Let's write a story.....I have too much time on my hands

Old 05-25-2003, 09:48 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Pat Sajak!! The new moderator of Let's Make a Deal!! After he chased the Beav off to Sunkist Land he had taken the show as his own.

Guess what...he said..."Have I got a deal for you!"
Old 05-25-2003, 09:55 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

LMAO!!!!!

Old 05-25-2003, 09:55 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Originally posted by Just Tired
Pat Sajak!! The new moderator of Let's Make a Deal!! After he chased the Beav off to Sunkist Land he had taken the show as his own.

Guess what...he said..."Have I got a deal for you!"
Tiara girl wasn’t sure if she could go the game show route. She was on Queen for a day once but they made her give back the tiara at the end of the show. But Pat was standing there and he was so inviting. Just then her amazing, bunny slipper wearing dog started hopping down the red-rocked path. She had no choice but to follow him less he get into some trouble. She looked to the right and saw Smoke waving at her with all her tattoos of wisdom. She looked to the left and saw Pat smiling and inviting her to “make a deal”. Damn this tiara of confusion she thought. She took off her tiara and threw it into the air. She was stunned (for the zillionth time) at what happened next……
Old 05-25-2003, 10:00 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Pat caught it and handed her a map...to the emerald civic!!
Old 05-25-2003, 10:17 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Originally posted by Just Tired
Pat caught it and handed her a map...to the emerald civic!!
Thanks for the map Mr. Sajak, but as you can see my bunny slipper wearing, talking dog is leading me to the Emerald Civic. Do you think I can get my tiara back though. Not sure what I was thinking, tossing it in the air like that. Mr. Sajak was more than willing to give her back the tiara but he said, we need to make that deal first. Just then she saw Bob Barker coming around the corner. He was shouting - You know you need to tell the truth or face the consequences tiara girl. What are you running from?
Old 05-25-2003, 10:31 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Originally posted by barbiedeb
Thanks for the map Mr. Sajak, but as you can see my bunny slipper wearing, talking dog is leading me to the Emerald Civic. Do you think I can get my tiara back though. Not sure what I was thinking, tossing it in the air like that. Mr. Sajak was more than willing to give her back the tiara but he said, we need to make that deal first. Just then she saw Bob Barker coming around the corner. He was shouting - You know you need to tell the truth or face the consequences tiara girl. What are you running from?
"And don't even think about driving the Emerald Civic if you insist on wearing the Tiara of Confusion!!!"
Old 05-25-2003, 10:36 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Originally posted by phoenix
"And don't even think about driving the Emerald Civic if you insist on wearing the Tiara of Confusion!!!"
Oh I definitely don't wear tiaras and drive, said Tiara Girl. And I am not running from anything. Only trying to find my way back to the serenity tiara. Pat was still holding on to the tiara of confusion and she knew she couldn't leave without it. So she snatched the tiara from Pat and actually knocked over Bob Barker while making a mad dash for the Emerald Civic. When she reached the Emerald Civic, she was stunned (does this girl have any other emotions?) to see who was in the car already......
Old 05-25-2003, 11:42 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

The Powerpuff girls!!
"Hey Tiara girl. Where are you going?" Asked bubbles.
"I need to find the tiara of serenity but I see that this civic is a stick shift and I don't have a clue as to how to drive it."
"Hop on in. I'll drive" said Buttercup.
So Tiara girl hopped in and the Powerpuff girls turned on some tunes.
"What would you like to hear" asked BLossom
"Hmmmm. Let's see........................."

(FYI - my little girls are watching the Powerpuff girls as we speak"
Old 05-25-2003, 11:49 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

But TiaraDeb didn't have time to choose. Roaring up behind her came the submarine with the radio blairing "Convoy" and 50 anon crew members singing in unison....

"Uh, Breaker One-Nine, this here's the Rubber Duck
You got a copy on me Pig-Pen? C'mon

Uh, yeah 10-4 Pig Pen, fer sure, fer sure
By golly it's clean clear to Flag-Town, C'mon

Uh, yeah, that's a big 10-4 Pig-Pen,
Yeah, we definitely got us the front door good buddy,
Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy."

Gabe was at the wheel and dangling from the submarine's rear view mirror was her trusty rubber duck. 10-4.
Old 05-25-2003, 11:56 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Originally posted by smoke gets in my eyes
But TiaraDeb didn't have time to choose. Roaring up behind her came the submarine with the radio blairing "Convoy" and 50 anon crew members singing in unison....

"Uh, Breaker One-Nine, this here's the Rubber Duck
You got a copy on me Pig-Pen? C'mon

Uh, yeah 10-4 Pig Pen, fer sure, fer sure
By golly it's clean clear to Flag-Town, C'mon

Uh, yeah, that's a big 10-4 Pig-Pen,
Yeah, we definitely got us the front door good buddy,
Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy."

Gabe was at the wheel and dangling from the submarine's rear view mirror was her trusty rubber duck. 10-4.
Oh how happy Tiara Girl was to the see the submarine and her Anon buddies coming upon her. She wasn't really happy about the song "Convoy" but it was much better than "Stand By Your Man" which has been going through her mind lately.

