Notices

Class of March 2011 Part 14

Old 03-27-2012, 01:59 AM
  # 341 (permalink)  

Morning again! Glad to be here with all of you.

Aussie--Everything Mirage said, times a zillion. ****{Aussie is Happy & Sober}}}

PBC--Glad you didn't buy anything last night. I agree with others that it took me a while for the cravings to be small enough that I could yell at them and tell them to get the heck out of my life. For me, sobriety needed to be bigger than the Alcoholic Voice, and that took a few months shielding energy of sobriety to get there.

Mirage--I missed that you have PINK HAIR? How awesome. I've seen a few tweens with full striped pastel hair and I honestly think it's really pretty.

Dee--Glad you aren't hurt worse and hope you feel better today.

Off to run. I had hoped my friend would want a day off but no such luck.

March it!
Old 03-27-2012, 06:08 AM
  # 342 (permalink)  

Dee and Lofty were in my dream last night!! The details are too fuzzy to explain an actual plot line, but they were there! I'm hoping for Dave and the plumber tonight. Or maybe Dave AS the plumber!

frances, it's just one stripe, about and inch or a little wider, down one side. It'll be a pain to get rid of some day, as it's bleached, but that's ok. If I can figure out how to get it on here I'll take a pic of it. Enjoy your run!

Takin the boy for his eye exam after school today! As much as I'm not happy his vision isn't good, it is what it is, nothin I can do but help him fix it and feel good about it, so I'm deciding to be happy we're taking care of it and not bummed that he needs them.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:54 AM
  # 343 (permalink)  
Editor

Bow chicka wow wow. I gettin my tools ready now. Now where did I put those plumber pants?
mirage Did I ever tell you the story about when I was 13 and my mom took me to get my eyes checked? Well Here it is. So I have been complaining that I am having a hard time seeing the chalk board from the back of class where I was always put....too tall to sit in front of people.Years I complained. Finally 13 and mom says lets go to the doctor but nothing is wrong with your eyesite....You crush that little baseball flyin in at 85 mph....there is no way your eyes are bad....guess what...eyes were bad. put me in glasses that day. On the way home..I am looking at the trees. You could actually see the leaves on them. I had no idea that people could see all of those things all of the time. It was amazing! I mention this to my mom and she falls apart crying....saying she is so sorry that she did not believe me. You are going to open a whole new world to him. Remember....glasses are sexy!

I hope your run was energizing frances! I start swimming this week. I have been putting it off for the water temp to come up.....it is right on the edge of freezing and doable. Time to take the plunge.

Marchers
march
DAve
Old 03-27-2012, 07:15 AM
  # 344 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh, Dave, your story is just like MINE!! I was in 5th grade. But the LEAVES!! My mom just told me last night, "I remember you saying how amazing it was to see each leaf on the tree instead of just a green blur". That's so weird we said the same thing!! And yeah, my parents didn't believe me either. They thought I just wanted the attention my oldest brother was getting because HE just got glasses. Wow, that's so funny. Thanks for the story!! Now get over here and fix my pipes! lol, sorry I had to.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:09 AM
  # 345 (permalink)  
Editor

or we are in the same dream.....just in different places......
Old 03-27-2012, 08:53 AM
  # 346 (permalink)  

Dude. You blew my mind.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:20 AM
  # 347 (permalink)  
Editor

What are the bunnies sayin to each other?
Old 03-27-2012, 09:23 AM
  # 348 (permalink)  

Ha..you're too fast for me. I just put it up there and realized you couldn't read it so I'm looking for another one. But the one on the left with a bite out of his rear says "My butt hurts" and the one without the ears says "what?". hahaha
Old 03-27-2012, 10:11 AM
  # 349 (permalink)  

Hey, I did it! Stripe alert!
Old 03-27-2012, 10:22 AM
  # 350 (permalink)  
Editor

ha ha ha....ooooooooohhhhhhhhh nice stripe. Is that pink or is the light catching it just right and the natural beauty of your hair is casting the essence of pink. I cant tell...I am baffled....I must ponder this a while.
I LOVE the cut.
Dave
Old 03-27-2012, 10:36 AM
  # 351 (permalink)  

Pink, baby! (thanks!) I told aussie I'd try to get a pic of it. I'll take it down in a day or so.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:58 AM
  # 352 (permalink)  

AWESOME!

I LOVE HAIR STRIPES!

AND HEY! I HAVE THE SAME LEAVES STORY! 6TH GRADE! We are so cool.

Run was good, class was good, jumping on a client call. TTYL.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:36 AM
  # 353 (permalink)  
Editor

Nooooooooooooo! Dont take it down.I likesz.
go frances Go!
Old 03-27-2012, 01:14 PM
  # 354 (permalink)  
Editor

Wow! I have eaten 3 candy bars and about 5 cups of coffee this afternoon. I have got the itch reallllllll bad. I am trying not to go outside or think about beer. But for some reason today......she is there.....taunting me. I will not break but It sure aint easy today. Keep fightin the fight.
DAve
Old 03-27-2012, 01:30 PM
  # 355 (permalink)  
Administrator

Love the hair, mirage!

D
Old 03-27-2012, 02:44 PM
  # 356 (permalink)  

Aw, sorry today is rough, Dave. Stupid sun, probably. Try to relax tonight..breathe deep, get some quiet time. Remember. Hang in there!

Thx guys!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:12 PM
  # 357 (permalink)  
Administrator

I got stop reading posts before my eyes are open - hope you feel more relaxed now Dave

D
Old 03-27-2012, 03:44 PM
  # 358 (permalink)  
Editor

I may not check in tomorrow. I am taking the day off of work and going cobia fishing. mirage I will try not to get too excited when I see some grass and think that it is a fish. I will forever now think of your immortal words......stupid grass.
Things are getting better....see you in a day or two. Kisses and hugs everyone.
Dave
Old 03-27-2012, 03:46 PM
  # 359 (permalink)  
Administrator

Enjoy the break Dave - we'll be with you in spirit

D
Old 03-27-2012, 03:56 PM
  # 360 (permalink)  

I got the call -- it's official -- no cancer!

LOVE the stripe, Mirage! Very cool!!! And I want to be in your dream, too.

How are you today, Aussie? Have my prayers reached you yet?

Frances is speaking tonight! Woot!!!! I wish I could be there! You're gonna ROCK IT! I'm just chillin' at home tonight if you want to let me know how it goes.

I miss Lofty.

So Dee, what needs to happen to prevent these falls?

Dave, I remember thinking the same thing when I first got my glasses! It must be common. Or we're all really weird. Either way, it's good. My youngest wears one contact ... we didn't have a clue that her eye wasn't perfect, as the other one had compensated perfectly for it. They caught it in her kindergarden eye check. One eye was 20/20, the other was legally blind. She wore a patch for a long time, and glasses, and a couple years ago she went to one contact. People look at us a little strange when we have to remind her to put her contact in ... ha ha! Her eye has improved quite a bit over the years, too.

My segment finally got approved, so now I get to study. I work my long day tomorrow, which means tonight will have to do. Hugs all around!