Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 52

Old 04-12-2018, 10:50 PM
  # 401 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by resolute50 View Post
Hi gang,
Just wanted to stop in and see who's been posting here.
My wife went for a blood test today and everything is great, She is in remission thank goodness.
And thankfully she doesn't need to return to the doctors for 8 months.
Hope everybody is doing well.
Blessedly fantastic!!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2018, 10:51 PM
  # 402 (permalink)  

Happy Friday, all.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:52 PM
  # 403 (permalink)  

Love, Peace, Health and Safety.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:53 PM
  # 404 (permalink)  

Hello lovelies xxxxx

Ive enjoyed catching up on your posts and i am so, so thrilled about your great news Bob. Your wfe being in remission is a true blessing. You can exhale finally and look forward to some peaceful happy stress free living. Xx

Chicken soup for you Mags, my love.my friend LDT put me onto that years ago & gave me a great recipe that makes you feel wonderful. Unfortunately i cant find it now , ill have a look for it. Xx

Pj , hows this stupid weather. Still having Summer in April. Im over it. Hows the painting going . Xx

Talking about nose polyps , i really hope you get some comfort with that soon Croutie. Xx

Leshar had her Hip replacement on Monday so wishing her much love from all her friends in here.
She still reads posts intermittently so will be so grateful,

I havent posted much lately sorry.

As you know, i have been having such a hard time at work. My boss has being giving me grief since 3rd February and it has been affecting me severely.

I dont understand how how someone gets off on putting others down & can lie to your face knowing , you know he is full of ****

I had enough, sent my CEO an email. Told her was bullying me .
Once things had been put in writing , it had to be acted on. Because his bullshite meter is so hi , he denied everything he had said to me in his office and my work area.

Long story short , i had to go into a meeting Monday with my CEO , him & my support person, who happens to be a very intelligent straight to the point nurse manager who i have worked with for over 10 years

The look on his face when he saw me enter the meeting room with her made him go pale , which was quite significant cos he’s Indian. I’m definitely not racist but enjoyed him squirming whilst he denied everything and they saw right through his bs:

I need not have been concerned as it went my way. He was reprimanded many times. I kept my cool, spoke with confidence and truth. His story re incidents kept changing.

The CEO told him he will need to be having re training on how to be a manager . It was brilliant. I was dancing on the inside whilst he was hating my guts and wanted to

Karma is a biatch & his was instant.

Now i can get my life on track again xx.

I love you all .

Wendy xx

Last edited by Dee74; 04-13-2018 at 12:44 AM.
Old 04-13-2018, 12:08 AM
  # 405 (permalink)  

Good for you sticking up for yourself Snooz. As you have probably just found out- the weather has broken with the cold front blowing in from the South.
My art is going well...changing...not as dark (mostly) and I still learn about me from doing it.
Old 04-13-2018, 02:50 AM
  # 406 (permalink)  

PJ, yes, i am just loving this change today. It is pouring down on my tin roof. Deafening and loving it.

Early night for me, Pjs and a good book my neighbour gave me to read.

The title cracked me up.
Its called " The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck
By Mark Manson ...lol

Quite apt for me at the moment .
Old 04-13-2018, 06:14 AM
  # 407 (permalink)  

Rest well, Leshar! I’m glad the operation went well!

High fives to you, Snooz! I’m so glad your boss got what was coming to him!
Old 04-13-2018, 09:36 AM
  # 408 (permalink)  
Magsie

Snoozy love, I’m so pleased....it’s great to hear that the worker has not been browbeaten by the manager. It happens too much. I’m so pleased for you and hope you’re feeling much more rested now.❤️

My cold is going I’m pleased to say, still waffy but that could be just me!

PJ I’m pleased your art is going well.
Old 04-13-2018, 09:39 PM
  # 409 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ View Post
Hello lovelies xxxxx

Ive enjoyed catching up on your posts and i am so, so thrilled about your great news Bob. Your wfe being in remission is a true blessing. You can exhale finally and look forward to some peaceful happy stress free living. Xx

Chicken soup for you Mags, my love.my friend LDT put me onto that years ago & gave me a great recipe that makes you feel wonderful. Unfortunately i cant find it now , ill have a look for it. Xx

Pj , hows this stupid weather. Still having Summer in April. Im over it. Hows the painting going . Xx

Talking about nose polyps , i really hope you get some comfort with that soon Croutie. Xx

Leshar had her Hip replacement on Monday so wishing her much love from all her friends in here.
She still reads posts intermittently so will be so grateful,

I havent posted much lately sorry.

