Old 01-22-2007, 05:50 AM
  # 138 (permalink)  
c'est la vie

Sounds like you all had a good weekend. Mine was so busy I couldn't even sit at the computer for a few minutes. I'm beginning to really like the quiet time of the week. I've learned that I lose all control of the house on the weekend and by Monday the house looks like a windstorm swept through.

This is going to be an interesting week since my hub will be gone for a few days. He hasn't travelled much in a long time, so I might just get to chat at night a time or two.

I read back through the 8 or so pages I missed and something jumped out that I wanted to comment on (hope you don't mind me bringing up old news). It's sex. Someone (sorry can't remember who) was worried about having sober sex. It was one of my biggest worries and I even pissed off my h when I told him I was worried (as if I was drunk every time we had sex or something...uh, yeah...) Anyway, it took time (months, not just days). I was so self conscious, and I didn't think I could handle not feeling really good each time. Eventually, I just got more comfortable in my own skin and everything got better. Just don't rush it or worry since that doesn't help anyway. I can't even begin to tell you how different I feel now as compared to a year ago. Don't knock "sober sex" until you've tried it.