Notices

Class of December 2014 Part 10

Old 02-18-2015, 04:56 AM
  # 241 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone. Thanks again for all the warm welcomes
BigShoe thanks for the basics and safe travels today.
Tonks that's wonderful news for you and your mother. Prayers for more healing for her.
Max it's good to "see" you here in the December class. Hope you've been doing well.
I'll check back in later. Have a good morning y'all
Old 02-18-2015, 05:26 AM
  # 242 (permalink)  

Good Morning Lovely Littermates.
Day 75 for we Royal Veggie Triplets.
Shannon - please give Bella a hug.
Brynn, I pray you rested and that your feel better. Please give yourself time and TLC sister.

Bitter cold here and going to get colder over the next few days. Yesterday's temp of 17 felt balmy. I get to stay home and work today so I'll make dehydrated sweet potato for Jack and also going to try making pumpkin treats with coconut flour.

Do good out there litter.
Old 02-18-2015, 05:32 AM
  # 243 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

Things took a troubling turn for me yesterday. Two things happened - one good, one bad. Good thing - I got officially accepted into the diversion program for my DUI. Bad thing - later in the day, I received an amended criminal complaint - the DA is making this a third DUI. In a nutshell - first DUI 1999. Second one 2012 - called a first legally because it had been over 10 years since the first one. Third one December 2014, called a second legally. DA is going back to bring that first one in. This is quite a blow. Diversion program helps a lot, but even so, the difference between a second and a third is huge. The main thing is jail time - on a third it's 14 days of sitting in jail. there are other big differences, mostly having to do with driving privileges. I'm so upset. I called my lawyer right away but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I'm hoping he has something encouraging to say. I'm doing everything right - I'm sober and staying that way, I've been proactive on all of the things I'm supposed to do, doing them before told to. I will never ever drink and drive again, because I'm done drinking. I'm feeling depressed and a tiny bit angry.
Old 02-18-2015, 05:58 AM
  # 244 (permalink)  
OX

Morning everyone.
Hey MLD sure hope this gets sorted out. You're following the law and the DA should be playing that way too. I can't see how they could go beyond the law for this case. Sure hope it works out for you

Thanks BBQ for the offer. You can help me out if it's not too much to ask. Please turn on the heat.

Della, you have such a good sense of humor.

Tonks, hope you get better news day by days

Brynn hugs for days woman. Hope it's sunny out there today, find a place to feel it on your skin. Smile to yourself

I have to admit something. Not impressed with bath bombs. Found the name misleading. Thought it'd be a big soapy lather. Too many mr bubble baths in my youth. Now I know it feels great but was expecting more reaction. I just had to get that off my chest
Old 02-18-2015, 06:25 AM
  # 245 (permalink)  
Ya**!

Good morning friends.

Mld, that's pretty cruddy about them tacking on the third. Hopefully your lawyer can shed a brighter side once you hear back from them.

BigShoe, the bath bomb was a plot to have you submerged in testosterone sapping chemicals, all part of female conspiracy to take over the world. Looks like we've lost another brave soldier Safe travels my friend!

Della!!! Don't get a little dog, all they do is bark! Get a German Shepherd

Bbq, *hug* Thank you for your consistent caring and support for us all.

Rose!!! *Nuzzle* don't stay gone for so long, we're gonna start howling

Brynn... <3

Christina, good morning! I see you're in Austin, i was stationed in San Antonio for a bit. Austin had some great music, kinda miss it.

Cast, hope you're doing well out there man! Be safe

Middy!!! Might wanna check your mailbox

Love to all of my littermates!!
Old 02-18-2015, 07:46 AM
  # 246 (permalink)  

Mld - that sucks. Maybe your lawyer can convince the DA to back off the 3rd DUI designation in light of your progress and commitment. Here the DA has discretion I hope it's the same in your jurisdiction.

Big - I am trying but the furnace is broken.

Tonks - same back at you brother. I have always been caring and supportive but alcohol changed me into more of a negative exhausted person and it is so very, very nice to have the old me back. I feel, once again, like the positive and enthusiastic person that gives energy to others and that is the real me. I have the ability to recharge and that is way cool.

Della - you are looking to get a dog? How did I miss that? Please remind me.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:00 AM
  # 247 (permalink)  

Tonks- no way. lol. once was enough! I hope your mom has a good day today.

Mld- sorry to hear what the DA is trying to do. Hopefully he won't be able to get to far on that.

