Notices

Class of February 2013 Part 11

Old 07-14-2016, 02:38 AM
  # 461 (permalink)  

Our darling fantail has one year today!

Love you huny, so proud of you, so happy for you.
Old 07-14-2016, 05:01 AM
  # 462 (permalink)  
now's the time

Thank you so much Venus. I finally got the year!!!
Old 07-14-2016, 05:47 PM
  # 463 (permalink)  

Congrats on all your sober milestones girls. Found out we're having another little boy, and we're naming him Bryce Alexander.
Taking a summer trip with Clark in a week to Georgia to visit my grandma and then Boston to visit my parents and brother. Hope everyone is doing well xo, M
Old 07-14-2016, 05:49 PM
  # 464 (permalink)  

Just noticed you're in Atlanta fantail, I'll be an hour north of there and we are taking a trip to the Atlanta zoo if the weather isn't too muggy
Old 07-18-2016, 09:21 PM
  # 465 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by melissa6381 View Post
Congrats on all your sober milestones girls. Found out we're having another little boy, and we're naming him Bryce Alexander.
Taking a summer trip with Clark in a week to Georgia to visit my grandma and then Boston to visit my parents and brother. Hope everyone is doing well xo, M
Sorry darling mel...my head is in 15 places right now. I read your lovely post and forgot to say anything. Ha! Now that is most definitely not like me.

Bryce Alexander is a wonderful name.
Hope you are doing well, and that hubby and Clark are healthy and happy.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:00 PM
  # 466 (permalink)  

Fantail - Congrats on 1 year & your new place in Atlanta. I hear that is a cool town w/super friendly people. Really happy for you!

Mel - Congrats on boy #2! I love the boy names that you choose. How did you decide on Bryce Alexander?

V & Dee - Hugs to you as always!!!!

I'm winding my day down. I am very well right now. I am back in the US, but have several big and unexpected BIG projects in Ohio and Portland, so I am still on the road for a few months. Prior to coming home I pushed out the wedding date until fiance and I can have some time to work through the baby question.

I SOOOO glad that I made that decision. It's taken the pressure off and I can just enjoy spending time with my partner where we are right now. I completely underestimated how much re-entry adjustment I would need just to find my own feet. Yes, one thing at a time is working for me.

Goodnight folks. Hope you wake up to a lovely day tomorrow.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:10 PM
  # 467 (permalink)  

I'm glad you're home Serene love.
Old 07-21-2016, 07:34 PM
  # 468 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congratulations Mel and fantail on your news & your sober time
welcome back SE

D
Old 07-26-2016, 10:57 AM
  # 469 (permalink)  

Popping by because I wanted to congratulate V on another month sober today.

And I want to say hello to everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome back.

What plans do you guys have coming up in August?

My renters are moving out of my house after 7 years, so I am headed north to Portland for the whole of August to get it freshened up and ready to re-rent. I am long overdue for a visit to see people, and I am looking forward to getting some time there during the summer.

Fiance and I are moving in together into our own place when I get back
Old 07-26-2016, 11:45 PM
  # 470 (permalink)  

Thank you darling Serene!!
Old 08-27-2016, 11:10 PM
  # 471 (permalink)  

Hi everyone!

I'm in Portland OR this month and catching up with old friends. Fiance got a new job. Everyone here is doing well and Aug in Portland is beautiful. I head to Seattle next week, rinse & repeat.

Thinking of you guys. I hope you are all having a wonderful summer//winter depending on your hemisphere
Old 08-27-2016, 11:20 PM
  # 472 (permalink)  

Hello darling Serene.

Guess what guys ~ I'm coming to America. (Cracks me up every time I say that; I feel like Eddie Murphy ).

Oct 13 - Dec 5. I will be on the east coast until Nov 21, and then Cali for 2 weeks. Soooooo, if it suits anybody for me to visit...it can be done. I am hoping mel will feel us and pop by.

