Let's write a story.....I have too much time on my hands

Old 05-24-2003, 09:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Let's write a story.....I have too much time on my hands

Okay, its Saturday afternoon and I am bored. Maybe we could all write a funny story. I actually stole the idea from another board and we will call it.....

The Elves

I will start......

Once upon a time a stunning girl wearing a tiara came upon a very large, strangely shaped tree. What she saw amazed her, there were elves living in the tree. One was actually mowing the grass around the tree.

NEXT!!
Old 05-24-2003, 09:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Re: Let's write a story.....I have too much time on my hands

Originally posted by barbiedeb
The Elves

I will start......

Once upon a time a stunning girl wearing a tiara came upon a very large, strangely shaped tree. What she saw amazed her, there were elves living in the tree. One was actually mowing the grass around the tree.

NEXT!!
Others were busily engaged in painting the leaves different colors.The stunning tiara wearing girl was stunned to see tree dwelling elves so hard at work.Her assumption had always been that tree dwelling elves baked cookies.The thought of tree maintenance had never crossed her mind.

NEXT
Old 05-24-2003, 10:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

One of the elves looked up and noticed the stunning girl with the beautiful tiara. He began painting her ears purple. She was startled and asked him to stop. The elf gasped and said " I thought you were a tree. What are you?"

She said "My name is Nabooru. I am a Gurudo. I come from a race of women. Only one man is born every one hundred years to rule our race. Unfortunetly our ruler has become addicted to red rocks and we are desparate to save him......

NEXT

Old 05-24-2003, 10:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

"I believe I can help you." said the elf. "A little turpentine on the ears and voila! All new again. But really I meant about the rocks. We had a little problem like that ourselves. Our supreme elfess developed a penchant for smoking little green leaves. That's why we're redecorating the forest. We don't intend to have a single green leaf left when the project is through. I'm sure we'll have some leftover paint when we're done. We could skip on over to Gorudo and paint your rocks for you. BUT... I don't know if you've heard about elves. We never do sumpin' for nuttin'. There's something you can do for me, too."
Old 05-24-2003, 11:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally posted by smoke gets in my eyes
"I believe I can help you." said the elf. "A little turpentine on the ears and voila! All new again. But really I meant about the rocks. We had a little problem like that ourselves. Our supreme elfess developed a penchant for smoking little green leaves. That's why we're redecorating the forest. We don't intend to have a single green leaf left when the project is through. I'm sure we'll have some leftover paint when we're done. We could skip on over to Gorudo and paint your rocks for you. BUT... I don't know if you've heard about elves. We never do sumpin' for nuttin'. There's something you can do for me, too."
The stunning girl looked stunned at the elf. "well OK we can do something for you also if you are able to rid the forest of red rocks" The elves spent the better part of the day redecorating the forest and ridding it of green leaves and red rocks. The elves came back to the tree and told the stunning girl what they wanted. "We would like you to pretend that we could not get rid of the red rocks and you did not have a ruler. We would like for you to learn how to make your own decisions and take care of yourselves" The tiara girl was shocked and asked the elves why...........just then the tiara girl looked around the forest and notice that it was now filled with.........................
Old 05-24-2003, 02:55 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally posted by Stephanie
The stunning girl looked stunned at the elf. "well OK we can do something for you also if you are able to rid the forest of red rocks" The elves spent the better part of the day redecorating the forest and ridding it of green leaves and red rocks. The elves came back to the tree and told the stunning girl what they wanted. "We would like you to pretend that we could not get rid of the red rocks and you did not have a ruler. We would like for you to learn how to make your own decisions and take care of yourselves" The tiara girl was shocked and asked the elves why...........just then the tiara girl looked around the forest and notice that it was now filled with.........................

...elephants!!! Elephants of many sizes and colors! A stunning array of elephants!

Now the tiara girl was truly stunned and very confused.She had lived in the forest for as long as she could remember and possibly even longer.How could she have missed seeing the elephants for so many years??? An astonishing thought occurred to her...
Old 05-24-2003, 03:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Misfit

Originally posted by phoenix

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...Now the tiara girl was truly stunned and very confused.She had lived in the forest for as long as she could remember and possibly even longer.How could she have missed seeing the elephants for so many years??? An astonishing thought occurred to her...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these elephants are such large interesting looking creatures. I think I'd like to be their friend. The tiara girl approached the elephants. Went directly up to the biggest one. She began talking with it. "Hi there". "I'm the tiara girl". "I lived here in the forrest for so long and this is the first time I've seen you". "Can we be friends"? "Please tell me your story and where you all came from"....

