Notices

Any Moms Out There Keeping Sane While Not Using Part 11

Old 01-21-2007, 06:36 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  

Holy Crap- this has turned into quite a ballgame- tied at 28 now in the 4th. The girls are goin crazy right now!!
Old 01-21-2007, 06:41 PM
  # 122 (permalink)  

anesthesia school- wow- what did your parents say when you started bartending?
Old 01-21-2007, 06:43 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  

Okay, I'm putting on the game...
Old 01-21-2007, 06:49 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  

misti boop (our resident bada$$, redhead single mommie)

Old 01-21-2007, 06:53 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  

oh, thank you...i thought you didn't love me anymore
Old 01-21-2007, 08:03 PM
  # 126 (permalink)  

Laundry is done, coffee is ready for the morning and my shows are over. Time for this Boop to go to bed.

((Ig))- Congrats Rubster- it was a good game.

Sleep well and sweet dreams everyone!

I love you all!! Talk to you tomorrow!
Old 01-21-2007, 08:08 PM
  # 127 (permalink)  

Tam... you didn't finish my laundry....
Old 01-21-2007, 09:21 PM
  # 128 (permalink)  

i'm, as usual, up too late......i have to wake up in 5 hours........i have so much on my mind.......i wish i could come out and say this, but i planned to have a discussion with mike this weekend, and it never happened.........and i don't think it's fair to him to 'rat him out' to my girls until i talk to him.....if it doesn't turn into a huge argument........i promise to let you in on my big dramatic secret as soon as i can.............F$%k......i wish i could get this out............................i want my mom.........she would know what to do..............

g'night, girls......i love you all............
ayla

brynn......did you see that hot sexy boop that looks just like you???

ruby, liss, codi, beezy............are we still getting together in feb.???? (and of course, everyone is welcome) i was thinking we could get rooms in the same hotel in columbus........shorter trip for everyone and we could spend a couple of days together.......dress up and 'do lunch'............i'll show you around town, the galleries, osu campus........(i know we are too old, but we could giggle at the cute college boys)........i grew up there so we can have a really good time........i thought we would stay downtown.......i really hope we're still on.....with the holidays and all of the usual distractions i have not mentioned it for a while........but i need you guys...........i need to get out of this house for just a little while.....this was mom's place and it understandably makes me a little nuts to be here...............let me know.................

'night
Old 01-21-2007, 09:28 PM
  # 129 (permalink)  

Hi ayla,

I am still up too, since Tam didn't finish my laundry, I guess I have too... It's snowing here not much but I can hope for a late opening, I'll still be up at 5:30 and probally go in any way I could use the time in my classroom. Since I am thinking about it so much It probally won't happen.

I feel bad that you are struggling with this issue... I hope you get to talk to mike tomorrow and work it out... I hate to see people split up especially when kids are involved...

I wish I was closer to Ohio so I could join you...
Old 01-21-2007, 09:34 PM
  # 130 (permalink)  

((((((NYC)))))) thank you......
Old 01-22-2007, 03:53 AM
  # 131 (permalink)  
Rinnie's Grandpa

Good morning Mom's...

I'm gonna post some pics of Rinnie tonight I promise...

I signed up at PhotoBucket and uploaded some pics. I've been putting off posting them. I still procrastinate like I used to when I was using. I'm getting better though...

Have a GREAT day everybody. Stay warm.

Steve

Old 01-22-2007, 04:35 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  

Mmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmmmm......this crow sure is good! WTF! I didn't even stay up to watch the game, i woke my DH up at 2:00am to find out if we won or not and he said "NO". Ugh! Congratulations Ruby...
Old 01-22-2007, 04:37 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  

Good morning-
Good luck at school today NYC.

Gotta get the kids to school- be back with my coffee in a while.

