# 203 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Indeed.

Hey'a Least and Gyps....

Hugs to you both, too.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:41 AM
  # 204 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Must have eaten something that disagreed with me cause I was up and down half the night. Everytime I came back to bed from the bathroom the dogs had hogged my bedspace more and I was almost falling off the bed. Still not feeling good and living on pepto bismol this morning.

Dk worked her first 'real' shift yesterday and I was worried that someone would steal her stuff out of her locker as she didn't have a padlock yet. I got one for her and will give it to her today when I take her to work. Really proud of her for being persistant and getting the job. I pray she will learn the responsibility of working and maybe even saving some money.

She's still living with newmommy-sister (who broke up with baby's daddy) and I don't know if that's good or bad, but it is what it is. At least newmommy has kid sister's company and isn't home alone with baby all day.

Really bored today. If I don't start feeling better will just take a nap with the doggies. The three of us are all a bunch of "old dogs" who love to sleep any chance we get.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:43 AM
  # 205 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Woke up way too early again, but at least not sick this time. Just was wide awake at two am and never did get back to sleep. Was trying to take a nap and couldn't so will just play on the computer til my eyelids start to close.

THis week has been very frustrating... and it's only Wednesday! It's so tempting to just get obliterated... but I won't. Do'nt want to have to start over again. Grant me the serenity... please!
Old 01-22-2010, 07:28 AM
  # 206 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Where's Gyps? And Stoney?? Come on you guys, show yourselves. Don't make me worry about you from afar.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:29 AM
  # 207 (permalink)  

Don't know where everyone is, but I'm here. For once.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:32 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  
let it grow!

hello, idiots!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:23 AM
  # 209 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Originally Posted by least View Post
Where's Gyps? And Stoney?? Come on you guys, show yourselves. Don't make me worry about you from afar.
I'm here least. Just haven't had time to post. I'm sorry you've been feeling sick. I hope you're better today .

Originally Posted by scaredykat View Post
Don't know where everyone is, but I'm here. For once.
Scaredy :ghug3!

I've just been busy with teaching, kid stuff etc. Some major dramas going on here that still need to be resolved. Not with the husband this time though. He's being the same. We're getting along mostly.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:24 AM
  # 210 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Hi K

Hi IO

Anyone else
Old 01-25-2010, 09:45 AM
  # 211 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Gyps! :ghug3 Glad to hear you're alright and 'getting along' (mostly).
Old 01-25-2010, 01:34 PM
  # 212 (permalink)  
Administrator

Gyps

D
Old 01-26-2010, 02:18 AM
  # 213 (permalink)  
not a greeter

I will report in later fully after I teach this 5:45am class.

Dee .
Old 01-26-2010, 06:06 AM
  # 214 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Okie dokie...

I am here.

Teaching as much as usual. My class at the community college is back on after the winter break from Thanksgiving until now so I'm back there in addition to my regular classes. One gym I teach at added a kids yoga program back to the schedule on Saturday mornings so I have that extra class as well for now. The session is over at the end of next month I think. Having a problem with the local rec dept here in town... that is off the schedule until the rec director comes to a decision on whether to continue it.We haven't had much turn out and he was just about to cancel it last month anyway plus: a recent comment I mistakenly emailed to a past participant has come to haunt me.The comment was rude and hurtful and although I did apologize he felt it necessary to go to the director AND a member of the council with it. I spoke to the director and explained my position, he said he speak with the disgruntled former participant (who had no intention of continuing anyway before the comment was made so I still don't see why it's causing a rift). We'll see what happens with that. Hopefully not a lawsuit. This town is friggin lawsuit happy over frivolous matters when things should just be left as is.

Speaking of lawsuit... we're still dealing with the stress of the board of education suing of as 3rd party defendants in a bullying case another family brought against the school.They are seeking reimbursement for sendign their daughter out of district at the cost of $1100 p/m for 2 years so far... The family didn't name our daughter, but the school did. Over an incident in 4th grade that didn't even happen! We had to retain an attorney at our expense since our homeowners insurance denied us coverage twice. Our attorney is trying to keep our costs down, which means we rarely hear from her.My husband and I both spoke to the principal numerous times, and I took it upon myself to speak with as many board members personally as I could to bring the absurdity of our inclusion to their attention. All were not aware of the facts, only that we and 2 other families are included.There was a special meeting called with all board members as well as the attorney for the board and the insurance company for the board's attorney (he's the one that put us in the suit) Last we heard, the school may drop us from the suit but we haven't received notice.There was no mention of being reimbursed for our attorney fees which are not a small amount.And over nothing really!

It seems like everything is a mess right now but I am fine .And the husband and I are getting along. Mostly.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:39 AM
  # 215 (permalink)  

Hey guys!
Old 01-26-2010, 08:46 AM
  # 216 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Hi scoob !
Old 01-26-2010, 12:57 PM
  # 217 (permalink)  

hi all... i found you!
Old 01-26-2010, 06:01 PM
  # 218 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Hi anono .
Old 01-27-2010, 12:39 AM
  # 219 (permalink)  

hello ... im heading out, catch up when i get home, you prob just getting out of bed then!
Old 01-27-2010, 06:04 AM
  # 220 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

My mechanic just called me. The van should be done in a few hours, tho it's gonna cost a couple hundred dollars more now. Nothing I can do about it but make payments to him for these repairs.

I'm also trying to enlist the help of my mom's doctor in reporting her for her unsafe driving practices. I don't want to be the one to do it but I will, if the doctor won't. I'm surprised she hasn't already had an accident - it's only a matter of time before she does.