Brynn- I hope your resting and taking care of yourself. HUGS!

BigShoe-it sounds like you were expecting a bubble bar instead of a bath bomb. Try a bubble bar sometime. Glad you were able to spend sometime with your grandma. Sorry to hear she is is still in pain.

BBQBiker- I hope you enjoy your day at home. Sounds like you have a lot of neat things planned.

Hi Christina, Max, Cast, Della, Rose, Erin8, Kitty, and the rest of the litter.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:08 AM
  # 248 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BBQBiker View Post
I have always been caring and supportive but alcohol changed me into more of a negative exhausted person and it is so very, very nice to have the old me back.
alcohol sucks!! I hate how it makes me into a selfish person. One of the best reasons to quit.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:47 AM
  # 249 (permalink)  

So glad you understand Middy.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:50 AM
  # 250 (permalink)  

I love working at home so I can be with you guys all day!
Old 02-18-2015, 09:16 AM
  # 251 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Good morning y'all!

Thanks so much for the kind words and support! This whole thing has really thrown me for a loop......I mean how emotional I feel and how sad I am. I know it's for the best but it still hurts.
I'm not gonna lie...I let myself think about drinking way too much last night. Then I let my mind wander over to maybe taking a couple or three or four pain pills. It actually felt comforting for some disgusting reason. I didn't act on any of it....but boy did I want too! But I kept reminding myself that I don't drink and I don't use! Never again! For ANY reason!

Hope everyone says warm today!

Big....I think you should stick with a Mr Bubble and relive your youth a little! Prayers gong up for your granny!

Congrats my Royal Veggie Sisters! We pretty much rock! ❤️❤️❤️

Mld...I'm so sorry! Let us know ASAP when you here from your lawyer! Hugs coming your way!

Middy...did tonks send a mcnugget to your PM box? I think he needs a timeout!

Hi Della, max, Copper, Erin, kitty, Dax (aka Zen Master), sinking, cast, Mariah, rose, Cristina, Amnesiac and anyone else I might be overlooking (sorry...stress makes me forgetful).

Love each of you !
xoxo
Old 02-18-2015, 10:33 AM
  # 252 (permalink)  

Brynn-he didn't...he is just trying to scare me! lol.

I am so proud of you Brynn! You passed such a big test last night....if you can face that and not drink or use you can get past anything!
Old 02-18-2015, 10:39 AM
  # 253 (permalink)  

Hey all, how is everyone today? I'm good but sore from all that shoveling! Had to do more again today.

MLD, hope things turn around in your situation. I don't blame you for feeling angry.
Brynn, glad to see you are doing better this morning.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:59 AM
  # 254 (permalink)  
Don't Blink

Hey everyone. I know I've been mia for awhile. There's way too much to catch up on! I'm like 2 weeks sober. I've stopped counting days. Just been trying to sort stuff out on my own. I hope you're all doing Ok. ♡
Old 02-18-2015, 10:59 AM
  # 255 (permalink)  

Brynn - so proud of you and yes, huge emotional stuff, staying strong and sober last night was quite a test.
Big - bath bombs is like Fizzies for the tub.
Middy - the thought of McNuggets in your PM box would scare me too.
Max - slow and steady on the shoveling.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:00 AM
  # 256 (permalink)  

Erin - we love you - congrats on the sober time.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:10 AM
  # 257 (permalink)  

Super happy you didn't cave, Brynn. Sending tons of love your way.

Erin, it's great to hear from you! Congrats on two weeks!
Old 02-18-2015, 11:15 AM
  # 258 (permalink)  

max- I am doing good. I walked 50 minutes on the treadmill. That felt great. I think I may read some and relax now. I hope you can take it easy too.

BBQBiker- how do you make coconut flour and what do you use it for? Intriguing!

Erin- thanks so much for checking in. I hope you are doing well and everything. One day at a time.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:46 AM
  # 259 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Thanks for checking in, Erin! Well done on staying sober!

Hey Copper! How are you? ❤️

Y'all...I feel so sorry for you snow people! . I absolutely hate being cold! I've never even used a snow shovel before! I don't even think they sell them down here!!
Old 02-18-2015, 12:31 PM
  # 260 (permalink)  

Erin, huge congrats to you!
Midwest, that's great! I've been trying to do 3 miles every other day or so. But, need to back off as I got enuff exercise with shoveling all that snow around.
Brynn, consider yourself blessed!
Copper, BBQ, everyone, hello out there!
Cristna, good to c ya friend.