Notices

I haven't drank Yet!!!!!

Old 09-06-2006, 03:10 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

I just had a bowl of Special K and a half of a jar of pickles...and NO(!!!) I'm not pregnant! I'm still almost positive it tasted better than the stapler and three hole punch! : )
Old 09-06-2006, 06:59 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

you guys are so funny! this is a great thread!

glad to know that my jones-ing for ice cream is "normal"! i've been salivating with ice cream craving for about a week now!

oh and get this, we went to coldstone creamery (where you can order ice cream any way you want it: it's an evil evil place). i ordered a MASSIVE chocolate ice cream with peanut butter and caramel syrup and heath bar pieces--they mix it all together hand smashing the candy bars--omigod to die for. i think my husband was embarrassed to be with me--lol! i was doing the harry met sally groan all the while i'm just barely able to lift the massive mound of calories to my mouth! so good, i'm drooling here thinking about it. hmmm...even really good wine or wonderful single malts don't seem to appeal nearly as much as that decadent stuff.

can this be good?!?!?!? is there an icecreamaholics recovery forum around here?

anyhow, i'm off to the gym tomorrow. kids start school, momma goes to work on her flabby rear end. have lost about 10-15 pounds in the past 6 weeks and i want to keep it off. i'm telling ya, the duct tape on the mouth seems like a good idea.

****{Arura}}}, sorry to hear about your troubles. You are sounding so good and so strong. These things have a way of working out. Sending you good thoughts and prayers.

oncenice--are you from texas? "poop from a goose" lordy, what a turn of phrase--lol! too funny. glad to see ya laughing!

suzin--alpo might work in my house--thanks for the tip ;-)

hugs all around--
Old 09-06-2006, 09:31 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Rose,

I am so happy to see you here, laughing and smiling!
Old 09-06-2006, 09:48 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Talking

I just love this place, stapler, 3 hole punch, poop from a goose and all!

Old 09-07-2006, 06:49 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Im back at work. Ate a banana and a BabyRuth Candy bar, But for some reason. Skunk is sounding might good. I can almost SMELL IT.

Hi all. Almost drank yesterday. Had the beer by the Cashier. Hey that kinda rhymes. Anyway, I DIDN'T GET IT. *****.

Who the heck is having coffee and diet soda for breakfast. PaperDoll is that you. Now wonder why your a doll made of paper. Lightest Doll there is huh. Get some weight on ya would yet. Coffee and diet soda for breakfast.

Pickles and Special K. Hmmm. Do you slice the pickles and lay them on top of your Special K, Like Strawberries. Pickles, and Milk, I can almost taste that like I can smell that Skunk.

This thead is started to STINK. PU.

Smelly sour pickely skunk. Phew!
Old 09-07-2006, 06:55 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

I'm so glad you checked in Rose. You sound great.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:06 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

yeah, I might sound good, but I look terrible. I must say I"m not sleeping at all through this. I've been going to bed at 10:00 and waking up at 3:00 almost everday since I haven't had a drink. Its kinda bugging me.

Give me more tme in the day to stuff my face.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:36 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

I just ate about 7 pieces of bacon and 2 helpings of scrambled eggs....My son was hungry so I joined him.

and a big glass of chocolate milk....I too have gained about 15 pounds since I stopped using but I was looking like crap so I am glad to have the extra 15...but I need to be careful or it will kep piling on...gonna start running again..used to run alot but haven't in awhile...

I am so glad you are still here and doing well....
~B
Old 09-07-2006, 07:56 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Sleeplessness is something to be expected and it does pass in time. You'll probably feel more energetic and productive in the long run, but that's a wonderful thing not some thing to curse.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:16 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

Coffee and diet coke -- well not at the same time. Today I had coffee -- then just now more coffee and a cinnamon roll. And, crap, I don't have any pop in this house! I'm working or should I say "working" from home today because I had to take my car into the shop and dump another $300 dollars into it.

Anyone need want to buy a car?

I guarantee you, the only reason I didn't gain weight after I stopped drinking is because my anti-depressant keeps me from having a big appetite. I still love to eat of course. I just can't eat as much. I actually lost 20 lbs. but I'm not healthy. Not eating right or working out. I don't have the motivation for that.

I'm not the lightest doll there is -- trust me. Those 20 lbs I lost needed to be gone, I won't be blowing away in the wind any time soon.

Love ya Rose. I'm really proud of you.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:32 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

PD, this is a stick up. I want your antidepressants and I want them now.

Screw my own cymbalta and naltrexone. I want the "SKINNY STUFF"

Spoken like a true addict.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:38 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

LOL Rose!

Actually - I'm afraid to get off of them. Really. What's going to happen if they want to switch me!? I'm scared about that. I did keep all of my fat clothes but damn I don't want to gain it back.

*In my best Homer Simpson voice*
Mmmmmm, bacon
Old 09-07-2006, 10:01 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

PD I'll take your FAT Clothes.

I'll take every one's fat clothes.

In fact. I'll get you my pretties and your house of food too.
(cackle cackle like the wicked witch from oz)
Old 09-07-2006, 10:11 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Sorry, Rose, I donated mine to the circus...they needed new tents.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:12 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

You could grab some of my skinny clothes... as even they are starting too fall off at the hips...!

Thanks for the chuckels

Ive got a few bad habits too...

Thanks for the kind words you know who i mean...xXx...!
Old 09-07-2006, 10:40 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Arura, your skinny clothes are falling off.

You better get some meat on your bones, you never know when some crazy alchy like myself might run out of food and turn into cannablism. I'm gonna be might disappointed if I eat all the food in the world and all the people are skinnyl.

What's that joke. Why don't cannibles like clowns - - cause hey taste funny. Ha. Everything tastes good to me.

How ya doing today Arura
Old 09-07-2006, 11:20 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

This thread is the biggest HOOT! It's so funny because it's all so true.

Rose, you are cracking me up. I love seeing you like this!

As I type this, I've just finished a heapin' helpin' of leftover lasagna (call me Garfield) and am trying to think of something good for dessert. Hmmmmm....somebody here mentioned Coldstone so now I'm thinking ice cream sounds pretty good.

(Somehow, a stick of celery doesn't do a thing for me...)

I'm not to the point of ingesting staplers and skunks yet, but I think I hear a can of sweetened condensed milk calling my name...
Old 09-07-2006, 11:51 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

ALCOHOLIC

A is for Ate

L is for Lika

C is for Cow

O is for On

H is Her

O is of Only

L is LazyBoy

I is for Indigo

C is for Chair

Ate Lika Cow on Her Only Lazyboy Indigo (purple blue) chair.

Thats me.

I'm getting constitpated. Starburst and skittles do not regulate if ya know what I mean

Guys I really really want a beer. Its kinda bugging me today.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:38 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

No beer. Bran Flakes, ok? by the pound. Dry, at your desk. HOney nut cherios, dry. Good healthy snack foods. That regulate you. Gum. Dont swallow it if tastes too good. That will not regulate you.
You do not need a beer. You are doing good. And just think. You are happy and cracking jokes without alcohol in your system. You are just you. A couple beers, your thinking is blurred. Your reaction time is slower. And at the end of it all, you just fall asleep. Use that energy you got and do something fun.
Go audtion for some stand up comedy or something. Or, go chase a skunk. Just dont cave in!!

mertyl
Old 09-07-2006, 12:49 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Keep your eye on the prize, rose. You want to feel better in the end. Will you feel better with one beer? No, because you'll want 2 and 3 and on and on. You've got a clear enough head right now to be able to think about the decision. You've got the strength inside you. use it!