Class of November 2019 Part 3

Old 11-26-2019, 07:52 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks
It’s afternoon now so I’m nearly there.
Not working today and it’s stinking hot so I might have a nap and then a swim
Old 11-26-2019, 07:55 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Stopping in to say hello to all the November 2019 peeps! I'm in the November 2018 class...so we're all distant cousins. Hang in there! Keep on, stay strong.
Old 11-26-2019, 08:09 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jimmyJlover View Post
Stopping in to say hello to all the November 2019 peeps! I'm in the November 2018 class...so we're all distant cousins. Hang in there! Keep on, stay strong.
Hi JimmyJ
Thanks for popping in
Congratulations on a year
Old 11-26-2019, 09:22 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Outonthetiles View Post
Big congrats on 14 days Auchie and willow!
Thanks Tiles
Old 11-26-2019, 09:48 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Day 16, and I’m really proud to say I celebrated my birthday without any alcohol. First af bday in 6 years. I was tempted but said “not today satan” It ended up being a great birthday and a way to set standards of self care for the year.
Old 11-26-2019, 09:52 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

That’s awesome Mariposa! A real accomplishment, both on 16 days and to have a sober birthday. Well done! And happy birthday
Old 11-26-2019, 10:36 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Congrats Auchie and Willow on 2 weeks!! And Marioisa on 16 days!

Just finally got home a few minutes ago from the bball game. I am so glad there is no school tomorrow, we are all going to be wiped out tomorrow.
Good news is we won!! And my son also got to start on varsity as a Freshman! Nice little surprise for us. He was over the moon happy.

Little ones foot is not feeling so good tonight. Praying it gets better very soon.

I'll catch up more tomorrow when my brain isn't so fuzzy from tiredness.

Love to all! Goodnight. ❤
Old 11-26-2019, 10:49 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

That’s fantastic Citrus, on the win, varsity and your boys foot too!
Goodnight, sleep well!
I’ve had a really lazy day, apart from a walk this morning, I had a lovely massage and then came home and have been vegging on the couch with a book. I ate a pile of sweet biscuits which isn’t great, but it is what it is. Better than alcohol anyway. And tomorrow is a new day to eat healthy food again... some days just need more sweet foods than others. And I’m not being too strict on myself, so long as I don’t drink, some sweet treats here and there are ok as long as I don’t eat them all the time
Old 11-26-2019, 10:50 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats mariposa

night all!

D
Old 11-27-2019, 01:09 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Hi everybody and good morning.
I find that not drinking has freed me up so I can devote more time to my strangling hobby. When I look back I realise that when my drinking levels were at their highest I was hardly doing any strangling at all.
I feel that strangling is vital if I want to maintain my recovery. Selfish people might object to all the strangling I'm doing but I'm sorry, I have to prioritise at this stage and my sobriety is actually important.
Anyway, I hope you're all doing okay. It's a busy day ahead. I'm off to have a quick strangle.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:50 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Regarding my post above. I'd just like to say that it's not really true; I don't have a busy day ahead at all.
Keep strong everyone. I like reading your posts; it cheers me up.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:58 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Days/Months

Hi everyone,

For me Tuesday has to be the worst day. Monday is bad, but there are no expectations and in that way it just is what it is. January is tough, nobody has got any money left or wants to do anything. February is rubbish too! But at least by then the days are getting a bit longer and there's more light.

Have a good day everyone. Sounds like lots of people are feeling positive right now, that's great!!
Old 11-27-2019, 02:08 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

You guys are so chatty! I can't keep up... Oh well, I'm just happy that I'm a part of this class. Day two, here I come!
Old 11-27-2019, 04:01 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Wut up taplow? I guess all that strangling helps to further delay your stabbing lol (joke continued from the last thread!).
Old 11-27-2019, 04:57 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

I'm glad you're here and on Day 2 FallingLeaves

Checking in quick. I've got all my clothes packed and just getting all the little odds and ends together now. I have to leave for the airport in a little over an hour. I'm looking forward to Florida, the weather should be nice and we get to visit with my mom and my aunt from Ohio, who I never see. She doesn't drink at all and my mom is a very light drinker, so I don't expect this to be a tough weekend. I'll keep my guard up though; the holiday itself could be a trigger. I've got day 30 waiting for me on Monday as a BIG reward for getting through the Thanksgiving weekend, and a present picked out to give myself that'll be waiting in my closet when I get home.

I won't be able to thank posts from now until Sunday, but I'll stick close and keep reading and posting from my phone. x
Old 11-27-2019, 05:02 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Have a nice trip to Florida, SBTS!
Old 11-27-2019, 05:55 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JimiC View Post
Wut up taplow? I guess all that strangling helps to further delay your stabbing lol (joke continued from the last thread!).
Thanks JimiC - being stabbed is so last year. Love the explanation in brackets by the way.

Ruby Tuesday.
Old 11-27-2019, 06:14 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
Day 16, and I’m really proud to say I celebrated my birthday without any alcohol. First af bday in 6 years. I was tempted but said “not today satan” It ended up being a great birthday and a way to set standards of self care for the year.
That is FANTASTIC dear mariposa!!! ❤️

And.....

Old 11-27-2019, 06:17 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberbythesea View Post
I'm glad you're here and on Day 2 FallingLeaves

Checking in quick. I've got all my clothes packed and just getting all the little odds and ends together now. I have to leave for the airport in a little over an hour. I'm looking forward to Florida, the weather should be nice and we get to visit with my mom and my aunt from Ohio, who I never see. She doesn't drink at all and my mom is a very light drinker, so I don't expect this to be a tough weekend. I'll keep my guard up though; the holiday itself could be a trigger. I've got day 30 waiting for me on Monday as a BIG reward for getting through the Thanksgiving weekend, and a present picked out to give myself that'll be waiting in my closet when I get home.

I won't be able to thank posts from now until Sunday, but I'll stick close and keep reading and posting from my phone. x
I'm in German Village Columbus OH.
Not sure where you will be, but just saying.
I will PM my number.

Have a wonderful time love!!! s ❤️

.......I should delete that....but it's too funny.....so I am leaving it.....

If you ever come to Ohio love...you are more than welcome at my house. s
Have a great time in Florida. ❤️
Old 11-27-2019, 09:48 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Good morning almost afternoon. I didn't fall asleep until nearly 5am. The wind here was wicked! And the yongest climbed in bed with us pretty early on and was a very restless sleeper, but I enjoyed the cuddles anyway. Glad we could sleep in.
The kids and I plan to go see a matinee of Frozen 2 here in a bit. Probably making donuts after since I promised them for breakfast before the great sleep in.

I'll check in a bit l later. ❤