Notices

A New Day (Munchkin's Thread) Part 4

Old 09-04-2014, 12:28 PM
  # 261 (permalink)  

Hi ladies....just thought I'd pop in for a quick hello!
Old 09-04-2014, 04:48 PM
  # 262 (permalink)  

Sigh, tired tired tired.
I meant actually to come here. I haven't been writing much. Life gets in the way.
Its funny, I find myself walking around my house now a days, flashbacks play before my eyes in the days when I was drunk, walking around the same house.
And they are so silly. The time I decided that the picture frames in my sons bathroom just didn't look "white enough" so during his bathtime (remember he's a baby at this point, I fetched the white paint and proceeded to paint those.
And then, because now, the pictures don't match the walls, I felt I should also paint the walls. The walls memory is more faded, which tells me I was pretty wasted at that point. DS I think was in bed at that point.

I still remember doing the same drive I do right now but with the added "no you won't have anything to drink tonight because tonight is a Wednesday, or a Tuesday. Silly the games I used to play with myself to control my drinking.

I remember, waking up each morning, sweating and shaking, trying to get ready for work, feeling sick to my stomach, and yet I would be so excited to do it all over again, come 3pm.
Sick.
My God, I'm so glad I'm sober now.

You know, when I first decided to change, to tackle this demon, to go sober, my son, my munchkin was my reason to do it.
Yesterday I went on a field trip with him, to a farm and migratory field. Several times he held my hand, looked up to me, proudly told his classmates "see this is my Mama!", told me he loved me, told me he was glad I was there. I don't regret going sober for even a moment, because that little guy will have a sober parent, he will never ever have to worry about talking to me in the afternoon to evening, he will never have to worry about hearing the slurring in my voice like I have to now with my Mom.
He won't have to worry about the idea that his Mom might die due to alcohol.
That's pretty cool in my book.
My kiddo is such an awesome reason to be sober, and I'm so grateful that I have him in my life, that I have such an awesome reason for sobriety.

Still here, still sober.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:39 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  

Can't think of a better reason to get and stay sober.

I too remember feeling shaky in the morning - ugh - who needs that! School has started and I struggle enough to get everything in order, can't imagine if I was hung over

Your field trip with your son sounds like a special memory.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:03 PM
  # 264 (permalink)  

I love listening to podcasts in the morning, when driving into work.
Today I listened to one on Dave Ramsey, there was a lady on there whose husband was an alcoholic and always spending, she was in tears talking to him (Dave Ramsey), mostly just talking about the spending, how he spends so much, how she's trying to pay off debt, but her husband is doing all this.
It made me so sad. Why oh why do we, the addicts, have to do this to our family members. I know it is the addiction talking when we spend like crazy to support our addiction, heck, when I was drinking pretty heavily I didn't care WHERE the money came from, I just knew that I NEEDED A DRINK!
But its so sad that we stomp all over our loved ones. I'm so glad that I'm sober.

Right now in our kitchen is a small bottles worth of cheap vodka. I'm making almond extract and mint extract. That, later on will be simmered to remove the alcohol and then used for cooking and baking.
Every other day or so, I have to open it up, smell it to see if its close yet.
EWWWWW. I cannot believe I used to drink this stuff. I remember the smell, really, but still it gags me. I hate that I used to go through one of the big bottles of this junk.
It sickens me that I used to put that cr@p in my body.
SMH

I said it just a moment ago, but saying it again, MY GOD, I am so glad I'm sober.
Hard to believe but this Dec will be 3 yrs for me. , where did the time go to?

I'm so glad that I'm awake, that I'm experiencing everything around me which amazingly enough, most of the time, is filled with wonderful moments, glorious moments, memorable moments. Happiness, contentment.
Pond, remember when I talked about sitting near a fireplace, sipping hot cocoa, a blanket on my legs, knitting or reading a book, snow falling gently out the window. (something along those lines anyways, I don't remember the exact thread or quote)
Well that is the feeling of my life so much now a days that it almost worries me when is the crap going to hit.
When will we be hit with some horrible, massive thing. Like some unknown debt. Job loss. Loss of house, or something.
Yet, I think, for about 6 yrs during the years when I was drinking, I became so programmed to thinking bad was always in our life because honestly, you reap what you sow.
And I sowed a lot of bitter seeds which grew into non stop problems later on.
Its amazing how alcohol steals so much from you. You don't even realize it until several years later.
My GOD, I am so grateful I'm sober now.

