View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 11:38 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  
kj0975

Holy smokes it took me all morning to catch up.

Anvil what a catch u got looks handsome. Now I see why u admire him so much lol. Also your puppy is cute and your beautiful.

Live keep trying u will get it. It took me about a hundred tries but one of them worked. I just to back to the same post and edit then I think go advanced and that way u dont have a hundred posts lol. Learned that the hard way too. Nothing is easy.

Teke hope everything works out with u hope your feeling better and try to keep stress levels down. On your advice I am weaning off the advil although my Dr didnt seem to blink when I told him about 16/day hmmm something is wrong with him.....

Loves just get on the plan your kind dr will give u something to make it all better and calm. If that dont work there is always wisky!!

Noah if loves wants a bridge to hawaii damnit she better get one... now start a building lol. For a strong texan like u that should be nothing j/k. Hmm steak all the time huh must be nice oh that reminds me I have a couple in the fridge I better cook up.

Itis I will try again to find u on myspace if not I will get it from NGU.

Hmm did I miss anyone I'm sure I did so much to read here oh Raerae just do it the skydiving I heard its such a rush dont ask me to do it but I think your adventurous enough to give it a shot!!! I double dog dare u.

Jewelz I too was beginning to worry glad to hear all is ok enjoy your vacation u deserve it!! Relax get some ME time!!