Good News/Bad News

Old 09-02-2014, 07:38 AM
  # 121 (permalink)  

Stung, when my XAH went to rehab he thought he had made "lifelong" friends. I did not say much when he came home and he was heavily involved in texting them, etc. I hate to say, those lifelong friends did not last long. I think most of them relapsed and he was able to see that these were not people that were positive for him as he did remain clean for a year after rehab.

While life seems nuts right now, just step away and keep working on you. Give yourself a break, you have went through ALOT. I remember my DD broke her arm when my X was in rehab, two days later she had an asthma attack. It was horrible and I felt very alone. But.....I got through it. All of it. You will too. You and your littles are going to be just fine. Give him space to work his recovery, and you work yours.

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs!
Old 09-02-2014, 08:02 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  

Hi all I have made a first step.. called and talked to the doctor that gives him the pills.. his head nurse has seen us for 10 years.. Deb knows when Ardy calls and needs help its no joking matter.. they are going to try and get him to come in today to see what Iam looking at.. they know my medical background for forencis and know that I am afraid for my well being but for his well being too.. so here's crossing my fingers that when they call to say Mr. Richter we need to review your progress on ending the morphine they don't use the Your Wife Called us and was upset so we need to see you.. for that puts him back in my ball court with me being the bad guy... prayers to all hugs ardy