Okay, so with all those thoughts said out loud, to the vast world out here.
I have to go.
The water and hot tea are catching up to me. Potty break. LOL I know I know, tmi.
Still here, still sober!
Old 09-12-2014, 10:46 AM
  # 265 (permalink)  

I think it's good to try and just enjoy "normalcy" in our lives....we used to thrive on crisis. Some of the things I do like about winter, is my flannel sheets, coco, fires in the fire place, pretty candles, and gently falling snow
Old 09-12-2014, 02:16 PM
  # 266 (permalink)  

I think you're right Pond.
Today I get to go get my hair done. Hubby got off early because he helped clean up the exterior of the building which included work with chainsaws.

Told him to go get his oil changed in his vehicle, get some gas. I get off here shortly, get my hair done. Then just told him we three will go to Freddys to get some groceries. Not that we need much, we just had 3 fresh chickens and one turkey delivered. We will be getting half a pig here soon too. YUM! Fresh bacon made by MOI!
uhhhmm, I've never done that before. NO MATTER! Its all ice cream! (hubbys way of saying "its all good")

This weekend we plan to go hiking, ds wants to collect chokecherries & rosehips because he wants me to make them into jelly or syrup. Sigh. Okay.
For you my dear, I'll do it.
I'm just grateful for the exercise.
Just put more money down on our cruise. Good stuff there. 7 months left.
Still have to pay for the shore excursions though.

Now, just printing coupons for grocery shopping, oh and boy oh boy, just put in an order for maple syrup! 3 gallons of the wonderfully sweet stuff! Straight from a small family farm/sugar bush in PA.
Costs an arm and a leg...and a foot. But its so much better than that silly Aunt Jemima stuff which is just caramel color and sugar.
No good.

Well almost time for me to skidaddle. (is that how that is spelled? No worries! It's all ice cream!)

Got to go get "beautified!"
Still here & Still sober.
Old 09-12-2014, 02:52 PM
  # 267 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello Ladies!

Yes I'm still clean and free of the pain pills Munchkin! I'm on day 69 today!

I've had a death in Jethro's family with his 61 yro cousin dying of a heart attack to go thru. Sudden death in this case. Had no clue this was coming!

Then two SR friends have had deaths in their family too! Cangel's son ODed and Nortybelle's bestfriend died of a heart attack at the bus stop! This all happened within weeks of each other. It all felt like a sledgehammer coming down on me! I was grieving with them.

I've had several rounds with Jethro and his pain pill use too! I can only hope he wakes up to the fact they aren't doing him any good at this point and gets off of them. I don't want to be around him when he's taken a pill. He's realizing this NOW! He actually walked into my bedroom just as I was crawling in bed this morning. Scared the daylights out of me! LOL He asked what was I doing? Ummmmm Going to bed like I do every day! Why? What's up? I heard something and got up to see what it was! Okay! Then he leaned on my bed and said: "I'm hurting so badly". I asked where on his body and he said: "All over"! I gently told him he really needed to lose weight. This would help him to feel better. Well of course he made a huge joking deal out of it. I didn't say anything. He finally walked out and shut the door behind himself. He's acted decent for the past two nights. He maybe trying to get off the pain pills and I don't know it. He wouldn't tell me either. Pride is a big thing in Jethro's life!

Do y'all remember Pat O'Brien? The newscaster! He now is six years alcohol free! He was forced into rehab the first time. Took several more stints in rehab before he stopped for good!

Man it's a cool day here today! It's only 63 degrees after the thunderstorms came thru the past two days. I was sitting here getting chilled and remembered my heater for in here is in the barn needing cleaning! ARGH! That's a Jethro job for when he gets home or I'm heading out to buy another one! LOL

Munchkin: Congrat's on being almost three years off the alcohol! Your posts are so different now when I read them!

Pond: How are you? Enjoying your last year of school? I already know you're enjoying your pond and fishies! How is your dad? I can't believe my dad will be gone now a year in November!

TOD
Old 09-12-2014, 04:59 PM
  # 268 (permalink)  

Munch, Did I tell you I totally stopped coloring my hair last Spring? It is now totally silver, almost white on the top....and I like it...plus it saves a ton of $.

