Notices

I haven't drank Yet!!!!!

Old 09-07-2006, 12:54 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Maybe I'll go and collect Roadkill. Cook me up some good Skunk, Possum stew. Get a nice aroma in the ole house.

Its just another night where I can be by myself you know.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:02 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

u need to appreciate the alone time. run a bath. read. talk to yourself. call people. (i can see u blabbing up the phone lines.)
write down WHY you want to drink so bad and review it.
cook a healthy dinner and make prank calls. Anything to get you away from the beers. it will get easier.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:06 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Mertyl is right, forget the beer and do stand up. You have a gift.

Keep hanging on, pretty soon that pink cloud is gonna hit, and this will all be worth it.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:06 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

You can drive over to Indy (Only 6 hours, I think) and help me clean carpets!
Old 09-07-2006, 01:07 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  

come pick up my kids for the weekend.....wait that may put you into a serious bender...
Old 09-07-2006, 01:11 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  

And you can take my husband, after we clean carpet. He'll be good company on your way to get Smyle's kids!! All the sudden I bet eating possum stew alone is sounding a lot better. Anything beats reaching for a beer. Don't do it.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:14 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  

You're doing a wonderful job at this girlfriend!!!
You rock!
Old 09-07-2006, 01:15 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

I am cooking Greek food tonight and am so excited....I love Greek food...love greek men too...he he he... love greek men that cook greek food best....

Dont drink...It is not worth it rose....
Old 09-07-2006, 01:25 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  

I"m so confused I'm driving 6 hours to RubyTs with Smyle's kids to get RubyTs Husband (after he cleans her carpets of course) to end up on a serious bender only to have Smyle have greek guy she loves cook her greek food she loves.

Wow, I so see how communicating with other addicts is so helpful, I think.

Smyle Somehow I think you got the best deal in this.

I prefer Itallian Stallions myself. Course they are all Alchy's I know I am Italian and my whole family loves the Vino. Ah. I'm BSing I'm an Italian who drinks beer and smokes cigarettes. Correction I'm an Italian who drinks everything but beer and smokes way too many cigarettes NOW.

I wonder if Skunk in Ragu sauce is anygood or if I should just make homemade sauce like my Granny used to make.

Skunkquini. Pasta ConSkunkey.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:32 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Skunkquini. Pasta ConSkunkey.
Now that's a meal!
Old 09-07-2006, 01:51 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  

sounds freakin great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2006, 01:53 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

If you ate me you would lose your clean days sweetie ...!!! LOL but true...!

Im good thanks Hon ....Hows you ... Mrs...
Old 09-07-2006, 05:35 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  

I would have to say yes...I am getting a nice long weekend.....

I promise to feed you too...but the greek is mine.....and since he is here maybe you should take my hubby too....LOL...

hey bring all the road kill you want we can cook some here too....

see you tomorrow !!!!

I have a bridal shower Sat for my last single best friend...talk about pressure but at over 90 days I am feeling pretty good about it...keep me honest ladies !!!!
~B
~B
Old 09-07-2006, 06:06 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Smyle, I have a birthday party to go to. I'm feeling your pressure. But I did it last weekend, I'll do it this weekend too.

Should be a fun weekend since Rose will have our husbands and kids!
Old 09-07-2006, 06:37 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  

you guys are all too funny.

rose, you absolutely can not go off and drink because we need your wacky wicked humor! stay with us--maybe i can bribe you with some other small animals--in addition to skunk, i have groundhog, fox and deer in my backyard--sound better in red sauce? deerghetti? foxaroni?

okay--in all seriousness--which antidepressant doesn't make you gain weight? SPILL!

i'm trying to lose but losing at the trying more often than not ;-)

as for my food fest...today i did better. let's see, i had a pria bar for breakfast, worked out like a maniac and had a fruit smoothie with protein supplement (which is actually pretty good, low in fat and calories-but pales in comparison to the chocolate/peanutbutter/caramel thing that i have had going...), and then, had penne dinner with yummy bread and olive oil. entirely too healthy--gotta get me some caramel-covered pickles sprinkled with skunk and goose droppings...;-)

okay--not tyring to play any trump cards, but this weekend is a doozy for me--soccer practice, soccer game, birthday party (for my youngest), baby shower, night out to see "mamma mia" followed on sunday by church (rally day), school picnic and yacht club dinner with relatives--and hopefully i'll squeeze in my saturday aa meeting. wish me luck. i was feeling really groovy yesterday and most of today but tonight my @ss is grass and i'm beat. this sobriety thing is wearing me out ;-)

thank goodness i can come to this thread to cheer me up! thanks!!!!
Old 09-07-2006, 06:47 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Talking

HA HAHAHHAAA HAHAHHAHAHHAH AHHA HAHA HA !!
You Girls Rock!!!
Old 09-08-2006, 06:16 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Okay, I'm tired as hell today. Someone tell me when I'm gonna sleep. No drinks again yesterday. So here I am.

But I got home last night ate that damn ice cream. I hate ice cream. Plus its expensive. Looking into buying a cow so I can make my own.

I have a two bedroom apartment. Hop Big Milk Bessy uses the litter box. I have three of them.

got up at 2:00 a.m. and ate Grapes. Geez Ice Cream and Grapes.

I decided this weekend to go to the grocery store and just buy it out. The whole damn store. Cow tongue, liver, gizzards, tripe and all.

My mission is to eat till I give birth to a chain of stores and become rich.

Maybe eat myself into a comma and sleep.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:45 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  

I am laughing so hard at that chain of stores comment Rose....you are hilarious !!!!

I am tired too !!!!I still do not sleep that great but..at least I am drug free...no one ever died from not sleeping ....some people around them may have but...that is a different news story...I am just a coffee junkie though so... I drink it all day.....till noon at least....my problem is I pee all night...for a 33 yr old I feel like 83 needing depends... I used to be able to hold it all night...oh well....

hey if you need some help running that chain of stores count me in I could run the bakery and the floral dept....just no background check... I will submit to a UA but leave my past out of it....

HUGS !!!!! ~B
Old 09-08-2006, 06:51 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Ha, I think after we get our chain of stores we can right a tell all book about our past. Mix em up a little for some good reading.
Old 09-08-2006, 07:06 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Perfect.....just make sure we don't turn out like James Frey...he is gonna lose millions....wonder if he will turn to drugs again ???? That would so suck to write a book then have to go through what he did....

get to work on those stores girl !!!! have you ever at tripe....OMG ...Yuk....my uncle is from Mexico and of course growing up 30 minutes from the border I ate so much true mexican food....menudo is so gross....I remember being little and having to eat a bowl... i puked all day and will never forget that....YUK !!! I was hungry ....