((((Ayla))))

xoxo T
Old 01-22-2007, 04:38 AM
  # 134 (permalink)  

You didn't watch Ig???
Old 01-22-2007, 04:50 AM
  # 135 (permalink)  

i watched most of it (well, it was tied when i turned it off)...but i've learned to lose sleep over these things cause i usually regret it, and then i'm ugly the next day for lack of sleep.

gotta get ready for work now......i'm cutting it kinda close

Talk to y'all later
Old 01-22-2007, 05:44 AM
  # 136 (permalink)  

good morning ladies

great night last night, easy, went to family b'day party, didn't HAVE to chew gum or gargle mouthwash, or try not to get to close, uhh, what a different feeling, On sundays, especially sports Sundays, I would always start early, 4pm or so, so I never liked an evening family party, so sad

Tam--my parents were certainly not happy campers, they paid for my schooling, they were very confused, Iwas one of those perfect kids all through H.S, my habits didn't start until I was in my 20's. But my parents are the most wonderful people in the world, they have always stayed by my side, helping , supporting, giving advice. And remember they had no clue i had habits, because when I started partying, I was hanging with an upper crowd, doing nose candy, so you don't get drunk on nose candy, I jogged in 10K races(can't believe I never had a heart attack), they just thought I needed a break from school. oh my I am rambling and telling all my dirty little secrets

congrats to the colts fans out there!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 05:46 AM
  # 137 (permalink)  

good morning, ladies......i have one of my killer headaches from hell.........arg.....so i had to take a vicoden today............i really hate it....it makes me feel like crap these days, but the screwed up thing is that i know if it was available i would take it anyway, all the time and just feel like crap.....

i'm sorry about the crazy, suspensful drama, and that i can't discuss it yet.....i wish now i had not even posted all that......but i needed to hear that you are here when i need you, i guess.....as if i didn't already know that......

ruby, congrats...........mike's a bears fan, so we are in trouble, but since i'm not, we can remain friends.....lol......

ig, i hope you get over having to wear that jersey........

(sorry, ig.....but i found these and HAVE to show them to ruby)

i'm gonna go lie down for a few.........but i will be back.......don't have any fun without me.................

steve, we missed you...........i thought all our talk about boobs scared you away.....hehe......i said boobs.......

love,
ayla
Old 01-22-2007, 05:50 AM
  # 138 (permalink)  

Sounds like you all had a good weekend. Mine was so busy I couldn't even sit at the computer for a few minutes. I'm beginning to really like the quiet time of the week. I've learned that I lose all control of the house on the weekend and by Monday the house looks like a windstorm swept through.

This is going to be an interesting week since my hub will be gone for a few days. He hasn't travelled much in a long time, so I might just get to chat at night a time or two.

I read back through the 8 or so pages I missed and something jumped out that I wanted to comment on (hope you don't mind me bringing up old news). It's sex. Someone (sorry can't remember who) was worried about having sober sex. It was one of my biggest worries and I even pissed off my h when I told him I was worried (as if I was drunk every time we had sex or something...uh, yeah...) Anyway, it took time (months, not just days). I was so self conscious, and I didn't think I could handle not feeling really good each time. Eventually, I just got more comfortable in my own skin and everything got better. Just don't rush it or worry since that doesn't help anyway. I can't even begin to tell you how different I feel now as compared to a year ago. Don't knock "sober sex" until you've tried it.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:51 AM
  # 139 (permalink)  

Pookie, this is a good place to fess up, noone is judging. It's sorta like talking to yourself but someone is listening and responding.

It made me realize how bad I had gotten my talking about all of sneaking and hiding I used to do... keep posting...
Old 01-22-2007, 05:54 AM
  # 140 (permalink)  

Holy freakin' Moly...so much to catch up on!! Computer was on the blink from Friday afternoon until yesterday...

Going to go read everything I missed. I was skimming though and Ayla, I cannot believe you found a Boop with purple boots and a Colts Boop! How cool is that????

Ig...it was a good game! You need to pm me your address...I think you'll look smashing in blue by the way!

I have some drama of my own to talk to y'all about....

Love you all be back after I catch up!