TOD, Jethro sounds miserable. Hopefully his pride won't stand in the way of him making changes and asking for help.

Have a good week end ladies. It's cook here too and leaves are beginning to fall.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:35 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  

Wow, its been a while since coming here last! I didn't even notice you guys had posted.
Things here are nuts but mostly because of my "yorkie" coworker. She drives me nuts and not in a good way.
Imagine having a toddler sitting with you at work. That's her.
Its hard to string 5 words together by the end of the day.
Well whatever.

Not much going on. We've got our first snows!
That's always exciting. Hubby and I are working hard together finally as a TEAM (YAY!) on our own finances which makes me super thrilled. I'm tired of having to do budgets and stuff all by myself.
Trying to save money for the cruise and save money for the house possibly for next year. All while paying down the little bits of debt we have (my jeep. YUCK. Remember, I wasn't really thrilled by that purchase)
Plus trying to lose weight too. So little bits going on.

Pond, I might let my hair go silver here in a couple of years. Not certain yet.

TOD,
Yeah Jethros gotta get off that stuff. No good for his body. I know right now he feels it is but that's how addiction is. Its sneaky.
Well gotta run guys. Gotta go eat lunch.

Still here & still sober.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:22 PM
  # 270 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hi Ladies! Gee Munch! You must have been reading my mind! LOL I was just thinking about this Thread yesterday! And here you are posting!

It rained just enough earlier to turn outside into a sauna! But we have temps in the 40's coming Saturday! I'm SOOOO ready for it! But things have to be done to GET ready for it! It's always something keeping us busy - isn't it?

Jethro is still taking the pain pills! He's standing fast to staying on them. I'm giving it a rest on arguing with him. I just hope he reaches a point he needs more than he's getting and will realize he needs to get off of them! He knows I don't like putting up with him while he's on them. I've said it enough already it should be engraved inside his ears by now!

I'm in control of keeping the bills paid around here. The groceries stocked! The meals cooked or delivered by Jethro when he picks it up after he gets off work. He has access to the money w/o any problems on my part. I'll let him know though if we are low in the checking account and he'll ask before spending money at this time. I've asked him a hundred times to FIRE me as the cook and the bill keeper/payer! He ignores me!

I'm on my 88th day off the pain meds myself! Doing good and enjoying the freedom from them! I purchased the Herbalife package of stuff to start my diet! I just have to talk myself into starting it now! LOL My goofy hours is one thing holding me back from starting it though!

Pond: What is this about you letting your hair go Grey? Not this girl! Nope! Nadda! My hair is down to the middle of my back. I keep it colored to the most natural color I was born with! Well maybe not that blonde, but you know what I mean! If I had short hair? I'd consider letting it go grey, but not this long hair!

Well I better get out of this chair and get something done! Times a wasting!

TOD
Old 10-01-2014, 01:39 PM
  # 271 (permalink)  

LOL Tod!
Well just got done paying on one shore excursion for our cruise, paying off more on a bill, and then tonight picking up some dried elderberry for teas. Good for the immune system.
Did I ever tell you guys that when I was in my twenties I was going to college to be a nurse? I'm a CNA in Kansas. That's probably all expired now.
I had a dream last night all about studying books about herbs, printing stuff out. If I hadn't been a travel agent I would've been a nurse. I wanted to veer towards nurse anesthetist but I looked at the college and went "Oh hell no. Takes too long" 4 year degree for nurse, another 3-4 years for the antesthetist part.
So I'm content now with just having a vast herbal knowledge of plants and herbs that are good for healing.

Okay so off of that silliness.
I got up this morning and headache was gone.
Now headache is back.
YUCK.

OH AND VERY COOL TOD! WTG on the 88 days!
Old 10-06-2014, 01:01 AM
  # 272 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Good Morning Ladies! It's an early 2:44 AM right now!

Just finished paying the bills! ARGH! BUT? Our mortgage company dropped our monthly due payment by $100.00! I've been paying an extra $100.00 each month on the principal! Since they dropped it by $100.00? I put an extra $200.00 on the principal and still paid the same amount! LOL I've got our payoff amount under $15,000.00 now! This is what I feel like doing after paying bills! I can't wait to get this home paid off! After it's paid off we'll not owe for NOTHING! Only the usual monthly bills we ALL have to pay for! I've got two credit cards that I'm paying extra on each month too!

