Notices

Serious Part 7

Old 06-08-2009, 12:32 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
Sober since 9th May 2008

Originally Posted by stone View Post
Or kick him in the bollocks?
Gotta watch though, some guys get off on that !!!!!!!!!

Fizzy skulks away after lowering the tone yet again !!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 01:19 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Going to another meeting, gonna meet my sponsor there. I have calmed down quite a bit, so glad the tree business is done and over. And so grateful that the guy (young kid) cleaned up the whole mess without me having to pay anything for it. I wish he was still there when I got home so I could have thanked him. Gosh I love you guys!!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 01:28 PM
  # 323 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Just got home from New Hampsha this afternoon. My house was a wreck but ck said she was going to clean it up. I said 'ok fine, but dk will help you do it cause she helped mess it up and I'm sure as hell not touching it'. So we'll see... Dad's b.day party was great, tho I missed a few hours of it due to having a bad dizzy spell and lying down for a while and falling asleep for a few hours. When I woke up I was fine, but most of the guests had left, and only family and close friends were still there. This morning I was the only one without a wine or beer headache! Yes!!!

I had a good time tho, a very good time, and got along with daddy dearest and successful snotty sister, tho she did push a few of my buttons while we were there. Criticized my brother's "nervous" driving!!! He was driving in Boston, for heaven's sake!! In a strange car in unfamiliar territory! I think he did a great job. Big-city-sister has a very short fuse and is considerably lacking in empathy so I do'nt expect much of it from her. But we had a great time, a good flight coming and going and great weather all weekend. It didn't rain til we got home!

And my doggies were so happy to see me they were wagging their tails off - even diabetic boy who hardly ever wags his tail! He did lick me all over tho and made some very happy noises too!

So I'm glad I went. On SAturday we (dad, bro, kid sister and her son, and myself) went hiking in a neat gorge south of dad's place. Lots of fun and a picnic too. And yesterday the party was held in the "summer house" of a friend of dad's wife... this "summer house" has 8 bedrooms, a guest house, a boat house (with sleeping accomodations), a four car garage, and a tennis court, two more guest cabins, and a private beach!!!!! Gawd, if I had 8 million dollars I'd buy the place and live there year-round... but I'm happy just living in my own house with my doggies... and when summer's over ck will go back to school and I'll be alone with my dogs and... dk...

Missed you all very much but had no chance to get online so just had to wait til I got home.

:ghug3:ghug3:ghug3
Old 06-08-2009, 01:40 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Sounds like you had a great time Least. I'm so happy for you. Welcome back
Old 06-08-2009, 02:03 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by IO Storm View Post
Babes

Good onya for the meeting, and another serail and sober day!

Running now..
Thanks hun and congrats on your 3 years! Wow!

Welcome back Least! I am glad it went well and I am jealous of your dads wife's friend! :ghug3
Old 06-08-2009, 02:07 PM
  # 326 (permalink)  
Sober since 9th May 2008

Good to see you back least.

Put a great picture of a bridge up in my thread Stoney, think a bloke like you will appreciate the architecure of it !!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 02:10 PM
  # 327 (permalink)  

Already "thanked" the post mate, lol.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:13 PM
  # 328 (permalink)  
Sober since 9th May 2008

Hungarian you say ?

Could be I suppose.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:24 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  

Ugh, Believe I could have written your posts. Unfortunately i'm still married to my selfish bass-terd.

It was so easy for him when all our problems were my fault. I've been working really hard on myself for a year now, and all he knows how to do is pout and whine about how hard his life is.

And unfortunately for me, now that I see things much more clearly. I can't believe how much of this he tried to blame on me.

Sorry, better stop now.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:34 PM
  # 330 (permalink)  

Hi Scoob, yea we are easy to blame for everything when we are drinking.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:41 PM
  # 331 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

It doesn't take much to completely ruin my good mood and good feelings. Dk just demanded a ride to and then from a place and bitched at me the whole time in the car. I can't stop crying and feeling lower than dirt. I'msick of her and of living with her. I'm at a loss as to what to do with her but leaving her alone in themountains in the dead of winter sounds like a good idea to me.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:43 PM
  # 332 (permalink)  

Aww, sorry Least.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:55 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

(((Scoob)))

(((Least)))

Life on life's terms, hm, Meeting was Step I......Powerless over everyone & everything in my life right now. That's all she wrote in my life book. I am totally powerless, I accept that.

