Penny for your thoughts 16??

Old 07-03-2007, 07:25 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Fudge!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:18 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  

Almost time for my company picnic. (in the parking lot haha) YEAH. We have a barbque grill, horseshoes, softball gloves, some games and a kiddie pool for those who want to put their feet in the water
(It is 92 degrees here today)
Not very sunny though, very dark grey, wonder if its gonna storm on or day
Old 07-03-2007, 08:29 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Hey guys sorry I havent been around. I am on vacation this week and I have been trying to just enjoy myself. Things are so so at home but much better than last week. I hope everyone is doing okay and know that I think of all of you everyday.

Hugs,
Jewel
Old 07-03-2007, 08:35 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Glad you checked in I was worried about you
Old 07-03-2007, 08:42 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  

Anvil.....no wonder you are fatigued...after that fabulous vacation...it catches up with you.

I have put the photos out of my head for the moment they are disturbing my serenity. LOL
Old 07-03-2007, 09:37 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  
President

Sue.... I think I found you on myspace! I'm going to send you a friend add, and then everyone will be able to add you too!!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 09:38 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Okay here's my chance to have fun and not complain. Its pouring, but these nuts I work with have 3 canopies up and a grill (yes getting soaked) and said this is our afternoon. Somewhat hesitant Im off about to have a drink and play in the rain...which I love.
(and Im getting paid to do so.)
Old 07-03-2007, 09:40 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  
President

I have this weird thing that my brain does on occassion, that I think is a little like what you all are talking about. When ever I'm in a really stressful situation and get really angry, there's like this voice (not in the I'm hearing voices sense) that's like, "call him an assh*le!" I'm not trying to make light of what you all are talking about, but it always freaks me out a little! Then the rational side of me is like, that's a good idea!
Old 07-03-2007, 11:38 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Holy smokes it took me all morning to catch up.

Anvil what a catch u got looks handsome. Now I see why u admire him so much lol. Also your puppy is cute and your beautiful.

Live keep trying u will get it. It took me about a hundred tries but one of them worked. I just to back to the same post and edit then I think go advanced and that way u dont have a hundred posts lol. Learned that the hard way too. Nothing is easy.

Teke hope everything works out with u hope your feeling better and try to keep stress levels down. On your advice I am weaning off the advil although my Dr didnt seem to blink when I told him about 16/day hmmm something is wrong with him.....

Loves just get on the plan your kind dr will give u something to make it all better and calm. If that dont work there is always wisky!!

Noah if loves wants a bridge to hawaii damnit she better get one... now start a building lol. For a strong texan like u that should be nothing j/k. Hmm steak all the time huh must be nice oh that reminds me I have a couple in the fridge I better cook up.

Itis I will try again to find u on myspace if not I will get it from NGU.

Hmm did I miss anyone I'm sure I did so much to read here oh Raerae just do it the skydiving I heard its such a rush dont ask me to do it but I think your adventurous enough to give it a shot!!! I double dog dare u.

Jewelz I too was beginning to worry glad to hear all is ok enjoy your vacation u deserve it!! Relax get some ME time!!
Old 07-03-2007, 12:42 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Angry

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
Loves just get on the plan your kind dr will give u something to make it all better and calm. If that dont work there is always wisky!!

Noah if loves wants a bridge to hawaii damnit she better get one... now start a building lol. For a strong texan like u that should be nothing j/k.

HELL NO AND HELL YEA.

Work SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
The phones went down and the internet went down and our server has no more memory left to add any work onto and guess who figured out that was our problem??? NOT the computer guy who gets paid $150 an hour, but MOI!! MEMEMEME Guess what I got?? NADA............ZIP...........NOT EVEN A THANK YOU!

Noah..............you have 1 month to somehow strike it rich baby cuz I think I like people even less than I ever have before in my life. And that's all I have to say about that!
Old 07-03-2007, 12:45 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  

One month...hmmmmm and then what...you going to trade me in on a wealthier model? ;o)
Old 07-03-2007, 12:54 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Noah812 View Post
One month...hmmmmm and then what...you going to trade me in on a wealthier model? ;o)

Well.......................... IF YOU LOVED ME.............you'd JUST DO IT!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 01:04 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  

Oh i love you loves...hmmm i will make all the moolaa I can and the reset is up to you to curb your spending you lady...Thanks palmtree...I can handle her most the time anyway.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:05 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by palmtree View Post
Loves....i see your're still driving Noah up the wall....heheheheh
It's my job. That's what I do. I'm not good at much else and everyone has to be good at something. The day I send Noah over top of that wall I'll have completed my mission.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:25 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  

One brick at a time your slowly driving him up that wall. Thats what us women do what can I say we are gifted in that area. I dont call it being a pain in the ass just gifted!!! Trying to think of something to do tomorrow maybe go to the beach we are going to watch fireworks tonight that will be fun. I do hate the traffic leaving though I HATE it. Well off to do laundry I havent done it since the whole mouse incident and now wouldnt u know Scott DOES know how to run the washer and dryer. He doesnt use the cycles I use but I can live with that everything gets washed on the gentle cycle with him cause the other cycle is whites and hes not washing whites he doesnt understand that gentle is more for my work clothes not his unders!!! Oh well its getting done and my whites are gray but clean!!
Old 07-03-2007, 01:26 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

OH FYI I found my first gray hair today YIKES!!!! From the screeching u would have thought a mouse jumped on my head!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 01:28 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Noah812 View Post
.I can handle her most the time anyway.

Notice how he says "most of the time"?? Yea..............and the time he thinks he's handling me........he has no idea I'm letting him at that moment so he won't get bored. Told you I was good. LOL
Old 07-03-2007, 01:34 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
OH FYI I found my first gray hair today YIKES!!!! From the screeching u would have thought a mouse jumped on my head!!!
I remember mine like it was yesterday. My mother thought she was funny and plucked it out. Oh.......and that 10 more in it's place is a big fat lie!! Although it hurt like hell when she yanked it out.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:36 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  

Hmm wont get bored eh....hmmm i just got the go ahead to leave for the day....wooohooo...of course I had to ask...that is bad when you have to ask for everything...oh well Im not shy
Old 07-03-2007, 01:41 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  

That's so not fair!! My money hungry boss won't do anything nice like that. I hate working. I don't want to contribute to society anymore. I want to be a hermit or work at a zoo. the whole people thing has me needing to escape to the woods or something. Maybe hang out with some monkeys.