Notices

One Year & Over Part 65

Old 12-23-2018, 10:59 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  
Quit 4/17/15

Working at 4:00 am this Christmas Eve, then off for two days.

I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas Eve with friends and family and sobriety.
Old 12-23-2018, 11:34 PM
  # 122 (permalink)  
Sober date 5/1/13

Good morning Overs.

Anyone seen my bike?

Have a good day everyone.
Old 12-23-2018, 11:56 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  
Do your best

Merry Christmas to all my friends here which is everyone
Old 12-24-2018, 12:25 AM
  # 124 (permalink)  
Living and Loving Life at Last

Is that the Tree of the Cycle of Life Neff? It's gorgeous. Andy I think I recognised the third wheel on the left as one of yours!!

Safe and happy moving Itchy

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays etc One and All
Old 12-24-2018, 03:30 AM
  # 125 (permalink)  
FBL
non-drinker

Getting ready to head out on my road trip to Minnesota. Tonight is the traditional family Christmas Eve festivities at my brother's house, then tomorrow morning it's breakfast and church with Mom, then back to Milwaukee.

Garry Crimble and Merry Rudolph and all that to all the overs!

Old 12-24-2018, 04:10 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  

Merry Christmas, Dee and PJ!

And a delightful Christmas Eve to all who celebrate. A special for those of you who pop in occasionally.

Thinking of all of you
Old 12-24-2018, 04:17 AM
  # 127 (permalink)  

and to you sassy
Old 12-24-2018, 10:07 PM
  # 128 (permalink)  
Magsie

Merry Chrimbleby to all the overs

Have a wonderful day
Old 12-24-2018, 10:11 PM
  # 129 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

In addition, please also accept our best wishes for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this country great (not to imply that this country is necessarily greater than any other country or area of choice), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual orientation of the wishers.

This wish is limited to the customary and usual good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first. ‘Holiday’ is not intended to, nor shall it be considered, limited to the usual Judeo-Christian celebrations or observances, or to such activities of any organized or ad hoc religious community, group, individual or belief (or lack thereof).

Note: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all.

This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. This greeting implies no promise by the wisher actually to implement any of the wishes for the wisher her/himself or others, or responsibility for the consequences which may arise from the implementation or non-implementation of it.

This greeting is void where prohibited by law.

Use, duplication, disclosure, or ritual exorcism of this information by the Government (any Government) is subject to the restrictions of physical laws. There is no conscious attempt made, nor desire extant, to libel or otherwise cause malicious damage, loss, public contempt, defamation, slander, blasphemy, treason, sedition, or ridicule to persons of any gender, or even none, cabals, corporations, governments, institutions, or assemblies of inanimate objects, alien lifeforms, microorganisms, clergy, vegetables, animals, or any collections thereof.

No representation whatsoever is made as to the accuracy, political correctness, spelling, syntax, semantics, content or meaning of the graphics, text or downloadable files in this greeting, or of suitability for use or quoting elsewhere or for any other particular porpoise. As far as I'm concerned all information herein consists solely of sequences of zeroes and ones, being presented as either a satire or a parody of other sequences of zeroes and ones (or even of the ones and zeroes themselves) and neither I nor my service provider can be held responsible for any further interpretation, guesstimate, translation, transliteration, compression, decompression, exegesis, deconstruction, memetic emission or absorption, catalysis, curtation, transmogrification, alteration or forgery of such sequences made by either your hardware, software or wetware, or by any intervening data communications channel, even if previously advised of such a possibility.

Any actions you take based on whatever you saw, or think you saw in this greeting, are entirely your own responsibility, so there! This greeting is directed at reasonably mature people of any age and if you're not among them, life will be tough.

Since all of the Internet's web pages are interlinked you will sooner than later come to what you may consider an ugly, silly, stupid, obscene or otherwise offensive greeting. Don't say I didn't warn you!

No electrons, protons, neutrons, quarks or other sub-atomic particles, or agglomerations thereof, have been knowingly harmed in preparing this greeting. All quantum fields and/or state vectors related to this greeting post may spontaneously collapse, decohere, and/or go all higgedly-piggedly as soon as you look at them, and I can't do anything about it.

You may have some rights not detailed in this disclaimer but don't bet on it.

