Notices

Living in Sobriety Part 16

Old 09-24-2009, 02:25 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

Old 09-24-2009, 02:47 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Wow, Nelcs, I'll bet those birds are as big on my monitor as they are in real-life! Aren't they CUTE! And, is that an actual pic of Foxy Loxy in an earlier pic? Wow! What's he doing?

Ken - beautiful pic of Sarah and Bethany. I have a Sarah, too. She turns 14 on Saturday. It's a bittersweet time - she still sticks pretty close to me, but has become quite independent, too.

Hey Sis - nice to see ya - hope that was a good egg sammich - I've never known you to eat egg, only tuna. You feelin' alright?

I walked the dang dogs after work but the beagle really gives me the gears on these outings. She pulls and tugs and drags and I try to be patient, get her to heel and stay put. But then she whines and I decide to give her another chance but noooo she just drags me along again. I get home in a foul mood. I think I'll just stop walking her. LOL typical alcoholic response eh.

Okay I gotta go. Home group. BBL after my run and all that stuff.

Hugs.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:48 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

There's the sneaky little foxy, eh, Nelsie? And the other picks are gorgeous and cute..in that order!

Ken, my friend, you are a shining example of a good man and a good father. Your personal integrity and compassion is very clear every time you post. Really, I mean it. I think your "wa" is in tip-top form (personal balance/harmony within/peace of mind). Work doesn't sound great but it does have major benefits for YOU. Do they weigh more than the drawbacks, that is the question to which I have no answer.

Huggies all...it's starting to rain and I want to get in my walk!

Sorry you had a bad day too, Marlee.

Sorry to have missed you, IQ and hope your mum improves, you sweet soul!

Hiya Bee!

Old 09-24-2009, 02:53 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

I shoulda had an egg sammich. I finally ate lunch at 2:45 and it was a soggy old chicken ceasar wrap.

blech, so disappointing, I should have just let my stomach eat itself.

I want this day to end... I want a cigarette and my dog.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:57 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

ok here we go

Ken the colourful shirt and clothes belong to BOhemian....I should have added her new shoes though.

Bee the irish dancer was just a bit of fun.

Nelco is a fancy pants image manipulator!
sure am Stone, and your jealous!!

Now I gotta get back to work so he can go and live high off the hog. He is such a dickweed!!
Ken you have a resentment, big careful......remember he ownes it, you work there. Its sh!te but thats the way it is until you can change. your not going to change him thats for sure.
At the moment your getting a wage and no point in complaining. Just keep your eyes open for a better offer or start your own business. until then you prob only making yourself mirerable.
If he wants to run his business into the ground.....well, thats his prerogative.

The trick is to not let it get so under your skin that turns into bitterness.
io said it right there.

sorry you had a tough day marlee

Had sushi for lunch today - ate too much - but by golly it was good
hope you not taking your feet off the pedal lol !!!

IO had an EGG sandwich......where is the TUNA!!

Rowan the fox is trying to have that guinea hen for tea!! I just wanted to show you those mad guineas. the big ones and the babies.....(couldnt make that pic small)

HI LIS !!!! Bee
Old 09-24-2009, 03:01 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

io
Old 09-24-2009, 03:12 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

We can say dickweed???

wooohooo!
Old 09-24-2009, 03:39 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

hi Plastic, I see ya down there
Old 09-24-2009, 03:45 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Apparently, Scoob. I got away with it. I'm gonna use another nearly naughty word in a bit here...stay tuuuuned.

Ro I'm not a dog person. But it sounds like that dog could use some Doggy Downers. Thanks for the kudos on the pic of my babies. I took that one morning at a local nature center. I go there for the peace and nature. It's good for the soul.

Nellie thanks for showing those pics. So it's true then, you live on a farm. Oh and thanks for the comments regarding my sitch at work. You're absotively right that I can't change him. I know that and realize that the only thing that will change has to come from me and be about me.

And that leads me to Lis. Sweet, sweet, Lis. Thanks for those words of support. They warm the cockles of my heart. I don't hear that kind of thing too often. My kids do say nice things that are sort of like that but it's not the same as when it comes from another adult. I just wanted you to know that I'm really grateful and thankful for the nice things that you said.

I want to turn that back now though and say to all of you that you too have the same characteristics that Lis used to describe me, except for that man part, unless you're Stone or that Zipper fellow. You all are very thoughtful, understanding and accepting wimmin and min. So...thanks.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:46 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Hi Nellie!!
Old 09-24-2009, 03:52 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  
let it grow!

cute kids, kenl!

it doesn't happen very often, but i sure don't feel like cooking tonight. i wonder if mr k could live with grilled cheese and can tomato soup?

my feet hurt. i keep gettin' little rounds of heel spurs. they get better and then flare up again. i did a lot of walking today, and forgot and wore flip flops instead of good shoes and socks. paying for it now.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:53 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  
let it grow!

Originally Posted by KenL View Post

lol!
Old 09-24-2009, 03:56 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

oh give him a bowl of soup K, he wont starve....lol...................stop fixing!!!!! mind yourself today.

Ken your kids are real beauties.

ok everyone I am off to bed. BTW my voice is gone all sexy with this cold!! its the only good thing to come out of it.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:23 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Nightie Nelsie..hang tough, my friend.

And Ken, that was sweet of you. You can be superduperest and Bro, bestest? Where there's love, there is no pecking order. Well, maybe in Nel's yard, there's a pecking order...but not here. You're all # 1, in my book!
Old 09-24-2009, 04:27 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Hey there Lis. I'm just poppin' in one last time for the day. It was sweeter of you to start the love fest. LOL

Thanks Nellie! They are little angels, aren't they? That is until ya get to know the little rascals.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:28 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Hi, Anono!
Old 09-24-2009, 04:30 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Thanks PR! Actually a grilled cheese sammich sounds pretty good. I think I'm gonna grill up some pork sirloin, though. It's gettin' a bit old and I gotta use it up before it goes bad.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:31 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Signin' off for the eve. See ya, ((Lis)) and ((Anono)).
Old 09-24-2009, 04:37 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by parentrecovers View Post
cute kids, kenl!

it doesn't happen very often, but i sure don't feel like cooking tonight. i wonder if mr k could live with grilled cheese and can tomato soup?
I just fed my kids kraft dinner for the same reason and they seem to think i'm awesome lol.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:41 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

top of the morning to ya ! do they really say that in ireland nel?

we really say g'day and mate i guess lol

i've just done a quick time conversion on approx areas your from... tell me if correct

9.30 here in oz

bedtime (12.30 am) uk, ireland

early evening for usa???

how much time difference in the states between state to state?

hope everyone feels better after their vents... its a good thing to get it out and here is a perfect place to do it!

i have just had some tests done for 'wimmin' trouble (wont go into detail for kens sake!) but if you could all do a prayer for me for a good outcome??

thanks all

kate