As you know, i have been having such a hard time at work. My boss has being giving me grief since 3rd February and it has been affecting me severely.

I dont understand how how someone gets off on putting others down & can lie to your face knowing , you know he is full of ****

I had enough, sent my CEO an email. Told her was bullying me .
Once things had been put in writing , it had to be acted on. Because his bullshite meter is so hi , he denied everything he had said to me in his office and my work area.

Long story short , i had to go into a meeting Monday with my CEO , him & my support person, who happens to be a very intelligent straight to the point nurse manager who i have worked with for over 10 years

The look on his face when he saw me enter the meeting room with her made him go pale , which was quite significant cos he’s Indian. I’m definitely not racist but enjoyed him squirming whilst he denied everything and they saw right through his bs:

I need not have been concerned as it went my way. He was reprimanded many times. I kept my cool, spoke with confidence and truth. His story re incidents kept changing.

The CEO told him he will need to be having re training on how to be a manager . It was brilliant. I was dancing on the inside whilst he was hating my guts and wanted to

Karma is a biatch & his was instant.

Now i can get my life on track again xx.

I love you all .

Wendy xx
So glad that things worked out so favorably, Snooz. Good for you!!!!! Well done.
Old 04-13-2018, 09:40 PM
  # 410 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mags1 View Post
Snoozy love, I’m so pleased....it’s great to hear that the worker has not been browbeaten by the manager. It happens too much. I’m so pleased for you and hope you’re feeling much more rested now.❤️

My cold is going I’m pleased to say, still waffy but that could be just me!

PJ I’m pleased your art is going well.
Bye-bye cold!!!! yay, Mags!!!!
Old 04-13-2018, 09:40 PM
  # 411 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Gilmer View Post
Rest well, Leshar! I’m glad the operation went well!

High fives to you, Snooz! I’m so glad your boss got what was coming to him!
Gilmer
Old 04-13-2018, 09:41 PM
  # 412 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by PhoenixJ View Post
Good for you sticking up for yourself Snooz. As you have probably just found out- the weather has broken with the cold front blowing in from the South.
My art is going well...changing...not as dark (mostly) and I still learn about me from doing it.
What a blessing your art has been, PhoenixJ.
Old 04-13-2018, 09:42 PM
  # 413 (permalink)  

Goodnight/Good morning, all.
Old 04-14-2018, 12:45 AM
  # 414 (permalink)  

So glad your flu is better.

Windy as all hell here in little ole Adelaide, right Pj lol

Love you all xx
Old 04-14-2018, 01:28 AM
  # 415 (permalink)  

Good morning, Leigh and the rest of you!
Old 04-14-2018, 02:57 AM
  # 416 (permalink)  

Hi guys. Shaun does not have stage 4 lymphoma, all his tests has come back as sarcoidosis.
Still investigations are going on, but this is such good news for now.
Angie got her all clear today and will be back for more testing to see if she is still in remission in 8 weeks.

Oh god, thank you so much.
I can breathe at last
Old 04-14-2018, 02:59 AM
  # 417 (permalink)  

I’m so glad, Wendy!
Old 04-14-2018, 03:01 AM
  # 418 (permalink)  

It is so lovely to have a Saturday off and reflect on my blessings, my beautiful friends in this class and your ongoing love.

Sometimes I feel guilty as I feel it’s all about my issues, so I try to give you guys a breather for happy conversations.

Your ongoing support and love has got me through this horrendous part of my life.

I know a lot of you have been going through so much and I promise, I will try to be as good a listener and friend as you have all been to me .

I love you all xoxo

Thanks so much xx
Old 04-14-2018, 03:03 AM
  # 419 (permalink)  

Gilmer, I don’t know what I would have done without you. You are a beautiful woman. Thank you sweetheart x.
Old 04-14-2018, 03:08 AM
  # 420 (permalink)  

Bob, if you have only a few grey hairs you are lucky , my friend. You won’t notice it so much in your colour hair, my handsome looking buddy alas, I have actually gone white lol. I have decided not to colour it as I realise there are way more stressful things in life and my vanity isn’t one of them . Xxxxxx