not a greeter

I am leaving for Yoga.

Laters peeps .
Old 04-09-2009, 01:34 PM
  # 523 (permalink)  
Im not crazy and neither am I

Originally Posted by gypsytears View Post
Cat scan on your cat? I wouldn't know.

I just looked at the website for the course I signed up for and if I do Level 2 I get to sleep in a YURT!

# Tent, Teepee, or Yurt:
Yurts look kool unless you are in bear country.
No, Dipsy not a cat scan on the kat.
A kat scan on me. :ghug3
Old 04-09-2009, 07:09 PM
  # 524 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Kripalu - The Mandala of Asanas: Essential Tools for Teaching Flow -

Just signed myself up for this too. It's only a weekend thing but it's in Massachusetts. It's a few weeks before the bootcamp. Frst are you anywhere near Kripalu?

I is tired. Taught the pre teen/ teen class, took a hatha and then taught at the gym.The prodigy has a friend sleeping over. I have to be at the stuido tomorrow morning. Better than here and being ignored. What kind of husband doesn't even check to see that his wife came in alright and help with soem groceries??? We know what kind <sigh>. Ah...I have graduation to look forward to, the boot camp and now the weekend with Shiva Rea at Kripalu. I might go out and buy that damn iphone next if he doesn't snap out of it!

Good night peeps.

Oh yeah... my sons teacher has me talked into a Dragon Boat race. It's to raise money for breast cancer. That'll be in June.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:10 PM
  # 525 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Originally Posted by frstnm View Post
Yurts look kool unless you are in bear country.
No, Dipsy not a cat scan on the kat.
A kat scan on me. :ghug3
Got nuttin then. I thought it was on your cat .
Old 04-09-2009, 08:30 PM
  # 526 (permalink)  

Old 04-10-2009, 04:47 AM
  # 527 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Hard candy scaredy. Have some coffee... go for a walk. Anything. You are going to make it. I'm assuming this is about quitting .

Big hug for ya .

Off to the studio and then need to pick up a few things for pickled eggs. Also... I guess we had better color eggs tonight since I have tt tomorrow and then we go to teh Easter Vigil.

Laters peeps.

stoney.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:51 AM
  # 528 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Before I go...

Some sad news. My daughters friend she has gone to school with all of her life- his sister was murdered yesterday while in her dorm room at college. It was on the news this morning but we already knew. The bf had come in and stabbed her . Prayers for the family if you have it in you? They are going to be going through a lot now. And... in a town this small the whole town will likely be grieving right along with them. They live right up the street from us... not sure when the fineral is going to be. She was so young . Stupid people! The bf is in custody from what I understand so that's something, ever so small.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:30 AM
  # 529 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." No wonder I'm a mess...
Old 04-10-2009, 10:31 AM
  # 530 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Gyps...sure, I will pray for the family. and your daughter. I am sure this is affecting her.

:praying: How senseless and tragic..dear God.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:28 PM
  # 531 (permalink)  

Prayers GT for the family.

i feel like crap today. I smoked. I feel like I'm in a dry drunk besides. Going to my meeting tonight.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:23 PM
  # 532 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Just start over Barb. Keep trying til you get it.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:06 PM
  # 533 (permalink)  

Kripalu - The Mandala of Asanas: Essential Tools for Teaching Flow -

Just signed myself up for this too. It's only a weekend thing but it's in Massachusetts. It's a few weeks before the bootcamp. Frst are you anywhere near Kripalu?

Oh yeah... my sons teacher has me talked into a Dragon Boat race. It's to raise money for breast cancer. That'll be in June.

Um, Im not even sure what a Kripalu is. Animal, plant, mineral ? Dead? Alive? A Place ?

A dragon boat race. Good cause. HAve fun Gyps !!! LOL
Old 04-10-2009, 03:11 PM
  # 534 (permalink)  

Before I go...

Some sad news. My daughters friend she has gone to school with all of her life- his sister was murdered yesterday while in her dorm room at college. It was on the news this morning but we already knew. The bf had come in and stabbed her . Prayers for the family if you have it in you? They are going to be going through a lot now. And... in a town this small the whole town will likely be grieving right along with them. They live right up the street from us... not sure when the fineral is going to be. She was so young . Stupid people! The bf is in custody from what I understand so that's something, ever so small.

Such a damn waste.
This SH*T even reaches to the smallest of towns accross America. WTF!
I dont think I can use any smileys cuz gyps used 'em all and we cant have more than 3.
What is this country and world coming to ???
Sticks head back into sand. Ahhhhhh.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:14 PM
  # 535 (permalink)  

..............follows link....

Oh thats what a Kripalu is. Yes Im moderately close to where it is and used to live a little more in that direction. Nice country (wo the tourists) pretty in the fall.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:03 PM
  # 536 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Bottoms is slow today .

Thanks for the prayers for the family peeps. The teen is over at their house now to be with her friend. I was slightly mistaken... the girl was murdered at the bf's house not her dorm. Same sad outcome . They're having a memorial service at our school on Monday afternoon. I am sure most of the town will show up. I should go over there but I'm sure they're overwhelmed with people so I'll take over something (like a baked goody) in a few days.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:04 PM
  # 537 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Originally Posted by frstnm View Post
..............follows link....

Oh thats what a Kripalu is. Yes Im moderately close to where it is and used to live a little more in that direction. Nice country (wo the tourists) pretty in the fall.

I'll be there in July . Is it still nice then? I doubt I'll have much free time with the workshop going on but the grounds are supposed to be lovely.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:12 PM
  # 538 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Damon is being an a hole again. I went shopping with the teen and came home to find Detention Boy crying in his room. He had been the whole time. I guess he decided to pee outside by the deck... which he shouldn't have... and Damon yelled at him and told him to go sit in his room and think about it or something like that. He usually says something rude and authoritative as if what he says is law . DB is sensitive sure but Damon is just mean.

Apparently when the prodigy pointed out that little D does it too (pees) she was told she was a tattle tale and then Damon made some remark to the effect of "everyone in this family has mental problems".

I questioned him on that fact. If people have mental problems they need to see a doctor right? Nope. According to him they need to just stop.

He is such an a hole.

Parents shouldn't say such things to their children.

If I ever have made any comment remotely to that effect... it was in the joking way. He is serious when he puts people down.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:13 PM
  # 539 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Kids are coloring eggs now.

Excpet the teen who is down the street.

And DB. He is still upset so he won't join in .

* Damon is being a rude idiot in our room watching some stupid show he likes. This is after he was lurking about while the teen was telling me what had gone on earlier. He was eavesdropping. Dumb ass.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:19 PM
  # 540 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Last day of TT tomorrow! I'm kinda sad about it but it is time. Time to have my weekends back and not have homework anymore. Any reading or research I do will be for me, for fun... no deadlines.

I wonder if my teacher is going to fire me as her part time helper in exchange for my pass. She is having marital problems and moving out of her house and moving her home office to the studio. If that's the case she'll be there more and likely not need me to do things around there unless she just doesn't feel like it. I guess I'll have to wait and see how it goes. I'll stay as long as it's working out. I know she was miffed when I switched my hours .

If I have to start paying again I'd have to really cut way back and practice at home. It's not the same at home as being in a class with other people and the energy in the room etc. Plus, at home I can cheat and just quit whenever I feel like it. In class you don't... you just keep going .