The problem with NOT owing anyone though? You can't get credit anywhere! Which I think is ridiculous! If you owe thru the nose and are paying on time? You can get all the credit you want! Drives me crazy I tell ya! So I just pay cash for things I want now. Paid cash for my washer, dryer, refrigerator and freezer!

Didn't know you wanted to be a nurse! That's new news to me!

How is your son doing? You haven't said much about him! And y'all's kitty!

I used to talk a lot with a gal on SR that is big on herbs! She lives in a small community type place! Whoever lives there pitches in to keep the place cleared and kept up! I have my hands full with what I have going on here. I'd hate to know I added anything extra to keep up with! Jethro has actually agreed to hiring someone to come here to start getting things done around here! Y'all can pick yourselves up off the floor now! LOL I sure hope he does!

I'm busy doing laundry and cleaning tonight! Well this early AM! So I better get back to it! I HAD to take time out to do the bills though! It's been really cool the past few days and it's put a pep in my step!

I'll be waking up later on today on my 92nd day off the pain pills!

TOD
Old 10-06-2014, 10:40 AM
  # 273 (permalink)  

YAY TOD for being off the pills!

Yup, when I was in my twenties I thought about becoming a nurse. I'm heavily drawn to the healing arts but I've noticed as I've gotten older that I don't enjoy so much of Western medicine as much as TCM(traditional chinese medicine) and herbal medicine.
I find that many times its more effective to heal the actual problem than just slap a bandaid on it, prescribe some pills and you're good.
Oh I so wish I was that close on paying off my house! We still have 174,000 on ours but then we're looking at purchasing somewhere else in a year or so.
We want somewhere with land, at least 1600 sq feet; a woodstove/pellet stove. And at least 3 bedrooms. Beyond that, we don't care!
Oh and we sooooo want to get outside of town. Right now we live in town and we hear traffic non stop. Wakes me up in the morning or in the middle of the night.
Don't like that.

I have noticed lately with doing the bills that now we've paid some of them off we have more available which I find super cool.
Means we can pay more towards my Jeep or the one last little credit card we have.

So I wake up feeling good. And now ...I have a headache. Ugggh.
Why did I forget my peppermint oil and feverfew???

LOL
Hubby tried to help me out today by bringing all my stuff out to my car.
But then he forgot half of the items that usually go in my purse, or my bag, so it left me rushing like crazy to make sure I didn't forget.
This seemed to set the pace for the day.
I've had the transportation officer asking me stuff, asking me favors, asking me to help with some of the passengers that were issued after hours.
Then I've had the "little yorkie" doing her bit.
I'm just grateful that I haven't had customers walking in.
Oh and I still have to do my grateful thing on Facebook. LOL

And I still have to eat my hardboiled egg.
I had a strawberry chocolate Shakeology for breakfast but haven't had my egg yet.
Oh by the way, strawberry chocolate and chia is awesome together.
Just saying.

Nick's doing good, just has a cold. I've been making elderberry rosehip tea for him and giving him Emergen C or Airborne lately. Hopefully that helps his immune system kick it.
Oh and he hurt himself on Thursday. He fell on the ladder of the slide at school right in the middle of his legs. Yup, on his crotch. I think he's growing a bit too. His shoulders are looking broader, he's getting more of the look of a young man. Oh and most definitely, he's got the body frame from my side. He looks like my brother almost when he was a kid. Hubbys family is all short and fat. Think like 5ft and 250 and beyond lbs. (sorry that's kind of rude but I guess I could use "overweight")
My side (at least on Dad's) is tall (5'11 to 6ft something or another) and lean. (150-170 lbs)
In fact something that really pushed me into getting back into weight loss was the admission from my Dad that he's trying to get down to 160.
Uhh that's super close to where I'm at. No way am I going to weigh almost what my Dad weighs.

Kitty is doing good too. So far she's had a few "accidents". Most recent one was in the hall bathroom where her litter box is. She was using DS's bathroom carpet as an area to go pee on.
grrrrrrr.
So we threw them all out.
Have to buy some more but I'm nervous about that right now. Oh and she seems to like Christmas cactus's. She keeps chewing it apart. Darn cat.