Stoney you have been quiet today, we have hijacked your thread. At least its been serious stuff. Hugs for loaning it to us today.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:00 PM
  # 334 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Oh by the way, I raised my hand and shared tonight.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:03 PM
  # 335 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I am NOT powerless over my little brats. They PROMISED to keep the place in decent order and clean up after themselves. They did NOT give the beagle her antibiotic thismorning, they did NOT feed the toothless old cats their canned food this morning, they did NOT wash one f@cking dish while I was gone and I left ALL the dishes washed before I left last Friday.

They did NOT pick up their f@cking clothes off the floor where they've been for weeks now. They did NOT do ANYTHING they promised to do that I BEGGED them to do. There will be NO FAVORS from me for either of them, the ungrateful lazy wretches. Because I am unrealistic enough to want the dishes washed before the start of the next Ice Age I washed them MYSELF. I am SICK TO DEATH of lazy good for nothing selfish brats occupying my home without one single selfless thought of what they could do to help out their exhausted old mother. P!ss on them both. I've had it with them. From now on it's everyone for him or herself. They can WALK where they want to go. My van ONLY goes where I want to go, without passengers.

And F@CK the serenity prayer.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:08 PM
  # 336 (permalink)  

Whoa. Welcome home, least. Man that is terrible about your kids! Mine haven't yet reached that selfish stage, but I'm sure it's coming. I think you are wise to set boundaries with clear consequences such as 'if you don't pick up after yourselves there will be no more rides' and make sure you follow through.

Please don't feel lower than dirt. You're a lovely girl and they are being wretches.

Donna, I'm glad you shared at the meeting. You are really working hard at your recovery and I'm proud of you. Same goes for Stoney. Hugs, you guys.

Hi Tan! Welcome home Nelco! Hi Fizz!

I tried to post this all earlier just before I left the office but I kept getting database error message.

Dude just picked up the car it's gone bye-bye - kinda nostalgic seeing it go. Sniffle.

Okay I'm fine now.

I'm going to a meeting in a bit. I'm worried about a sponsee. I asked her for coffee tonight on text and she never answered. I think she is pissed with me because I couldn't talk earlier. She phoned while I was in line at a business - plus it's long-distance during daytime, which is why I prefer text. Anyway - she's mad at me and won't answer me now. I'll give her some space.

God, grant me the serenity!
Old 06-08-2009, 04:29 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Hi Ro, boy this SERIOUS thread sure took a whooping today. Sorry about your sponsee, its so easy to look for resentments, huh.

Least set them boundaries and like Ro said, stick to them. Its really the only way. I know when my kids were younger and also now many times, if I ignore them, since that's the only thing I can do since they drive and can cook or really order food and pay for it themselves, I ignore them and it kills them. So stick to your guns hunny and please don't allow them to make you feel so bad. You are loved because you are a very loving and giving person and don't forget that.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:03 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

i can't find dk and don't know where she is. i drove up to where she said she was going but no luck. now i'm sorry, i'm ALWAYS sorry, but can't find her. i'm distraught for nothing since i can't find her. it's my fault, it 's always MY FAULT. i can't do ANYTHING right. nothing. not one damn thing. i wish i'd never gone away. i feel guilty for having a good time.

what good does it do me to be sober if everything i do is wrong?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:26 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  

Drinking won't make it right.

Your low self esteem won't be improved. It will get worse.

You don't need to take responsibility for her reactions. Let them be hers.

((HUGS))

Isn't therapy grand?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:45 PM
  # 340 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

oh i'm not going to drink, just wondering what good it does to be sober if everything i do is still, always, wrong?

and i just emailed daddy dearest to tell him how pissedoff i am at him for dismissing and disrespecting me while i was up there celebrating his (superior intelligence) birthday. so i'm sure i'll hear from sister for hurting daddy dearest's feelings... not that he's so damn considerate of MY feelings...