A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 21

Old 07-20-2007, 01:10 PM
  # 201 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
What about if you exercise vigorously, burn off that sugar and then sleep?
Arent your pain meds helpful in the sleep arena?

I'm not taking them when i don't need them.

I feel the same way about the weather. I've been telling Noah that this reminds me of the hurricane season in 2004. We had that huge drought then bam!! One hurricane after the other.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:17 PM
  # 202 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

ok kiddies - i'm off for the weekend - wahoooooo

ya'll have a great weekend - enjoy the rest & relaxation.

I have 3 very special little people - Payton, Lexi & Bella coming to spend the nite with me tomorrow nite - hopefully pictures on Monday!!!

See ya then -
Rita - aka ReeRee
Old 07-20-2007, 01:18 PM
  # 203 (permalink)  

Thats it ANvil just eat instead!!! Then take a nap. LOL.

A bit of a shocker here, AH called, yes on a Friday, yes he's working and got paid. He said "Im getting dropped off at the old house, will you come and get me after work, Id like to take you out for a nice dinner and I ahve some money for you..."

I pinched myself, nope not dreaming. I said sure, Ill be there at 5:40 but Im not waiting. We'll see, no hopes up...going with the flow, but $ would be nice, any amount and a fine dinner in an establishment besides my car or kitchen...unheard of. We'll see, just in case think Im gonna eat some more rice so Im not grumpy but content to only knock once and then leave.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:24 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  

I have to say I love the sound of a good thunderstorm, but its so dark and scarey now and I have to leave and be chouffeur mom soon, Yuck
Old 07-20-2007, 01:27 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  

first time , I know ill be fine okay. It doesnt go as planned I get time to myself. It does I get a nice meal
Old 07-20-2007, 01:56 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  

Well Im signing off. Not sure if Ill be back on later or not so see you all when I see you, hope everyone has a good one
Old 07-20-2007, 03:41 PM
  # 207 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by Japic05 View Post
Or we can say the quote for the day

"F' the NoNo" to the Mods
*ahem*

Carry on
Old 07-20-2007, 03:45 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
*ahem*

Carry on

Whew............You ladies are lucky we've got such understanding Mods here. LOL (told you that would be a bad idea lol)
Old 07-20-2007, 03:49 PM
  # 209 (permalink)  

HA! And I wasn't any part of it. Was in bed with a bad attitude and diareahea, however you spell it that doesn't start with s.

na-na-na-la-la
Old 07-20-2007, 03:52 PM
  # 210 (permalink)  

I'd kill hubby for looking at girlie pics...so...I just breeze right by those imaginary things y'all are looking at. But I told hubby on all of you! Ha, brat! He says they just like the brawn then shows me his um...ammmmmple butt and says I got brawn, see I got brawn. LOL
Old 07-20-2007, 03:52 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  

I was sweatin bullets there for a second lol.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:09 PM
  # 212 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post

and thanks to Ann, for looking the other way......

yes...that was very cool.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:18 PM
  # 213 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by liveweyerd View Post
I'd kill hubby for looking at girlie pics...so...I just breeze right by those imaginary things y'all are looking at. But I told hubby on all of you!

I got a case of the "can'thelpits" which is a side affect from the drugs I'm on. yeaa............that's it..........the druuuuuugs I'm on.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:24 PM
  # 214 (permalink)  
President

Ha Ha you all got in trouble.... lol.... well almost, and I surprisingly was no where in sight!
Old 07-20-2007, 04:28 PM
  # 215 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nevergivingup View Post
Ha Ha you all got in trouble.... lol.... well almost, and I surprisingly was no where in sight!

Yea!! Well..........where in the hell were you?????????????? I know why i didn't get in trouble this time. It's all quite clear now that you mention the fact you were no where around. Seems we only get in trouble if we're together LOL. Wanna test it to find out if my hypothesis is correct??
Old 07-20-2007, 04:42 PM
  # 216 (permalink)  

Well, I think I got it viral/bacterial from hubby .....but I can tell you this...I won't be eating handfuls of trailmix one right after the other for awhile.
I have a crummy attitude about our financial situations at the moment...I have been cutting corners everywhere and we still can't get caught up from the buearacrtic snafu that had us with no income for two months.

This is mean, but I heard Edie was down sick for three days and it gave me big ole smile.

I had better shut up, I could go on a real grump...so I am trying to read codependent no more, trying to convince myself I can get my life together. And it isn't always going to be like this.

so, I am looking around on other threads acting like I am nice.

I think I forgot my depression meds a couple of days.

Loves, if anything, tramadol keeps me from sleeping. But the muscle relaxers should help with that, just mellow you right out. Think warm fuzzy thoughts and you will be dozing in no time. Sleeping more that a couple of hours at a time is a necessity....I have that problem...so I am up and down, up and down.

First of next month I can go to Dr.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:49 PM
  # 217 (permalink)  

I have that up down up down thing too. It's dibilitating. I think a full nights sleep starting from a decent hour would work wonders! I've been like this since i was with my ex. I don't know if this insomnia is conditioned or what. I'm going to try and lay down in a bit. I don't have a tv in my bedroom.........no distractions, no noise......just those thoughts in my head constantly going on and on like chatty cathy.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:07 PM
  # 218 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
hey loves - honey, would you mind running some of them thar muscle relaxers up here? hank came home crippled (back...) and all we have is beer.and advil......he's BENT..........i hate it when one of those on my watch is in pain and i can't fix it!!!!!!!!!!! argggg

I'll be right over in.........how long does it take to drive there?? LOL And I'll need EXACT turn by turn directions cuz you know...........I could end up in BFE or worse.............Miami!!
Old 07-20-2007, 05:09 PM
  # 219 (permalink)  

Take a hot shower with him, give him a rubdown, then cuddle up next to him with ice packs on the injured area.

I am on a scrip for that no real sleep thing, Loves, I am just out of them at the moment. But I think I am going to try over the counter melatonin. You would not believe the total dollar amount of my prescriptions. Being crazy is expensive.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:13 PM
  # 220 (permalink)  

GOOD GRAVY!! That damn dog of mine and the BIG GLASS HEAD!! I put in in a box............but she knows.........oh she knows........it's there and she doesn't like it. It glares at her with it's big glass eyes..........and taunts her.........Serioulsy Live........if you want the head, I will personally bring it to you LOL.