Love still sucks.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:54 AM
  # 123 (permalink)  
let it grow!

going to doc today. i surrender.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:56 AM
  # 124 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

WAs informed today by my mechanic that the 'cornering' noise is the right tie rod end and that is should be replaced pronto... and I have no money to do so. I have to apply for emergency assistance from our dept of human services to get these car repairs done. Seems like it's always 'something'...
Old 04-21-2008, 08:58 AM
  # 125 (permalink)  
cmc

Originally Posted by cmc View Post
and....my whineless phase is now over....I have a fresh brand new whine for you.
Being a mom can be grumpy business sometimes. And that's all I have to say about that.
Well...that 'fresh new whine' is becoming a bit stale, and yet I'm still a teensy bit grumpy. It really is all about me, you know.
So I have some more recovery work to do....I prefer serenity over grumpy any day.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:05 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

I have cramps today!
Old 04-21-2008, 11:14 AM
  # 127 (permalink)  

periods suck worse than love!
Old 04-21-2008, 01:46 PM
  # 128 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I had some things to do today but after taking something for a bad migraine I ended up sleeping for several hours. Now I feel groggy and haven't gotten anything done!! Waaaa!

THen after waking up I called a potential customer of my small cleaning business and they had found someone else to do the work. Waaaa!

I'm so glad this thread is here. Now I don't have to whine to my family, I get all my whines out here and don't have to annoy my daughter.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:49 AM
  # 129 (permalink)  

morning whiners
Old 04-22-2008, 04:00 AM
  # 130 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Old 04-22-2008, 04:00 AM
  # 131 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

THis is not so much of a whine,but a prayer: a cry for help. I noticed my diabetic dog's "good" eye now has a large visible cataract just like his right eye. He's essentially blind now and is running into walls and door frames. I cannot afford to have surgery done to remove these cataracts. I am going to contact a Veterinary College teaching hospital and see if I can't have surgery done to remove the cataracts. I don't know if it can be done, but I'm going to ask. :praying

Last edited by least; 04-22-2008 at 04:22 AM.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:30 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  
No more merlot, more mamma

I was going to whine about my cold..but instead I'll send a big hug and prayers to Least for your dog!
Old 04-22-2008, 04:37 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  

Woaw Im grateful to have a place to moan and groan this morning.
Maybe if I dump it off here, I wont carry it around all day.
Im so sick of my partner getting up everyday and looking at the world with negativity. His every word is negative. Its like he's not happy unless he can find something to moan about.....and let me tell you, we could win the lottery and he'd find something negative about it.
Im so sick of trying to combat his negativity.
I get up to have morning coffee with him...but I yelled at him this morning.
I kinda lost it....I told him I wasnt going to get up just to listen to him spew garbage...its a horrible way to start my day.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:41 AM
  # 134 (permalink)  

Least...Im sending prayers and hope and hugs for your dog.
:praying
Old 04-22-2008, 05:11 AM
  # 135 (permalink)  

Least - I feel for you. I have an elderly states puppy and a young one. Sometimes Bodhi's aging just breaks my heart.

Julie - Not to be calus, but thank you so much, you make me grateful this morning that I don't have to deal with that kinda stuff as a single person.

Love still sucks!
Old 04-22-2008, 05:53 AM
  # 136 (permalink)  

Good morning Whiners!
Thought I'd get this out of my system so I can start the day with a calm mind.Hubby stopped smoking due to illness but already has copd, told Dr's during this last stay in hospital, that my smoking in the house was a factor in him getting pneumonia! So I've started smoking outside, which I would have done before if he had said something. Then I discover that he has been sneaking cig's in the garage! He also has had to use his scooter more due to weakness in his legs, I've moved furniture to make room but he still has managed to gouge out pieces of wood on table legs yesterday he busted the seam on my granite counter top, moved it a 1/4 in and Sun he bumped into the coffee table,moved it 2in and it's soild sandstone. Right now he's using the hallway walls as a guide line to get to the other room. Lord knows I love him, but just because the scooter can go 5mph does'nt mean he has to.
OK, I fell better. Thanks for letting me WHINE!
Old 04-22-2008, 01:34 PM
  # 137 (permalink)  

Prayers for your dog least.

I can relate to the vet bills. I've been going there quite a bit since last Dec. All our tax refund money is gone. It was supposed to be for a vacation to see my parents in Texas. So we're not going now. I took it as a sign from my HP that he didn't want us to go. My Father isn't taking his medication right now, and has a lot of mood swings with his emotions. I could of drank again out there because of him. My sponsor agrees that it isn't a healthy environment with him with me in early recovery.

My whine today is that we're going to the vets again. We were just there yesterday. Kitty-Sue is sick now. We thought she just had a bladder infection. She's still not better. now, the vet is talking about x-rays and other tests. We can't afford any more.

Barb
Old 04-22-2008, 05:16 PM
  # 138 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Prayers for least's old dog from the mama of an old cat. God made a mistake when he didn't let animals live longer.

My whine du jour? Being asked to stay for a one hour committee meeting after work and then the meeting goes on for TWO hours. 'Scuse me talkative people, the queen needs her dinner!!! Grrrrrr.

Phew that was hard, it's such a beautiful spring here, whining does not come easy. I'm working on it.

Old 04-23-2008, 03:29 AM
  # 139 (permalink)  

i'm whine'n cuz my GF messed up on her meds! ugh!

Detox Time!
Old 04-23-2008, 03:40 AM
  # 140 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Prayers for GF that she'll be back on the good road soon. :praying

Whining that life hands us stinky lessons sometimes, but the more they stink the more we tend to notice them. Peeeeeeuuuuuu whines to lifes lessons.

Who has the Febreze?

Hugs