Notices

I Am Grateful For ... Nova84 ~ Part 3

Old 11-08-2018, 02:33 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that I was able to get my nails done 💅 I am grateful to my husband for going out to get me a nourishment drink because I couldn't face eating food tonight. I am grateful that my sister got 8 hours sleep last night because my nephew slept through the night 🎉🎉🎉 I am grateful for hot bubble baths.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:26 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that its the weekend. I am grateful that a particular piece of work is now complete. I am grateful that the decorating of our house is coming along. I am grateful for the sound of the rain.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:33 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful not to have been at work today. I am grateful for the series I found on Netflix which has kept me occupied tonight. I am grateful that our kitty cat has been able to relax today as there were no work being done on our house.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:58 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that I eventually remembered my password!!!! I am grateful that I was able to work from home...for part of the day at least. I am grateful when I see our kitty cat feeling safe and secure, deep in sleep.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:47 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful to be warm after being cold most of the day. I am grateful for indigestion tablets. I am grateful to be in bed after being up since 5am!!! I am grateful for our WhatsApp group. I am grateful to my husband for his commitment to learning to drive in preparation for our baby's arrival.
Old 11-15-2018, 02:30 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for the work we have been able to have done on our house. I am grateful that it is nearly Friday. I am grateful for the day away from the computer screen. I am grateful for the beautiful bouquet of flowers from friends. I am grateful for catch-ups with friends.
Old 11-16-2018, 01:59 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
♢Just For Today

Today I am grateful for the gift of insight recovery has given me. In recovery we have the opportunity to live an examined life. I am grateful for the people I have met in recovery who I love dearly and who love me for me - quirks and all. I am grateful I didn't give up on myself as I often wished to during my darkest days between relapses. I am grateful for the opportunity to help others who struggle with addiction.
Old 11-17-2018, 04:17 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that the next stages of our home improvements are in motion. I am grateful that it is the weekend. I am grateful that the slow puncture on my car has been repaired.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:09 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for the gift from my parents. I am grateful for our home. I am grateful for a productive weekend. I am grateful to be in bed.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:38 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful to my husband for being productive on his day off. I am grateful that I finally found the motivation to apply myself to completing a report for work that I have been procrastinating about. I am grateful for the bargains we snapped up this evening for the house in the closing down sale. I am grateful for our meal out together. I am grateful that the carpet fitters are booked in.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:24 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful to my husband for cooking dinner and for getting rid of the fallen leaves in the garden. I am grateful for the soothing effect of my new lip balm. I am grateful that I was able to call in to see my baby nephew 💙
Old 11-22-2018, 02:22 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that the presentation is pre-prepared. I am grateful for our kitty cat and our snuggles on the sofa this evening. I am grateful for central heating. I am grateful for the frosty scenery.
Old 11-24-2018, 03:37 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for a good hair day when I was going to be giving a presentation. I am grateful for an afternoon at home in my pyjamas, with a blanket on the sofa and Netflix. I am grateful that it's the weekend. I am grateful that I didn't have to drive.
Old 11-25-2018, 02:45 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that we have one of our roller blinds up...just 4 more to go!!! I am grateful for this morning's lie-in. I am grateful for our beautiful family home. I am grateful for online food shopping.
Old 11-26-2018, 02:26 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful to my husband for waiting on me this evening so I didn't have to keep getting up off of the sofa. I am grateful that today was another Monday down...just 4 more to go. I am grateful that I didn't have to drive. I am grateful for the welcome home that I receive from our kitty cat.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:07 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful to my husband for spending 5 hours putting up roller blind #2...only 3 more to go!!!! I am grateful that I didn't need to venture out of the office today in the rain or sit in the major traffic jams. I am grateful for good hair days. I am grateful that our kitty cat's Cat Flap will be fitted this week...no more getting up and down to let her in and out of our cat proofed garden 🐈
Old 11-28-2018, 01:37 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that all went well at my midwifes appointment. I am grateful that I got to hear our baby's heartbeat. I am grateful that the cat flap was fitted a day early and that our kitty cat has been in and out all evening 😻
Old 11-30-2018, 01:11 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that it's Friday. I am grateful that I was able to finish work early, come home and get into my pyjamas. I am grateful to my husband for sorting out dinner. I am grateful for cuddles with our kitty cat. I am grateful for my new sofa blanket.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:35 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Nova, your gratitude posts make me smile daily.

Old 12-02-2018, 01:17 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Opivotal View Post
Nova, your gratitude posts make me smile daily.

Ah thanks Opivotal 💜 I often think what I'm putting down is boring or trivial but then I remind myself that its the simple things in life that we can often take for granted x