Apply only to affected area. Do not use while sleeping, unconscious, or insufficiently caffeinated or oxygenated. For indoor or outdoor use only. Not suitable as a personal flotation device. An optional Internet connection is required. All models are over 0.568 gigaseconds of age or the local equivalent. Avoid contact with mucous membranes. Do not insert body parts into moving components. Keep out of children. Contents may settle during shipment or downloading. This disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, extraterrestrial impact, war, alien abduction, hurricane, lightning, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, and other Acts of God, Gods and/or Godesses, misuse, neglect, leaking batteries, unauthorized repair, damage from improper installation, broken antenna or marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, genetic drift, random neuronal firing, and incidents owing to airplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof, broken glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, flying projectiles, or dropping the item. Many browsers look alike. Others don't. Use only in a well-ventilated area. May not work while immersed or submerged. Do not bend, fold, spindle, mutilate, clone, inflate, deflate, imbibe, or chew. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle, heavy equipment, airplane, hang glider, cellphone, or any powered device inserted into bodily orifices. If a rash, redness, irritation, or swelling develops, discontinue use. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Objects in browser may be closer than they appear, but don't count on it. One size fits all of that size. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Not intended for highway use. To be used as a supplementary restraint system only. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Keep cool, process promptly. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Employees and their families and friends are not eligible. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Not responsible for advice not taken. Disclaimer subject to change or stagnation without notice. May cause cirrhosis of the liver, inflammation of the brain, heart damage, pancreatic damage, kidney damage, spleen implosion or explosion, thyroid combustion, severe nasal hair growth, blindness, eruptia, pregnancy, infertility, fecal incontinence, impotence, loss of genitalia and/or hermaphroditism, hair loss, skin blemishes, bone deformity, throat cancer, ulcers, hangnails, bladder leakage, sores, scabs, elephantiasis, hepatitis, conjunctivitis, gingivitis, appendicitis, bronchitis, and/or athlete's foot. Your mileage may vary.

This supersedes all previous disclaimers. Reading a disclaimer like this all the way to the end may have caused irreversible but not necessarily malign changes to your neural whatchamacallits.

To have the secret second part of this disclaimer transmitted to you over a telepathic tight-beam channel (at 300 bauds nominal, odd parity), bury a signed non-disclosure agreement and exactly $1000 in consecutively numbered three-dollar bills in your backyard. Stand by for further instructions.
Old 12-24-2018, 11:49 PM
  # 130 (permalink)  
Sober date 5/1/13

Good morning Overs.

Merry Christmas Itchy, I think.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Old 12-25-2018, 12:08 AM
  # 131 (permalink)  
Living and Loving Life at Last

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL enjoy the day

Andy you and the little Terrifics enjoy your lasagne sweetie. I will have a quiet moment sending you all loving thoughts xx
Old 12-25-2018, 01:13 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  

same to you Itch
Old 12-25-2018, 01:19 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  

I will be thinking of you and your family with your lasagne, Andy. May you have a quiet and peaceful day.
Old 12-25-2018, 01:22 AM
  # 134 (permalink)  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Saskia!

Itchy, that was wise enough thinking for the Christmas-style holidays, but I think your card is particularly apt for Sass’s natal day!
Old 12-25-2018, 01:40 AM
  # 135 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Glad you liked it Andy and PJ!

Toots you too.

Sassy!

Andy, enjoy your lasagna. We are doing a boneless turkey breast. Just the two of us enjoying the day and evening. We had a raucous weekend with Festivus and movie night. 10 or 12 of our local social group friends were there. We met a nice couple who we found a lot in common with. He built his own teardrop RV from scratch, frame and all. They are a nurse and he's IT running a university medical school computers and testing systems. They're our age too. And just as we are leaving. Well they can come up and visit.
Happy holidays!
Old 12-25-2018, 01:47 AM
  # 136 (permalink)  
Magsie

Happy Birthday Sassy

Andy hope it’s a good day for you and the family, enjoy your lasagne.
Old 12-25-2018, 01:47 AM
  # 137 (permalink)  

I hope these cool new friends do come up to visit you when you move: I hope that becomes your “thing!”
Old 12-25-2018, 02:36 AM
  # 138 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Thanks Kathy, we will. Whenever we live in a "destination" area, friends will visit. We will have fun! Love ya Kathy.
Old 12-25-2018, 02:50 AM
  # 139 (permalink)  

Itchy and SH
Old 12-25-2018, 03:43 AM
  # 140 (permalink)  
Administrator

Many happy returns Sass - and best wishes for everyone whether Xmas is over or just beginning