Notices

I Am Grateful For ... Nova84 ~ Part 3

Old 01-17-2019, 03:20 PM
  # 141 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful to my husband for going out to get me food supplies. I am grateful for the relaxing bubble bath and the moisturising session I was able to enjoy this evening. I am grateful that our fitted wardrobes are being installed tomorrow...before baby arrives 🤞🏻I am grateful for the check-in phone calls and texts from friends.
Old 01-18-2019, 04:59 PM
  # 142 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that our fitted wardrobes were installed (nearly finished) today and that the guys did a 12 hour day in an effort to get them finished. I am grateful to my husband for running the errand for me. I am grateful to be in bed.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:16 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for the time to get myself feeling better and stronger before the big day! I am grateful for fruit and vegetables.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:38 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for the aromatherapy bubble bath I had this evening. I am grateful for cold sore plasters. I am grateful for the time spent out of the house today. I am grateful for the reply I received. I am grateful that my sister and her family are halfway home.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:50 AM
  # 145 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for the walk I took this morning in the crisp, fresh air. I am grateful to our cleaners for our clean and tidy house. I am grateful to get into fresh, clean bedsheets.
Old 01-23-2019, 04:04 PM
  # 146 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that I was able to get my nails done. I am grateful for my time out of the house today. I am grateful that my sister and her family have arrived back home safe and sound and that my sister will be here when our baby decides to make an appearance. I am grateful for the Netflix series which is keeping me occupied at the moment whilst I'm at home so much now that baby is due anytime!!!! I am grateful that I am feeling abit better 🤧
Old 01-23-2019, 04:14 PM
  # 147 (permalink)  

I'm happy to hear you're feeling a bit better, Nova.

Almost baby time, so excited for you!
Old 01-25-2019, 03:27 PM
  # 148 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that last minute work in the home is progressing before baby arrives. I am grateful that the baby has been kicking and moving around after a quiet spell earlier in the day! I am grateful that my finger nails and toe nails match 💅 I am grateful to my husband for going to the supermarket on his way home from work.
Old 01-25-2019, 03:28 PM
  # 149 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Opivotal View Post
I'm happy to hear you're feeling a bit better, Nova.

Almost baby time, so excited for you!
Thank you Opivotal 😘 x
Old 01-26-2019, 03:16 PM
  # 150 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for the year we have had with our kitty cat in our lives (1yr anniversary today 😻 ). I am grateful for the time spent out of the house today. I am grateful that I am feeling sooooo much better...I am definitely recovering from my cold and cold sore. I am grateful to my parents for the baby gift hamper they gave us today. I am grateful that I had a much improved night's sleep last night.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:20 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  

Thinking of you, Nova.

Hope all is well.
Old 01-31-2019, 06:40 PM
  # 152 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for the birth of our beautiful baby boy 💙 4 days ago. I am grateful to my husband for the support and encouragement he gave me during labour and since in caring for our son. I am grateful to the midwives at the hospital. I am grateful for the overwhelming love I feel for my child...my heart could burst 💕 I am grateful to our kitty cat for the understanding and patience she has shown whilst we have tried to get to grips with caring for a newborn baby...she has been amazing 😻 I am grateful for the support we have from family and friends. I am grateful for my sobriety 💜
Old 01-31-2019, 06:42 PM
  # 153 (permalink)  

Thinking of you, Nova.

Hope all is well.
Thank you Opivotal...things are amazing 💙
Old 01-31-2019, 07:21 PM
  # 154 (permalink)  

Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy, Nova!

So happy to hear all went well.

Old 02-02-2019, 03:05 PM
  # 155 (permalink)  

Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy, Nova!

So happy to hear all went well.

Thank you Opivotal 😁 xxx
Old 02-02-2019, 03:12 PM
  # 156 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for our son 💙 and for our little family 💕 I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the enjoyment I have been experiencing in caring for our baby. I am grateful for the understanding, support and wisdom of those who know what it's like to be a new mummy. I am grateful for hot, relaxing bubble baths. I am grateful to our neighbour for breaking up the ice outside our house on the footpath. I am grateful for the gifts given to our son.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:54 PM
  # 157 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for our son 💙 I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the walk I took to get some fresh air. I am grateful that I was able to take a bath with our son...his first bath time 🐳 I am grateful for the 2.5hrs of sleep I am about to get 😴
Old 02-05-2019, 06:28 PM
  # 158 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for our son 💙 I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the bouquet of flowers and presents we received today from friends and family. I am grateful for our successful trip out with babyface for a coffee.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:09 PM
  # 159 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for our son 💙 my husband and our kitty cat. I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for hot bubble baths. I am grateful for sleep. I am grateful for our warm, cosy home. I am grateful for the hot stone massage I have booked for tomorrow 💆🏻*♀️
Old 02-08-2019, 04:49 PM
  # 160 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for our son 💙 I am grateful for my husband and our kitty cat 💕 I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the amazing massage I had yesterday and I am grateful to the masseuse for being understanding. I am grateful that we have been able to help our baby feel more comfortable as he has been in pain from the normal newborn tummy/digestive issues. I am grateful that our home visit got cancelled today. I am grateful to my dad for arranging for a plumber to do some work at our house. I am grateful to have my sister's baby related knowledge and experience...I am especially grateful to her for the tip she gave us today.