Penny for your thoughts 16??

Old 07-02-2007, 03:19 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by Noah812 View Post
Oh sorry hon...a little smart ass humor goes a long way I guess...lol

yea......it's going a long way in the opposite direction of any plane if you don't stop it. LOL
Old 07-02-2007, 03:30 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
grateful rca

anvil, thanks, i did see all the pretty pics, makes me kind of jealous . i always wanted to live by the waters. i'm like noah, the oceans are hundreds of miles away. you guys are so lucky, but you talk about those huricanes like they are just rain showers, i think i'd be scared to death to think about that season and you guys talk about losing roofs and trees uprooting, like its just common knowledge. i think i'd be too ready to move back away from the ocean during that season.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:37 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Heck Teke. I'm not even that close to the ocean (about 50 miles or so) and we had trees up-rooted like they were nothing.........big ole granddaddy oaks just plucked from the ground. Where I'm at we got hit with every hurricane that came through in some form. Each time our power would be out for 2-3 weeks!! You get pretty inventive with no electricity.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:42 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
grateful rca

listen to this, my ah called today, asking me to help him get back and forth to work for the next 2 days, i said that i could not help and he seem to get an attitiude. don't seem like he's getting something here, i'm not about to allow him to futher mistreat me, my kids or my house. dont' feel like really dealing with any issues concerning him right now, i'm still at my daughters and the kids are with me, the house is fine and i don't expect to be missing anything so i'm ok with him being there for now, but he don't seem to get that he is there on borrowed time, soon i'll be going home and i just don't know where he thinks that he is suppose to fit in at that time

ii haven't tried to contact legal aide since i been out, but as soon as i'm feeling up to the challenge, i plan on getting back on that track. still trying to be cool for now, but i did get the chance to tell him that its a new day for me and the kids and i feel like he can take it anyway he chooses to take it.

i know that i'm off topic, i guess i'm kind of thinking out loud here/ i think that i may be feeling a little bit better, today, i'm actually think about getting back on track and not only with my health. oh yea, i'm offically 2 wks and 2 days smoke free.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:49 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Way to go Teke!! You actually sound a lot better just based on your post. We were all pulling for you and I'm so glad you're back.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:57 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oops i just posted on the wrong thoughts thread, maybe ann or one of the mods will lock the other one up soon.huh
Old 07-02-2007, 07:55 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  

I just did the same thing Teke LOL. I wasn't even paying attention.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:04 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Haha did the same thing this morning and Live seemed to follow suit after me.

Ok, here's a picture of Fival, Teke, close your eyes so you dont have to see him

Old 07-03-2007, 06:07 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

Last post on other thread by Livewyrd:

Posts: 6,927 Cinder, yeah I like to stare fears in the face too.
I fight having a limited life because of them.
But do remember I am prescribed "chill pills'...without them I wouldn't get out of the house or even drive a car!
Brave has little to do with it RaeRae...there is NO way I could jump out of a plane. But if I am tied to someone...they jump and I have no say and can't hang onto the doorway for dear life. And I will pee myself.
I can't even walk out onto a second story balcony without my scrip!
Maybe its time for me to get back on my script too, and then ask them to up it to 20 mg., think it will help me to relax and have more fun?
Old 07-03-2007, 06:27 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

wow,

you guys are too fast for me - i can't figure out my myspace and i haven't been on the compute rfor a couple of days and you guys have 3 new pages and 5 pages in a whole new post - holy moly ---- i just wanted to say hi to everybody - if i ever figure out my space i'll let everyone be my friend (my daughter swears you can find me using *sue the mom* to find me - otherwise my name is sue wilska - i think that's ok to post here in the penny thread right?)

teke - im so glad to see you up and about - i was worried about you - if i knew how to post random pics i'd post a pic of a virtual boquet to just *brighten your day* - welcome back ((((teke)))))...

cinder - how are things????? i could have missed somethig important so i hope things are ok - and i think your rat is adorable - i wouldn't want one but, as they would say on seinfeld, *not that there's anything wrong with being a rat lover*, just not for me - dogs, cats and fish - that's good for me - we did get to pet sharks at the zoo yesterday - i thought of you - and when we come to daytona i'm calling you up - maybe next spring break...

loves, live and all the other floridian's will you meet us in daytona????? - huh - will you - it might not be hawaii but it's close... ( ihave been to maui but it was a long time ago - stayed at the royal lahaina - learned to drive a stick shift - it was a looonggg time ago - nowadays i'm happy with a beach )

loves, live and all the new g-ma's - hope you enjoy those lil things - oh my gosh - i'm beginning to understand teke's obsession with the hands - i just want to *squish up* those lil things - so cute....