Well guys I have to go. I still have reports to do, paperwork to do, a hardboiled egg to eat, and so on and so forth.
Everyone have a wonderful day!
Still here & Still sober!

ooooh! OUCH. Poor guy. He came home looking like he had been riding a horse all day.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:23 PM
  # 274 (permalink)  

Catching up with you two! TOD, my hair is very silver and quite short I really like it, it's bright and suit me these days. Good for you on staying off those pills....wish Jethro could too. Sounds like most of the household responsibility rest squarely on your shoulders.

Munch, I too wanted to be a nurse when I was in college. I was overwhelmed at the math and science. Think I ended up in the right profession for me, as I'm endlessly fascinated by education.

Getting cooler here. Time to start emptying some of my summer planters. My elephant ears grew huge this year!!!
Old 10-24-2014, 12:52 PM
  # 275 (permalink)  

ugghh! Don't you hate it when you type a really long post and then it doesn't save?
Yeah, that just happened to me.
Okay, so where was I?

Life? Yeah you know what? Life happens.
Hhmm.
Okay gonna make bullets because I don't feel like typing everything again.
  • DH has started college part time again. Makes life interesting in the evening
  • DS doing okay in school, not great, he has a problem with spelling. I'm hoping this week he gets at least an 80% on his spelling test so I can download Minecraft on his laptop
  • Yorkie here at work is being, well a yorkie. Non stop chatter. Stupid dumb, idiotic mistakes. Like childish mistakes. Dumb.
  • I signed up as a Beachbody Coach/Consultant but mostly just for the discount on the products. I've already lost weight WITHOUT Beachbody. I don't really have the "belief" in the product.
  • We were approved for PFD (Pipeline Fund Dividend) here in AK. YAY! $1884 per family member. Half of DS's goes into college fund, $100 goes towards his own purchases for Christmas (he gets to spend it), $100 into his savings, and the rest gets combined with DH & mine and we will use it to pay stuff off and get a auto start for my jeep. Not liking the expense of that.
  • We recently had our old BIG gaming computer rebuilt. 1500. Ouch. Positive to it? DS is super thrilled to be able to play Spore. A game where you evolve from a ameoba to a sentient being that travels into space. I still want to play The Sims. I want to design some houses.
  • We go on our cruise in 6 months. I still want to lose the additional 15 lbs but I'm more worried about DH. He has a LOT to lose which scares me. He has diabetes and cancer in his family which puts him now at more of a risk. We're not getting any younger.
  • uhh okay. I think that's it.

Still here, still sober
Old 10-26-2014, 04:42 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  

Not a really busy day at home today. This weekend we kind of took a break. Only thing we did today was bake a batch of sourdough ciabatta bread, I made (learned how to make) homemade tortillas from scratch, and we have to hurry and make some Kombucha. Oh and we're having lengua (beef tongue) along with the freshly made tortillas and some fresh guacamole, beans and rice.
Oh I forgot to say earlier I learned how to make soap from scratch two weekends ago. Pretty dang cool. Going to make candy cane soap and cafe mocha soap for family for Christmas. Along with a small batch of rose hip rhubarb jam and peony jam (and cranberry jelly for DH's parents) should do it for Xmas for us for gifts.
Like I said though, slower day here today. I gotta get moving and make meals for the next day. Saves me time in the mornings when time is more crunched.

Still here, still sober.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:35 PM
  # 277 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello Hello Hello you two Ladies!

I'm on day 114 off the pain meds! Just getting over an infection in my upper back tooth that also made my ear hurt too! I don't even ask "why" anymore? It seems it's one thing after another I'm having to deal with! Here we hate the sight of mold on things and then I turn around and have to take Amoxicillin made from MOLD in order to get rid of infections! Crazy! Just Crazy! But it's working and I'm getting better!

It's a cool 61 degree rainy day here! Little Maria was bitching to go outside. I took her out on the porch for a little while to SEE it's raining and cool. LOL So she's settled down - a little - now! I don't have my dry/heated pen anymore to put her in. Jethro is now using it for all of his "stuff"! Gotta figure out what to do about this problem before we get REALLY cold weather! Chickens ain't happy unless they get some scratch and peck time in!

