Should I Forewarn Her About Being Served?

Old 02-13-2018, 09:28 AM
  # 121 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CentralOhioDad View Post
Hi Spence,

At this point I would have to say "no" to reconciliation. She has made absolutely no effort at trying to get better, she has no idea that there is even a problem, she's a part-time parent, and she spews hate at me on a regular basis telling me what a sh*tty person I am. My DS is already exhibiting Codie beahaviours, and I've had enough.

She's an ACoA who thinks she can handle all her issues herself, as long as it involves booze. I'm already in my 50's, I don't want the rest of my days to be like this. Also, DS7 deserves a better future, away from addiction.
Dude..That's how I got with my exwf. I don't like to 'hate' anyone and lord knows I've done some messed up stuff when I was wrapped in addiction,but the dangerous situations she put my(I say 'my' because she was no mother) daughter through before I got custody.. I HATED her! I even went as far to threaten one of her tweaker Bf's with death(in front of his dad and uncle and they said nothing) after he got arrested for child endangerment with my exwf & kid in his car all cracked out. That's where her crazy ass lead me to! Yikes! Stick to your guns for your and your sons future happiness and peace.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:33 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  

Any progress with the service of legal documents? Waiting must be so frustrating for you!
Old 02-13-2018, 09:35 AM
  # 123 (permalink)  

Oh okay, I just saw the other thread about her mother. Good call on your part.
Old 02-13-2018, 06:18 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  

I filed about 8 months ago and I feared his reaction so I moved out before he was served. I left him a letter telling him I had filed.
Today I am glad I did it that way. He has been vengeful in every way during this process. I have been blocked from everywhere and he has drained out bank account. Keep your side of the street clean. Do what you need to do to safeguard yourself. My AH wasn't even ready to acknowledge his side of the street... forget cleaning it up
Old 02-13-2018, 06:40 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  

Okay peeps, the original question has been answered over and over and over again. It's time to move on to other threads and other questions.

When a thread gets this long it attracts hi-jackers, so it's best to keep threads short whenever possible.

I am closing this thread as a means of keeping out the hijackers and encouraging you all to reach out to newbies.

Mike
Moderator, SR