Today I Feel...

Old 11-28-2012, 07:47 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  

How funny... My last post in here was when i had sinus crap going on. And right now, same thing, so i feel sick, a bad head cold is going around my area, and i have it.

I am happy, because my kids LOVE my guy friend, and ask me to tell him to come over all the time. But, it means i have to share. Lol

At the same time, i am sad that they can't have this kind of relationship with their father.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:47 PM
  # 122 (permalink)  

Disappointed in myself... I'm not able to keep up the commute. Only 2.5 yrs with my house. I'm dead tired now at the height of summer and can't imagine how tired I'll be when it's the middle of winter. So I'm moving back into town to all i can afford: a one-bedroom apt and selling my cozy little house. I should be able to do this.

Exhausted
Old 08-05-2014, 09:08 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  

((((hugs)))) uncertainty... commuting there is a b*tch. Summer and winter. I hope you can find something reasonable in town.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:58 AM
  # 124 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you have to move from your house That is tough.

To put a positive spin on it you are taking control of your life and your time. You are trading your cozy house but you get more life and I think that is a win

I used to have a cute little acreage too. I loved it but moved back to town when life changes made the commute to much. The trade off was worth it.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:10 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  

Thanks, guys. I *know*. I _am_ looking forward to not driving 4 hours a day on bad snow-days... But it still.... I grew up on an acre outside town (Mom didn't work and Dad taught at the elementary school I went to, so we didn't have a commute). We got to run wild through not only our property but neighboring lots, probably in an almost literal sense, based on stories our then-neighbors share about us. I wanted the same for DS, but I know DS won't get to run wild much at our house because of the commute...

weary but calmer today

Thanks!