Blogs

Notices

A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 21

Old 07-20-2007, 06:15 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  

Oh, we'll meet we have several things to exchange.

BTW I saw Never lurking most of the time. I think she just was waiting to see who and when it got busted.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:19 PM
  # 222 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by liveweyerd View Post

BTW I saw Never lurking most of the time. I think she just was waiting to see who and when it got busted.

Uh huh.........
Old 07-20-2007, 06:22 PM
  # 223 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
well let's Florida to Seattle, hmmm, maybe 4 days? shoot, never mind. Fed Ex maybe? god when you could really use ONE good pill head in your life.....ratznfratz

Honestly, I don't think these Tizanidines aren't any better than a Doans Pm. You may want to try some wet heat depending on what he did. Just stick a wet towel in the microwave for .........3 minutes I think. It'll be hot, but wrap a dry towel around it and put it on him.......just make sure he's relaxed.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:24 PM
  # 224 (permalink)  
President

Originally Posted by liveweyerd View Post
Oh, we'll meet we have several things to exchange.

Sometimes I leave the computer and forget that's it's still on. Or, I could have been reading the 900,000 pages you all post in a day.... LOL!
Old 07-20-2007, 06:25 PM
  # 225 (permalink)  
President

How do you know I didn't tell her!?!?
Old 07-20-2007, 06:27 PM
  # 226 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nevergivingup View Post
Sometimes I leave the computer and forget that's it's still on. Or, I could have been reading the 900,000 pages you all post in a day.... LOL!

Thats something I can definitely say about my friend Never. She's NEVER left me hangin LOL. She's right there to face the consequences .......cuz she usually starts most of the shyte.
JUSSST KIDDING...........We seem to feed off of eachother and have since the day we met here lol.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:28 PM
  # 227 (permalink)  
President

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
Yea!! Well..........where in the hell were you?????????????? I know why i didn't get in trouble this time. It's all quite clear now that you mention the fact you were no where around. Seems we only get in trouble if we're together LOL. Wanna test it to find out if my hypothesis is correct??

Ummmmmmm...... I was at work!

I really to blow my nose and then maybe we can get something going! LOL!
Old 07-20-2007, 06:30 PM
  # 228 (permalink)  

OR better NY!!!! Anvil thats too bad I hate it too when Scott is in alot of pain its probably one of the few times I do feel totally helpless. I got scalloped potatoes in the oven as I type this. Went to the horse track today and I guess our lucky streak is gone. I am also one of those people who feels sorry for the horses if I dont bet on them. Stupid I know.......

Oh wait I just posted this and realized I still had MORE pages to read. Be right back.

That was cool of Ann who knew the one day she comes in here would be the f the no no day. Well of course that would be the day we all know our luck around here!!! At least I was no where in sight this time.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:31 PM
  # 229 (permalink)  

Ummmmmmm...... I was at work!

I really to blow my nose and then maybe we can get something going! LOL!

Well, I suppose someone has to work around here.

Just make sure you blow your nose in another forum ok? I don't need to catch anything else LOL.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:31 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  
President

jjjjjjjjjjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnncvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccc
Old 07-20-2007, 06:32 PM
  # 231 (permalink)  
President

jjjjjjjjjjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnncvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccc

that was a little note from j!!!!!
Old 07-20-2007, 06:34 PM
  # 232 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
At least I was no where in sight this time.

Oh........well......you can bet your bippy I'd be throwing out some names. If I go down you're ALL coming with me. haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Just kidding. I'd step out in front of the bus for any one of yas. I'm just cool like that.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:34 PM
  # 233 (permalink)  

This is what I do and it works great. I take an old sock, fill with rice or small noodles, then microwave for about a min its a tad hot but holds heat FOREVER and its a moist heat too. I guess I did learn something working in a dr's office. Who knew. I have trazadone never knew what it was I thought is was for sleep. Unless its different than what u have. Please our house is a pharmacy we got a little of everything. Anvil guess u will just have to get on a plane and get right over here. The scalloped potatoes are almost ready.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:35 PM
  # 234 (permalink)  

We could have used a few notes from Jay when we were trying to move to the next page as fast as we could after that little Barnacle Bill THe Sailor ditty.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:36 PM
  # 235 (permalink)  
President

This is what I do and it works great. I take an old sock, fill with rice or small noodles, then microwave for about a min its a tad hot but holds heat FOREVER and its a moist heat too. I guess I did learn something working in a dr's office. Who knew. I have trazadone never knew what it was I thought is was for sleep. Unless its different than what u have. Please our house is a pharmacy we got a little of everything. Anvil guess u will just have to get on a plane and get right over here. The scalloped potatoes are almost ready.

I thought you were givin us some kind of receipe. I was a little scared there for a minute!
Old 07-20-2007, 06:37 PM
  # 236 (permalink)  
President

OR better NY!!!! Anvil thats too bad I hate it too when Scott is in alot of pain its probably one of the few times I do feel totally helpless. I got scalloped potatoes in the oven as I type this. Went to the horse track today and I guess our lucky streak is gone. I am also one of those people who feels sorry for the horses if I dont bet on them. Stupid I know.......

Oh wait I just posted this and realized I still had MORE pages to read. Be right back.

That was cool of Ann who knew the one day she comes in here would be the f the no no day. Well of course that would be the day we all know our luck around here!!! At least I was no where in sight this time.

KJ -- What racetrack do you live near? We're near Belmont!
Old 07-20-2007, 06:40 PM
  # 237 (permalink)  
President

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
Well, I suppose someone has to work around here.

Just make sure you blow your nose in another forum ok? I don't need to catch anything else LOL.

I'll blow my nose where ever I want to! LOL! Don't tell me what to do! HONK!!!!

Old 07-20-2007, 06:44 PM
  # 238 (permalink)  

I'll blow my nose where ever I want to! LOL! Don't tell me what to do! HONK!!!!

Oh yea.........well take this
Attached Images
File Type: gif
cough.gif (2.0 KB, 13 views)
Old 07-20-2007, 06:48 PM
  # 239 (permalink)  

Hey, the trazadone is for a full night's sleep,, also has ant-d properties. Takes about a month to get used to side effects.

Tramadol is for pain. Some people says it gives them a buzz and it is addictive.
I took it for well over a year for headaches and went off it just like that. I personally prefer Goodie's Powders but Teke's experience has me afraid of those now. So it's ibuprofen,.....altho' since it is almost a pharmacy here too I will take tramadol plus ibuprofen plue ice pack for bad headaches.

My chiro taught me that while hot packs feel good they actually increase inflammation, so I always stick with the cold packs. But a hot shower does feel nice and helps loosen things over all. Massages are true love.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:51 PM
  # 240 (permalink)  

If smoking in public places is against the law so should be sneezing, blowing one's nose or even being in public...it is a public health hazard. Keep your sick to yourself.

Now, how is that for being non-codie? You poor thing LOL