146 (permalink)  

cmc, hope ya git the git back in your git-along soon!
Old 06-01-2008, 04:35 AM
  # 147 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Woke up in a rather horrible panic attack. Had strange dreams all nite and kept waking up. I'm praying to God to get me thru today without passing out from heat or fatigue or stress. Am feeling really stressed and nervous right now - my cup of strong coffee will probably make that worse. Am praying also that I get thru today without snapping at anyone, especially daddy dearest and sister.

I can't believe I'm getting thru this without drinking myself into a stupor. I'd give my right arm for a valium about now, but since I don't have one will have to do with deep breathing and praying.:praying

Just had to vent. Thanks for listening.:ghug
Old 06-01-2008, 04:42 AM
  # 148 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I'll share my coffee with you, least, it's fresh and I have cheese croissants too.

Then we can pour some on this old, rusty, computer and maybe it will start speeding up to beyond crawl. Grrrrrrr.

Now I remember why I got my last new computer, this one is wheezing too.

That's not much of a Sunday morning whine, but with coffee this good AND a fresh cheese croissant, life doesn't get much better than this.

Oh, yeah, all my Queeny pics are stuck in my dead computer, I'll revive her when I get my new one.

Whinerama Hugs
Old 06-01-2008, 05:28 AM
  # 149 (permalink)  

Hey Least!

I completely get the panic thing! Just keep breathing, honey. I'll share my really good hazelnut coffee with ya Just think...in a few short hours it'll be over! Easy for me to say, right? Just know I'll be thinking about you.

:ghug3
Old 06-01-2008, 08:19 AM
  # 150 (permalink)  

You know - it just hurts my feelings and ****'s me off! I know I was never dependable when I drank and that even in sobriety i don't get things done on my neibor and lawn lady's time schedule.....but jeezzzzz

I just mowed my back yard and got ready to start the front of mine and my neibors. I had said I would mow them while lawn lady was on vacation. My neibor actually said at the time words to the effect of i'll believe it when i see it. that hurt but i understand why it was deserved. when i saw lawn lady last weekend she started to get all antxy about would my mower work, etc. and i looked her dead in the eyes and said if it doesn't i've lined up a mower to barrow, i take this seriously and i will get it done.

So my neibor had someone else do it yesterday....i think. her lawn looks short...i guess i'll have to check with her to be sure. but you know i made it clear as could be that i would do this. in the past i just said maybe sorta when i was drinking. it's just so frustrating!
Old 06-01-2008, 08:22 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  

Ok...I have a whine..........It just cost me $60.00 to fill my tank!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Old 06-01-2008, 08:39 AM
  # 152 (permalink)  
No more merlot, more mamma

I need a haircut badly.
Woke up with a headache. Went downstairs, and apparently the dog tried to aim for the litter boxes and missed. BIG TIME.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:44 AM
  # 153 (permalink)  
cmc

Nomomerlot....you can have my whine for today. (barring unforeseeable events of course) So your poor pup's not a very good shot eh?
Old 06-02-2008, 06:24 AM
  # 154 (permalink)  

OK, I'm one of those people that make a list of things that I need or would like to get done, nothing set in stone just a sort of WISH list. This morning as I was having my coffee I saw said list looked like it had grown:wtf2 Turns out SIL has been crossing off things I have done and adding other chores she thinks I should do. Plus after I mowed and weed eated huge back yard she came out and with hands on hips inspected yard and pronounced it GOOD!:*******: I know that this to shall pass but I wish it would pass faster! Good morning Whiners!
Linda
Old 06-02-2008, 09:55 AM
  # 155 (permalink)  
let it grow!

no whines for me today. going to the beach and then a kooks concert.

i think unemployment is starting to agree with me!

so, my whine is up for grabs!!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 10:09 AM
  # 156 (permalink)  
cmc

No whines here either.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:46 AM
  # 157 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Actually I have nothing either! :rof

(I get two days off from work given by the boss tomorrow & Wednesday-they are having a training thing here for the guys so....) I will let you guys whine...carry on..
Old 06-02-2008, 12:02 PM
  # 158 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

My whine is that money is so central to survival and love and devotion don't seem to count for much. My lack of steady decent income seems to be negatively affecting those I hold most dear: daughter and dogs. Am sick of being out of work and having to do without the necessities - like paying bills and getting surgery for my blind dog! Am just sick of everything today.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:04 PM
  # 159 (permalink)  
IO Storm

No whines from me! Been in San diego all week with both daughters and

grandkids...going to the beach now and wonder of wonders....called sponsor at

home....

She's coming up here tomorrow and will give me a ride home....wow!!!!

A lengthy session....

My only whine?

Wish my mom was better so I could move out....my own place..own PC...own life!!!!!

But I suppose things are as they should for now.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:21 PM
  # 160 (permalink)  

Ok I have a BIG whine...I was in a very good mood until I went to work this morning and everyone and their brother was b*tchng, whining and complaining!! My boss wanted to use me as her personal whipping girl, until she figured out that it probably wasn't the brightest idea that she had today! Clients were a pain in the *ss, employees were difficult, etc...WHINE!!!!

Thanks! I feel better already! :bounce