SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   I Am Grateful For ... Nova84 ~ Part 3 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/431432-i-am-grateful-nova84-part-3-a.html)

Opivotal 08-19-2018 03:53 PM

I Am Grateful For ... Nova84 ~ Part 3

New Thread Continues From Here. :)

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...rt-2-a-25.html

nova84 08-20-2018 02:14 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the last 5 days. I am grateful for the items we purchased today for our new home. I am grateful for paracetamol. I am grateful that I can feel the flutterings of our baby moving. I am grateful for the brunch we had today.

nova84 08-21-2018 02:03 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my 10 min walk to work along the picturesque canal...no longer a 45 min/hour's commute in the car in traffic. I am grateful that I feel better able to focus at work. I am still feeling so grateful for our new home 🏡

nova84 08-22-2018 01:24 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that all has gone well so far with my pregnancy...I am reminded that others aren't so lucky. I am grateful that we have a bank holiday weekend coming up which means more time in our new home 🏡

nova84 08-23-2018 02:20 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that the test results for the baby came back fine. I am grateful that we found out the gender of our baby...but it will be kept a surprise for family and friends 😊 I am grateful that tomorrow is Friday 🎉🎉🎉

nova84 08-24-2018 01:10 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that the weekend is here. I am grateful for our first week in our new home. I am grateful for our cat curling up on my lap. I am grateful to be in bed having been awake since 5am.

nova84 08-26-2018 02:22 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the rest I have been able to get over the long weekend. I am grateful for central heating...we didn't have it at our old place! I am grateful that my husband has discovered his domesticated side. I am grateful for clean fresh bedding. I am grateful for the tasks we completed today. I am grateful for the new TV dramas that are starting atm = cosy evenings in our new 🏡

nova84 08-27-2018 03:06 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the lie-in I had this morning. I am grateful for the relaxing bubble bath I had this evening. I am grateful for the extra day we had this weekend. I am grateful that it will be a 4 day working week.

nova84 08-28-2018 01:56 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my hair cut. I am still grateful for my less than 10 minute walking commute to work since moving house. I am grateful that a dear friend's move to another part of the country has finally happened after many months and a number of disappointments 🏡 I am grateful that today's work day was less stressful than anticipated.

nova84 08-29-2018 02:41 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that there is another audio book in the series. I am grateful to my husband for all the chores he got done before heading off to do a late shift at work. I am grateful to be in bed.

nova84 08-31-2018 01:55 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that I am starting to recover from the sickness virus I came down with 2 days ago 🤢🤒😷 I am grateful to my husband for looking after me whilst I've been ill. I am grateful that we now have broadband up and running in our new home.

nova84 09-01-2018 03:44 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that I feel better today than I did yesterday. I am grateful for our new 🏡 I am grateful for bubble baths and clean pyjamas. I am grateful to our kitty cat for keeping me company.

nova84 09-02-2018 03:44 PM

I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to my mindfulness app for its prompt to complete a breathing exercise. I am grateful for the opportunities I have had the last few days to relax. I am grateful for online food shopping.

nova84 09-03-2018 02:37 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the wildlife I observed on my walk to work this morning along the canal. I am grateful for the day off work I have booked to use my luxury spa gift voucher.

nova84 09-04-2018 02:09 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that I had a (relatively) positive day at work. I am grateful for the play time with our kitty cat this evening. I am grateful for the extra time I get at home now that I don't have to commute.

nova84 09-05-2018 12:55 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that I was able to complete some 'life tasks' today; which so often get set aside because I prioritise 'work tasks'. I am grateful to be in bed enjoying some quiet time at the end of a busy day.

nova84 09-06-2018 01:46 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for today's 20 week scan of our baby and that everything continues to be well. I am grateful that I was able to get my nails done. I am grateful that a malicious complaint has been rejected. I am grateful that it's nearly the end of the week.

nova84 09-08-2018 01:55 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the luxury pedicure I had today. I am grateful that it is the weekend. I am grateful that the right decision was made. I am grateful that our new home is located so close to water...I've always felt peaceful when I'm near water.

nova84 09-09-2018 03:18 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that I am feeling our baby's movements. I am grateful that I have found a local pregnancy pilates class to attend. I am grateful that I have a less anxiety inducing week of work ahead of me which will be a short week due to the fact that I have a luxury spa day scheduled for Friday 😊😊😊

nova84 09-10-2018 03:14 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the delicious meal we had tonight. I am grateful that I felt confident today. I am grateful for help being offered.