Thinking of you darling mel, and hoping you and bubs and of course your other 2 boys, are all doing well.
Old 08-30-2016, 01:00 AM
  # 473 (permalink)  

I'd love to come see you V, since I'll only be 6-12 hours away but I'll be way too close to my due date to travel. Please let us know of all about your journey. I grew up in Boston- will you be visiting there?

Big old mess hormonally lately. I remember always feeling emotionally unstable and anxious when coming down off a hangover and it's been reminding me of that. I'm an outspoken person and always speak my truth. It's something I usually love about myself, but lately I haven't been able to handle the reactions from people. Currently feeling emotional because I called out a coworker for being rude on our employee Facebook page and now feeling anxious about it. Suddenly I care what people think of me? These babies are turning me into a softy. I used to obsess about what people thought of me after embarrassing nights of drinking, haven't felt this way in many years. Funny how some of the old bad feelings will creep back in even without the drinking. Which came first, the chicken or the egg sort of scenario.

Glad to hear you're doing well in Portland serene. My friend lives there so I've visited a few times, great place
Old 08-30-2016, 01:03 AM
  # 474 (permalink)  

mel darling....I'm going to be in Cali by myself for two weeks...I could come to you for a day or so if you wanted, and felt well enough.

Yes...hopefully going to Boston to see phoebe....(SR buddy).

EDIT: I called out to you...and you came love. You felt us.
Old 08-30-2016, 01:08 AM
  # 475 (permalink)  

Yep...the chicken and the egg. And in the end, I'm not sure that it really matters, because we (mostly) have the tools to deal with the emotions now. Mostly. It has been a very tough day for me; I did not like how I behaved. But I see it now, we see it now....we take responsibility.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:56 PM
  # 476 (permalink)  

V! Wonderful news. I can't wait. Are you stopping by SF bay? If so, yes, yes, yes, I would love to meet up. I *should* be in the bay Nov 21st -Dec.

My sister is getting married (she beat me too it!), and I will have my whole family it town Nov 23-Nov 29th, but no matter when you arrive I will make time.

First step, I must figure out how to send you a private message with my contact info lol...

Mel, I'm so sorry you're feeling unsettled. We love you. Please know that! ((((Hugs))))

I'm starting month 2 here in Portland working on my punchlist and seeing friends. The weather changed from summer to fall this weekend and it is my first season change in 2 years - I haven't stayed anywhere long enough to experience it until now! I'm loving my time and also starting to feel homesick for my fiance. This is a good thing - it's giving me momentum to get my stuff done and head home
Old 09-06-2016, 11:09 PM
  # 477 (permalink)  

Yes yes yes darling Serene. 2 weeks. Just me. No clue....

I got your PM love....I will email. ♥
Old 09-27-2016, 03:31 PM
  # 478 (permalink)  

Hi everyone!

Hope fall/spring is off to a good start. I just got back to the bay this week, unpacked my bag and moved in with my love It feels good.

Right now I'm in the middle of unpacking all my belongings that were in storage for 4 years during school and feeling like I am going in a million directions as all the things that I've pushed out 'till after I got back' are popping up on my radar now, but I wanted to make sure that I kept my habit of checking in to SR. You guys are my anchor.

V- I am officially back and will be here when you pass through Can't wait! Yeah!!!!
Old 09-27-2016, 04:25 PM
  # 479 (permalink)  

Oooooo Serene, awesome love.....now you just have to turn on Skype occasionally and we can organise.

Love to my beautiful Februbuddies. ♥
Old 10-26-2016, 05:20 PM
  # 480 (permalink)  

Hi everyone.

V - I *believe* today is your anniversary. Congrats on making it another month!

Happy Halloween!!!!! I haven't decided what I am going to be yet, but I know we are going dancing in a warehouse and it is supposed to rain - so something that can get wet, I can move in, and shows up in the dark - Maybe a cat? How are you guys celebrating?

I'm fully unpacked now and amazingly sedentary. Last year I was averaging 8 miles of walking on a normal day, today I discovered that I am now averaging .5 - 1. Needless to say, I am gaining weight. Ha! So I am starting a goal of getting 10,000 steps a day this week.

Hope everyone is doing well