i'm leaving for michigan tomorrow after the 4th parade - i made z a wubby - you know one of those fleece blankets you use two kinds of fleece and tie knots in? - of course once i made z one , h, t and m needed one tooo - good thing there so easy to make - cute present for the *craftily challenged* but still cute enough to be *made with love* - z will like it - his has bears and stars - it's cute - i'll take a pic of him with it...

can't wait to get to the beach and my family - my mom has yet to see lil guys but their dad says he has a job and they live in a house - i hope - well i hope he;'s telling the truth - i hope...

my love to all - enjoy your 4th - don't cook too much food - i'll be back...

love,
s
Old 07-03-2007, 06:27 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

LOL

Thanks Cinder!

They are truly a necessity for me...I can't function without them.

You don't seem to have the paralysis I do from my severe anxiety disorder.

But, whatever helps...as long as you don't misuse or abuse.

For me...they are truly FREEDOM!
Old 07-03-2007, 06:37 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks its, glad to be able to come back from time to time, i thought i was a gonner there for a min. thanks to my hp and all of you praying, i think i just might live.LOL

cinder, i sure wished that i could glote over that new rat of yours but i'm sorry, a rat is a RAT, i'm scared of them, i don't like them and i freak out when i see one. so i'll leave it to the others to tell you how pretty they think he is, i like the comfortor better.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:41 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

It is, when you coming here, to Daytona that is? Sooner than next year?

Live, I dont get paralysis, but I rant, scream, stomp and otherwise act psycho, and feel my blood boil, heart pound ect. The blood rushing feeling happens first, and honestly I cannot seem to control what comes outta my mouth, its like Im outside watching (sound crazy Im sure.) It used to get so bad Id be like a caged animal running into the wall, and literally do that, so many times to just stop it Ive locked myself in a bathroom, at work home anywhere and just cry, counselors, psychs and drs say its Anxiety disorder with biopolar tendencies. Lexapro is a life saver, but Im still on 10 mg, and before I went off of it, it started feeling not enough. Actually dr finally has samples Im going to restart this weekend
Old 07-03-2007, 06:43 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Thanks Teke. I got the comforter at a yard sale.

Ive been an animal lover from day 1, I think I got the rats because no one could tell me no. The kids like them though.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:51 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
grateful rca

live and cinder, i can act like that sometimes too, never went to dr for it and had no idea that there maybe a name for it or med for that matter. i sometimes have to just get out of the house or away from the object of my acting out, i call it, before i can make myself stop. i mean i sometimes have to fight tooth and sail to stop myself from saying anything and everything that rolls off the top of my head, not caring what comes out as long as i get it out,. thats why sometimes i just have to run, before i say something that will hurt someones feelings and thats something that i just don't care about doing, think maybe i need to see a dr too, i guess, huh
Old 07-03-2007, 07:00 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  

I think its stress induced many times. FOr me its happened at odd times, and at times I feel it surging all day and something minor, kids dropping something ect triggers the rage, or episode or whatever.
It initially, for me began happening long before AH. I remember before meeting him, crying to my mom to please come get the boys that I needed an hour. I have found lots of fried food the day before is a common thing too when I kept a diary, its chemically and hormonally induced as well.

For me I only started seeing a doctor when it became so regular and seemed to worsen that it scared me. Besides you guys I cant talk about this with anyone, and only AH has truly seen it first hand.

Also, doctors all sem to think with cognitive therapy I can control it, but truthfully that only helps temporarily. I am thinking of asking doctor to additionally subscribe me xanax but to keep me on a tight leash with it
Old 07-03-2007, 07:04 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  

I just turn into a zombie. I am on 20mg lexapro and still need an adjunct anti-d.

Hey! oh, boy, oh boy, oh boy....thanks to some coaching from KJ I think I might just have figured out how to post photos...so watch out...I've got a backlog! LOL

Yeah, Teke ...please see a p-doc. Gps aren't much help.

okay gonna try this photo thing!
Old 07-03-2007, 07:07 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  

hopefully a photo of a stream from the Sierras

Tanti, Argentina

This is only a test....beep beep beep.

okay it is still too big. I can fix that
Old 07-03-2007, 07:14 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Live, Im glad to know its normal for one thing not to be enough, cause I was afraid to ask.

Anvil, going anywhere with a 2 year old is eventful, have fun
Old 07-03-2007, 07:22 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  

The photo was STILL too big.

For a long time I took trazadone/Desyrel as an adjunct...it made a world of difference...but after about 3 years it started causing too vivid dreams and nightmares, so I am switching to Remeron.

Photo...if at first you don't succeed...try, try, try again! LOL