Last edited by solotraveler; 05-24-2003 at 03:20 PM.
Old 05-24-2003, 03:29 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Originally posted by solotraveler
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these elephants are such large interesting looking creatures. I think I'd like to be their friend. The tiara girl approached the elephants. Went directly up to the biggest one. She began talking with it. "Hi there". "I'm the tiara girl". "I lived here in the forrest for so long and this is the first time I've seen you". "Can we be friends"? "Please tell me your story and where you all came from"....
Tiara girl was not quite sure if these big elephants were able to talk or not. But imagine her stunning surprise when this elephant began to quack, and quack. Tiara girl was shocked. "Can't you speak?"; she said, "why are you quacking?" The large elephant continued to quack and finally after about 15 minutes, he began to speak. What he said was once again shocking.......

NEXT
Old 05-24-2003, 03:38 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally posted by barbiedeb
Tiara girl was not quite sure if these big elephants were able to talk or not. But imagine her stunning surprise when this elephant began to quack, and quack. Tiara girl was shocked. "Can't you speak?"; she said, "why are you quacking?" The large elephant continued to quack and finally after about 15 minutes, he began to speak. What he said was once again shocking.......

NEXT
I wasn't always an elephant...really.Once I was a charming and handsome prince.Ok...maybe I wasn't a prince...but I was handsome and charming.Really I was...one upon a time.

But I fell under an evil spell..a curse... I ran out of gas! I had a flat tire! I didn't have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD! (quack!!!)
Old 05-24-2003, 04:07 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Tiara girl jumped back and said "ARE YOU RELATED TO MY COUSIN GUIDO (THE GURUDO)???" He used to say strange things like that until his trunk turned into a beak.....

Hanging on to her tiara and grabbing her bag of Jujubes, she ran past the elephant, waved at a parade of bunnies passing by, and just as she stopped to catch her breath, she looked straight ahead and gasped "I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I SEE! WHY IT MUST BE A.......
Old 05-24-2003, 04:32 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Okay, I am inserting a picture of tiara girl here so everyone can get the full effect.....lol You guys are doing great......keep it going........
Attached Images
File Type: gif
tiaragirl.gif (15.1 KB, 171 views)
Old 05-24-2003, 04:39 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Giant butterfly!
It landed next to Tiara girl and asked her if she would like a ride. "YES!! I would love a ride". She climbed on the Giant Butterfly and headed off an a great adventure. The Butterfly asked the girl "Where is it you would like to go?" She answered "I'm not sure. I have spent so many years letting other decide where to go and when to go that I am really having a tough time deciding what to do for myself"
Then she again replied "fly to the south - get me away from this cold and rainy place".
Off they went. The girls was amazed at how beautiful the land below her was. She couldn't believe how great it felt to be flying and free.
After a while they landed.....
Old 05-24-2003, 04:40 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
No More Mrs. Nice Guy

sorry. I am normally such a creative person. You guys have me ROLLING here. I haven't laughed this much in a long time. Keep it going. I'm sure I'll be able to contribute in a minute when I compose myself

O59
Old 05-24-2003, 04:52 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

After a while they landed in a beautiful new land. It was sunny and warm and and there were so many pretty colors around. Just as the tiara girl was getting off her new butterfly friend she began to notice that this beautiful new land was filled with red rocks and green leaves. Much to her amazement she realized she would never be able to escape to a place without red rocks and green leaves. After a 30 day stay in the padded room the tiara girl had ............................
Old 05-24-2003, 04:55 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

cluster post... see next!
Old 05-24-2003, 05:01 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

oh poo. Cluster post.

After 30 days in a padded room TG had decided to look up her butterfly friend again. They went soaring through the sky and landed on a giant lilypad in the middle of a lake.

Then

Tiara Girl was astonished to hear a wee small voice coming from.... beneath her? "Mmmph... dddeddobbfamee" the voice croaked. The butterfly had seemed so willing... and she didn't know butterflies could talk. "Please excuse me, Madame Butterfly" she apologized.

"Nmmmfff. Dddeebbboffdaelffff!"

TG realized that it was not the butterfly after all and jumped off quickly. There on the butterfly's back where she had been sitting was a slightly smooshed elf.
Old 05-24-2003, 05:03 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

OOps cluster post. it's going to take a really creative person to put the two together and continue on with the story.

But Smoke.....that's you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2003, 05:04 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

lol........cluster posts can be fun......

"Oh I am so sorry, Mr Elf", cried Tiara Girl. "I could have sworn you were a butterfly and I certainly didn't know that elves could fly; I thought I was in a padded room but when I woke up I was on top of you." Mr Elf was crying and as Tiara Girl looked closely at him she realized and was stunned (yet again) to see he wasn't crying tears, he was crying......
Old 05-24-2003, 05:04 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Old 05-24-2003, 05:08 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

CLUSTER POSTS!!!!!!!

What do we do now?