Notices

Bottoms-Part 125

Old 04-09-2009, 08:00 AM
  # 481 (permalink)  
let it grow!

Old 04-09-2009, 08:06 AM
  # 482 (permalink)  

That is hilarious K. When I read it I sure didn't read it as TOFU. I'm sure that means something.

I'm going to the movies with some girlfriends. We are going to see Sunshine cleaning. I will report on it later.

I hope you are all having a groovy day!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:16 AM
  # 483 (permalink)  
let it grow!

here ya go, tanho - a nice gesture for ya

Old 04-09-2009, 08:19 AM
  # 484 (permalink)  

I like it. But I don't like tofu.

When I was in college as a teenager there was a tanning place called TAN YA. I felt obligated to join!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:58 AM
  # 485 (permalink)  

Morning Guys.

Chomping on my nicotine gum.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:01 AM
  # 486 (permalink)  
let it grow!

i wondered if you were using anything to help you with the smoking, scaredy. when i quit, that stuff wasn't really available over the counter anyway. i sucked on a lot of lollipops and hard candy..

maybe you'll gain a few pounds? i know you always say you're too skinny
Old 04-09-2009, 09:13 AM
  # 487 (permalink)  

I though You went fishing K?

Yes, I'm using the gum for a few days anyway. I don't really want to use the patch or gum for weeks on end like my husband is doing because then you go through the withdrawals again when your done with them. Once is enough!! I'm just gonna white knuckle it like I did when I quit drinking.

Lets hope i gain a few pounds. LOL I lost more weight with my heath problem last month. At the hospital when they weighed me I wanted to be sick.

Anyway, I got charms blow pops to eat. Gonna bring them to my meetings too.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:14 AM
  # 488 (permalink)  
let it grow!

leaving late afternoon..
Old 04-09-2009, 09:20 AM
  # 489 (permalink)  

oh, OK. My husband is going after work today too. They just stocked trout down the street from us. Our neighbor gave us 4 trout yesterday. OMG They were huge. Their gonna be really good to eat. I won't be fishing until next month. Too cold yet for my bad arm.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:25 AM
  # 490 (permalink)  

Have a good day k. gonna have lunch and watch my soap. It's getting really good. I don't want to miss anything.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:01 AM
  # 491 (permalink)  
not a greeter

I like trout but I don't like fishing. Send some down to me would ya scaredy ?

Good plan with the white knuckling. Well... maybe not the white knuckling part but the part about only going through wd's once makes sense.

* I can't chew gum anymore due to dental work but... Tootsie Pops rock !
Old 04-09-2009, 10:01 AM
  # 492 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Originally Posted by tanyapmc View Post

I like it. But I don't like tofu.

When I was in college as a teenager there was a tanning place called TAN YA. I felt obligated to join!
I would too and my name isn't even Tanya lol!
Old 04-09-2009, 10:02 AM
  # 493 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Originally Posted by parentrecovers View Post
I read the plate as tofu. Where are people's minds these days . That's kinda redunkulous!
Old 04-09-2009, 10:09 AM
  # 494 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Originally Posted by stone View Post
I think you are right, if it isn't this it will be something else that he is moaning about.

If he is gonna moan at EVERYTHING you wanna do, you might as well just do what you want.
It is true isn't it? I could be wrong but it does appear to be the case each and every time I want to do something. He balks and has controlled and silent treatmented, threatened divorce enough times.

I have been accepted. They sent a confirmation that they charged the cc the deposit fee... then sent the email outlining the payment process and housing options. there is a huge long list of things to bring with you and a caveat that there is no down time! AWESOME! Almost like the Army.

I just paid in full to make sure I get my 1st choice for housing. I could have chosen camping and saved 400 dollars but I chose dorm with shared bath. I do not want to be stuck in upstate NY freezing my sore ass off sleeping on the ground... especially if it rains. That would make it miserable! It gets cold up there when the sun goes down even in August.

Total tuition will be $2845. Since I'm driving myself the travel shouldn't be too bad. I think it's about a 3 hour drive + extra allowance for when I will surely get lost .

I can't believe I'm excited to go back to Boot Camp. I won't be going AWOL this time around though.

I don't think .
Old 04-09-2009, 10:12 AM
  # 495 (permalink)  
let it grow!

hey, what do you idiots think about the obama chia pet? do you think it's offensive?

i didn't ever really think it was racist. i do think it's kinda' disrespectful to use the president's head as a planter tho.

i was listening to talk radio this morning and they were goin' on and on about it..
Old 04-09-2009, 10:15 AM
  # 496 (permalink)  
let it grow!

better get that iphone buy then, suzi. you're gonna need to be able to order online chili dogs delivered
Old 04-09-2009, 10:18 AM
  # 497 (permalink)  
not a greeter

So add $2845 to the $5600 I already spent on tt.

What is that?

$8445?

I predict that within a year of my certification from the 500 hour tt (which will be tentatively May 16 now) I will have made that back.

Same likewise with the added expense of the Boot Camp. Within a year of that I will have made it back.

* I think I'm going to be very bold and predict that I will have made both costs back + some within the same year.

That may be an insane goal given the paltry pay yoga instrcutors get. But I'm going to go for it anyway.

Damon will be lucky if he's still around for it.

I am going to make this work peeps. I will. You'll see .
Old 04-09-2009, 10:22 AM
  # 498 (permalink)  
let it grow!

you don't have to convince me! i know you're gonna make a great career out of it!
Old 04-09-2009, 10:22 AM
  # 499 (permalink)  
not a greeter

hey, what do you idiots think about the obama chia pet? do you think it's offensive?

i didn't ever really think it was racist. i do think it's kinda' disrespectful to use the president's head as a planter tho.

i was listening to talk radio this morning and they were goin' on and on about it..
I hadn't heard about it nor have I seen it. I think it's a funny idea but then again... I am an idiot!

better get that iphone buy then, suzi. you're gonna need to be able to order online chili dogs delivered
I know. I know! What does Verizon have with internet capability that's big enough for me to see the screen? Maybe I'll check the Verizon store and upgrade when it's time if they have something suitable. Of course... Damon will not agree to this. That's no surprise. I need to get making back that yoga money and then some if I'm ever getting an iphone. By then they will prolly be cheaper than dirt.

* actually dirt isn't that cheap!
Old 04-09-2009, 10:28 AM
  # 500 (permalink)  
not a greeter

you don't have to convince me! i know you're gonna make a great career out of it!
:ghug3 Thanks K!

I'm kinda hoping to become a personal chef/ private yoga teacher to the stars or maybe some bands. Real bands... ones that play music and record stuff and go on tour and need the stress relief and healthy lovingly prepared food.

* I could add something snarky here but since he's probably reading along I'll just quit while I'm ahead and practice ahimsa. One of the Yamas. Do no harm .