So your son's name is "Nick"? Boys will be boys! It seems they get hurt WAY more than we female's do! Although? I've had my fair share of getting hurt/injured/scarred up thru the years! I've spent my life outdoors instead of indoors! Horses and bikes caused a lot of my injuries! But I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Hubby's getting larger? So is mine! I'm thinking though with the way you cook? You could learn to cook less fattening food! Maybe get some kind of tablet that curbs the appetite too! So he doesn't want to munch as much! I'm 5'7/185 pds with a lot of muscle too! Wish I was a mode though! Just be able to push, pull and shape the shape I want! LOL

Starting college again? Hmmmmmmm Maybe this go round he'll be more interested since he's willing to start it again? And it might get him promoted in his job! That's always an incentive!

That PFD will be nice to get each year! I get a $2,218.00 clothing allowance each year! Then we get Jethro's income tax refund a few months later! Those two extra checks each year sure comes in handy! It seems we are always having to add something on to the house or repair something. We are putting in gas lines for natural gas right now. Gotta buy two stoves too. So that's where the money is going this time. I buy clothes thru the year and the clothing allowance pays me back in one lump sum!

I keep meaning to tell you this! As for the "Yorkie" at work! Get you one of those clickers ppl use for training dogs! When she gets on your nerves? Just start clicking the clicker! Maybe it will annoy her enough she'll shut up and go away! She doesn't seem to understand anything else. I don't understand why management doesn't get rid of her since she isn't a good shoe in on the job?

That's cool on doing the homemade soap stuff! The only time I use it though is for a shaving lather on my legs. I use Joy Lemon dish soap on the rest of my body! Oh I guess I use a homemade soap on my face too! Different type though from the leg soap! Found out at our family reunion my cousin makes homemade soap too!

Did you manage to get rid of the pests in your garden over the summer? Someone gave me the news of using pure peppermint oil to get rid of Rats and mice! Maybe it would work for your pests too? I've still got to get it though! I'm going to use it for the damned mole we have in the yard too!

TOD
Old 11-11-2014, 08:17 PM
  # 278 (permalink)  

Popping in to say hello and catch up. Traveled to FL with Dad to get him settled . The weather was beautiful and I had a nice time.

I trudge off to school each day, checking off each day, as a day closer to retirement. Guess I'm more ready to leave than I realized.

We're to get some cold weather this week. I've got my pond all covered and ready for winter.

I need to exercise more, but I'm reading a little
Old 11-13-2014, 01:27 PM
  # 279 (permalink)  

Hi all, wow, been a while since I've been here. Honestly, its been so busy.
My one coworker is on vacation, sinking her toes in the Carribbean which means I've been working with the little yorkie.
Lunch time right now so have to hurry and type, because after lunch the deluge of soldiers will once again start.
Hubby said last night "hey, at least you're needed here at this office. In Maryland you definitely were not wanted and needed."
True.

So guys, about 173 days till my cruise. So longing for it!
And then we're getting our PFD which is our pipeline fund dividend. 1,884 per person times 3. 5652. Half of DS's goes to his college fund. The rest goes towards savings, a shore excursion and bills. Oh and a remote car starter for moi.

Today I'm somewhat sick but still at work (since I cannot leave my coworker, aka the yorkie, by herself). Sore throat, chest congested. Hoping I can push whatever this is OUT of my body with constant tea with honey. Some tea with elderberry.

Well lunch is over. I gotta run.
Still here still sober guys!
Old 11-19-2014, 11:14 AM
  # 280 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hi you two! Isn't it grand we are able to get on with our lives now and not find it necessary to hang onto these SR pages as much as we used too? I pretty much just keep everyone entertained with stories from around here with the kids now.

And of course! The Jethro maladrama with the pain pills he's still popping. Nothing new on that history page!

Pond is getting closer and closer to that retirement date! Wink Wink! I know you are SOOO ready for it!

Munckin: You are a constant reminder in my life! One because of what you sign off with each time: "Still here - Still sober" and two? I inherited a bottle scrubber from a box of dishes that has the name "munchkin" on it! LOL

We were in some cold azz days for about a week! BURRRRRRRRR It was 18 degrees about two nights ago. It's finally warmed back up today. It's a windy 52 right now. Supposed to get up around the 70's this weekend. I'll take it!

Gotta get moving here! I'm on my 136th day of being off the opiates! Woot! Woot!

TOD