Notices

I Am Grateful For ... Nova84 ~ Part 3

Old 12-02-2018, 01:22 PM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that we were able to purchase the things we needed for the baby bag and hospital bag in case our little one decides to make an early appearance!!! I am grateful for soft and moisturised feet. I am grateful to the food shopping delivery man for unpacking the crates for me so that I didn't have to bend down and lift out the shopping bags.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:30 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that I have just 3 Mondays at work left 🎉 🎉 🎉 I am grateful that I had a productive day at work after struggling recently to focus. I am grateful for the items that were delivered today. I am grateful for the positive telephone call with my parents. I am grateful that my sister is so happy.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:34 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for my new earrings and ring set. I am grateful that I have my works' secret santa present sorted 👍 I am grateful for the crisp and bright morning we had today. I am grateful to be in bed after feeling uncomfortable and low in energy today.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:28 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for a good hair day. I am grateful for a more comfortable day.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:56 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that the working week is nearly over. I am grateful for Amazon delivery collection lockers...so convenient.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:38 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for the surprise baby shower organised for me by my colleagues and for the gifts we received. I am grateful that it's the weekend. I am grateful for my new pyjamas. I am grateful that my husband is motivated to get the 3 remaining roller blinds up this weekend.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:55 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that we have another roller blind up...2 to go!!! I am grateful for washing machines. I am grateful to be in bed.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:53 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for yesterday's afternoon tea 'baby shower' with two good friends. I am grateful that I now have 9 working days to go!!!!!
Old 12-11-2018, 01:05 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that today is over 😓 I am grateful for singing along to tunes in the car. I am grateful that I felt confident in my outfit. I am grateful that I have the confidence to 'stick to my guns'.
Old 12-13-2018, 02:45 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for our new carpets. I am grateful that my husband put together one of the various baby contraptions we have purchased. I am grateful for the beauty treatments I had today and that my beautician gifted one to me as a 'mummy to be' present. I am grateful that we got to see our baby at the scan yesterday and that all continues to be well. I am grateful that we got to spend time with our adorable nephew yesterday 💙
Old 12-15-2018, 03:57 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that we got to spend the afternoon resting. I am grateful that I have just 1 more full week of work left to go. I am grateful for the enjoyable moments at last night's Christmas party. I am grateful that we managed to get a cab. I am grateful for the good hair day I had today.
Old 12-17-2018, 04:42 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful that by this time next week I'll have finished work and will be on maternity leave 🥳 I am grateful to my husband for the effort he has put in regardless of the outcome tomorrow. I am grateful for our lovely family home. I am grateful that we have the means to be able to get what we need ready for our baby's arrival. I am grateful for Amazon lockers.
Old 12-18-2018, 03:04 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful when I see the baby's clothes hanging on the airer drying in preparation for baby's arrival!!! I am grateful that my husband's hard work paid off and he passed his driving test today 🥳 I am grateful for the time I had this evening to rest after experiencing a really uncomfortable day.
Old 12-21-2018, 03:07 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for the people I have in my life. I am grateful that it's the weekend. I am grateful that I have just 1 more working day left. I am grateful for my Christmas nail art. I am grateful that I finally received a response.
Old 12-23-2018, 02:47 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for the gentle walk I took today. I am grateful that tomorrow is my last day at work for over a year!!! I am grateful for mediated lipbalm. I am grateful that my husband is not working the night shift tonight. I am grateful for clean and fresh bedding.
Old 12-25-2018, 03:27 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful to have spent Christmas day with my husband and family. I am grateful to the waiting staff at the restaurant today. I am grateful that I have now finished work until 2020!!! I am grateful that I found some indigestion tablets...phew! I am grateful to my aunts friend who hand-knitted two cardigans for our baby.
Old 12-26-2018, 02:04 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for the lovely day I spent with my husband. I am grateful for the opportunity today to relax and rest. I am grateful for the Christmas TV I have had the chance to enjoy today. I am grateful to my husband for going to the shop for me.
Old 12-27-2018, 02:52 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful for the cleansing shower I had before bed. I am grateful that our cupboards and fridge are now stocked up. I am grateful for the opportunities I've had today to relax. I am grateful for freshly washed clothes. I am grateful to be on maternity leave. I am grateful for the happiness I feel in our new home.
Old 12-28-2018, 03:27 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful to the friends who popped round for coffee and a catch up. I am grateful for the information I gained today from our new book. I am grateful for kitty cuddles.
Old 12-29-2018, 03:36 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my little family 💖 I am grateful to my sister for the baby gifts, the catch-up and the laughter. I am grateful for the unexpected fully charged battery. I am grateful to my husband for finding me a new series to watch. I am grateful for the maternity spa package I booked today for next week.