Tiara Girl shouted to Gabe - Can you kind of push the Civic along, I can't drive a stick and the Powerpuff girls aren't even teenagers yet so I don't think they should be driving.
Old 05-25-2003, 12:44 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Oh how happy Tiara Girl was to the see the submarine and her Anon buddies coming upon her. She wasn't really happy about the song "Convoy" but it was much better than "Stand By Your Man" which has been going through her mind lately.

Tiara Girl shouted to Gabe - Can you kind of push the Civic along, I can't drive a stick and the Powerpuff girls aren't even teenagers yet so I don't think they should be driving.
Was the dark of the moon, on the sixth of June
In a Kenworth, pullin' logs
Cabover Pete with a reefer on
And a Jimmy haulin' hogs
We was headin' fer bear on I-One-Oh
'Bout a mile outta Shaky-Town
I sez Pig-Pen, this here's the Rubber Duck
An' I'm about to put the hammer down ..

Gabe was more than willing...but surely one of the Band of Merry Posters could drive a stick.The PowerPuff girls hopped in the back and...
Old 05-25-2003, 12:54 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

The convoy of 50 anon crew members, said no problem ma'am. Just then Gabe turned the submarine to the side and the anons hoisted Tiara Deb into the submarine with them leaving the Powerpuff girls in the civic just as they heard the sirens of the powerpuff girls no driving law enforcement. There was no time to save the powerpuff girls. All of the anons had gathered around Tiara Deb as she told her tale of desperation. JT then moved to the front to of the submarine with her skillet and ordered Gabe to drive directly to the forest with the red rocks, the green leaves to where Tiara Deb's ruler was passed out in his spaghettio's, while at the same time his elfness was robbing the all night icecream parlor after a 2 day binge of green leaves. With JT leading the anons marched into the forest to..........
Old 05-25-2003, 02:13 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Originally posted by Stephanie
The convoy of 50 anon crew members, said no problem ma'am. Just then Gabe turned the submarine to the side and the anons hoisted Tiara Deb into the submarine with them leaving the Powerpuff girls in the civic just as they heard the sirens of the powerpuff girls no driving law enforcement. There was no time to save the powerpuff girls. All of the anons had gathered around Tiara Deb as she told her tale of desperation. JT then moved to the front to of the submarine with her skillet and ordered Gabe to drive directly to the forest with the red rocks, the green leaves to where Tiara Deb's ruler was passed out in his spaghettio's, while at the same time his elfness was robbing the all night icecream parlor after a 2 day binge of green leaves. With JT leading the anons marched into the forest to..........
find the elves were having a tea party. JT said, "This is no time for a tea party. Right now this is a very dangerous place. Your royal elfness is robbing the all night ice cream palor and if there is no ice cream for us, no telling what we will do. We need this ice cream for our sanity and to get back the sanity tiara.

All of a sudden Gabe stood up and said, "Is that what this is all about? The sanity tiara? I have it right here." And low and behold she held up the sparkling beauty in her hand. The Anon's were in awe, the elves were a little frightened. Then all of a sudden........
Old 05-25-2003, 02:29 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

find the elves were having a tea party. JT said, "This is no time for a tea party. Right now this is a very dangerous place. Your royal elfness is robbing the all night ice cream palor and if there is no ice cream for us, no telling what we will do. We need this ice cream for our sanity and to get back the sanity tiara.

All of a sudden Gabe stood up and said, "Is that what this is all about? The sanity tiara? I have it right here." And low and behold she held up the sparkling beauty in her hand. The Anon's were in awe, the elves were a little frightened. Then all of a sudden........
..the PowerPuff Girls arrived,kicking up a cloud of forest debris as they screeched the Emerald Civic to a HALT.They'd managed to lead the law enforcement guys on a high speed chase and now Bubbles was shrieking something about the Serenity Tiara.

Tiaras?? We need to collect the entire set?

Tiara Girl asks JT for the cold pack while the others...
Old 05-25-2003, 02:57 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

... bind and gag the powerpuff girls with 500 miles of wet spaghetti. Just 'cuz. Who needs a bunch of fugitives tailing their submarine? By the time the powerpuff girls had chewed their way out the anon gang with elves in tow...
Old 05-25-2003, 03:08 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

....were dancing the hokey pokey, beacuse they remembered that guru Jon had told them that WAS what it was all about.

Just as they put their left foot(s) in...a strange thing happened....
Old 05-25-2003, 03:17 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

They took their left foot out?????????

......no...no that wasn't it. It was............
Old 05-25-2003, 03:19 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Originally posted by Ann
....were dancing the hokey pokey, beacuse they remembered that guru Jon had told them that WAS what it was all about.

Just as they put their left foot(s) in...a strange thing happened....

A wicked and ugly crone arrived in a flaming ball of fire and brimstone.She was furious and also appeared to be having a very bad hair day.No tiara for her .

In a cackling voice she screeched,"Which one of you is the witch who killed my sister? And what have you done with the bunny slippers she wore? They won't do you any good.I'm the only one who knows how to use their magic now.Give them to me...now!! "

Once again Tiara Girl was stunned....and wondered, was her inner witch a good witch...or a bad witch???

Suddenly she remembered...
Old 05-25-2003, 03:22 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

LMAO - you guys are killing me . I'm going for dinner and hope tiara girl remembers by the time I get back...:bojo:

Sorry...keep going....suddenly she remembered....
Old 05-25-2003, 03:23 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

She still had her left foot in??????

...no......no...that isn't it.....