Notices

Class of March 2013 part 24

Old 02-13-2014, 08:20 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Happy anniversary shoes!!! Love your valentine idea. I should have done that.

Hope everybody is having a good day/night. Take care!
Old 02-13-2014, 08:24 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congratulations Shoes - a great milestone!

D
Old 02-13-2014, 11:25 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Shoes congrats to you dear girl, how different life is today, eh?

Toots and Ken I know what you mean re dogs eating stuff. Marcher dog eats toy pigs, hard toy pigs, a friend of mine keeps him supplied with non-squishy ones that the pet shop people say a Rottweiler couldn't chew through. Marcher dog is a schoodle who thinks he is a Rottweiler, he just chews them up and err... evacuates them.

I'm so excited, I bought my twelve month pressie a little early as it was on sale.

That's not just a blender, it's the Rolls Royce of blenders, a Vitamix. I have made a deal with myself, if I don't make twelve months I have to give this to charity. The other part of the deal was that I would tell all you the deal I have made with myself. This baby will grind grain into flour, whip up butter out of nuts, knead bread, all sorts of things plus everything a regular blender would do.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:56 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Hi all in the US....I watched the news tonight....and shuddered! I then so the UK update and drowned! What a crazy climate we're all having. Our smoke filled skies are finally clearing.

I'm not in the best frame of mind, but a story for another day.

Love to Marchers.

LPx
Old 02-14-2014, 02:42 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Hey Life, I hope you are doing OK despite not being in the best frame of mind, you know we are here for you. I see it's cooler down your way tonight, I hope it helps you to sleep better.

How are you going Dee?

Have a good Friday those of you who are waking up to it. Good night all.
Old 02-14-2014, 03:35 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  
Administrator

OK Matcher - bit busy but looking to take a day or two soon
Have a good weekend everyone

D
Old 02-14-2014, 03:49 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Happy Valentine's All!

Dee, love your Avatar. So true!

Congrats on the date, Shoes! One whole year hang-over free - pretty awesome!!!!!!

Feeling a bit out of sorts today - but it's early morning so hoping I snap out of it.

Hoping a great day for all!
Old 02-14-2014, 05:04 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Must be in the air Duff!
Old 02-14-2014, 05:26 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Living and Loving Life at Last

Oh, Shoes congratulations! I will send celebration props when you make your 'official' year, but enjoy your private milestone honey. You have travelled a long way and much has happened. You must be very proud of yourself.
And yes, you definitely are a Penny, me meeting Sheldon was just a Bazinga, unfortunately! I loved the documentary they did to celebrate an anniversary of use show.

North, Budd, Dee, as our stand up regular March Male Attendees ( Dee I know you get everywhere, but I hate to leave you out!) happy Valentines day from the ladies!

And for the lovely ladies of March, happy Valentines from the guys

Duff, Life, hope you feel in better moods soon. Xx
Old 02-14-2014, 06:04 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Good morning, Marchers!

It's still snowing. I'm betting it will be about a foot by the time it's done. And our usually omnipresent plow guy (I hear him all night long) seems to have overslept. We haven't been plowed in quite a few hours so I can't get out. Good day to snuggle with kitty, drink hot chocolate and read :-)

Ok, I give up. What is BBT?

Shoes, happy 1 year without hangovers

I hope those of you feeling "out of sorts" (Duff, Life) feel better soon!

Marcher, dogs may be able to eat anything but cats sure can't. I had a cat who ate some tinsel and it cut up his stomach so he was bleeding. Turned out ok at the end but had me scared. I haven't used tinsel since then. I have a Vitamix and love it! Great for healthy green drinks among other things. And there used to be (perhaps still is) a video on their web site with the company CEO demonstrating how she makes hot soup for lunch at work, everything in the Vitamix including the heating. They give the recipe.

Hello to everyone else! My memory may be lousy but my heart has room for all of you :-)
Old 02-14-2014, 07:14 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Marcher, enjoy your mixer, one of the few I imagine, that won't get used twice and the relegated to the back of the cupboard until either you move, die or get a new kitchen!!!

Sass, the Big Bang Theory is a sit com, and rare as it is, one of the funnier ones!even rarer, it's actually one that tickles hubby, so I allowed to watch it! Hubby was nagging me to get out and see a museum or gallery or something, but where is the incentive to be out unnecessarily when uncovered bits of you could drop off? Gimme a few days above freezing I may well feel more inclined.
Old 02-14-2014, 07:30 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Congrats Shoes!!!

Old 02-14-2014, 07:59 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Toots, ah yes,I have heard of BBT but have never watched it and didn't recognize the shorthand

Awwww, North... That's a great valentine :-)
Old 02-14-2014, 08:08 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

It's my 11 month anniversary today.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:49 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tootsl1 View Post
It's my 11 month anniversary today.
Woot, woot! Congrats to you, Toots
Old 02-14-2014, 09:20 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  

hi Marchers !!
Congratulations Shoes, and Toots----way to go---You guys are great.
and let me tell you guys !!!!
I Love the Big Bang !!!!! it's hilarious. and when that knocking on the
door starts and PENNY,PENNY, PENNY. I will think of you shoes. ha ha
Have a great week-end everyone.
Babs.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:00 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

CONGRATULATIONS Toots! 11 Months is AWESOME!!
Old 02-14-2014, 12:28 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Congrats in 11 months toots grrrrrlllll!!!

That is amazing!! You are awesome.

Marcher I love your vitamix anniversary present. Reward and self care wrapped in one! I got a nutribullet and started doing green smoothies when I got back from Cali. Haven't lost any weight but I feel a lot less creaky.

Toying with the idea of doing the whole30 after maple season. Anyone interested in joining in?

Been ok here, it's been nice having j back. Of course she's still grieving, but it's been good to be together again. Then last night grief mixed with anxiety and our other demons, and I am not proud to admit I ran out of steam. I got anxious too and things got tough. Then we talked about our families. I'm going to uk with her again this year and hope she'll come to Cali with me for a quick trip in summer, 2015. She straight up said no. I felt so rejected. Started second guessing everything. Mostly pulled out of the spiral but it's amazing how easy it is to go back to "stink in' thinkin'."

Ok I'm gonna post that before losing my nerve so sorry for typos.

Big hugs to all.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:14 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Good morning Marchers We have more rain here which is exciting, Mr Marcher is over the moon, he couldn't give a proverbial about Valentine's Day but he can about rain in the water tanks and on his garden. Sass I have found the Vitamix site plus a whole lot of crazies like myself.

Toots de sweet congratulations! Enjoy the achievement.

Wehav I wouldn't be too worried about things getting tough between you two for a while, it's been a tense time for both of you and it's pretty inevitable that stress will out. In a roundabout way I think that's a sign of a good relationship. It's certainly happens with Mr Marcher and I and we've come through -- hang on I need a calculator -- almost 38 years.

Dee I am glad you are going to have a day or two off: you need to give to you too.

Have a good and sober day peeps.
Old 02-14-2014, 03:08 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Life, I hope your spirits are up, friend! I'm just tired, tired, tired. I think I'm going to sign off for the night and try to get some zzzzzz's early tonight - a valentine's gift to myself.

Night all!!