Looking Back

Old 01-21-2007, 06:00 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

I am nuts, no two ways about it.

I was so crazy, that I started to save all the bud empties. I had about 5 of those super duper leaf bags full. Had them hid at the side of the house, he never went outside to do anything, so they were safe.

Then one night when he was out on a bender, I took my hot glue gun and glued them all together like a sculpture, it was about 5 feet high, I tried to shape it like a beer bottle, I spent hours on it. I created my piece of art in the guest bedroom, where he would head when he came home. He walked in and said "Did you drink all that beer last night"? What a dumb arse, I don't drink beer.

I didn't accomplish a thing, yet I felt better, it was my monument to him and bud, wieser, that is.

Yes, I am one brick short of a full load.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:05 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Good idea dolly! Lets have a contest. Lord knows we all have an abundance or bottles and cans to work with.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:09 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Dolly, thanks for the chuckle! Thing is, I'm just as sick. I think that's a novel idea and I can see the logic in it! I actually see how that would be a good use of time and make you feel better. LOL
Old 01-21-2007, 06:29 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

welll......here's a wicked one that i never did, but sure thought of doing....super glue a can in both hands while they are passed out...but make sure they are upside down. oh, that is so sick. i never done it, tho.

dolly...that is hilarious...."did you drink all that beer"?....priceless.

mine used to hide his bottles in his work boots.....yea...like he ever worked...., and then one time he had a bunch of bottles hid in the closet with work gloves propped up around them.....scared the chit outta me...looked like disembered hands protecting his stash. he had these gloves setting up like they were real hands.....creeepyyy.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:29 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Dolly that is very cool. Taking the rage, disgust, disappointment, etc and channeling it to become creative energy. That's what art is all about. You've inspired me to get my paints out. thanks.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:50 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Speaking of work boots,

I was real pissed at him, he was gone...his work boots were sitting by the front door, airing out. He had made 2 sandwichs for the next days lunch, I unwrapped them and shoved one into each workboot, all the way down to the toes. He returned 2 days later, the next morning he got dressed to go to work, and behold he couldn't get his feet into the boots,he finally figured out that his feet had not grown....although it took him awhile.

It was 95 degrees outside, so you can imagine what those boots smelled like!

Instead of a lunch box, he had a lunch boot, works for me.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:26 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

You guys are hiliarious!! I just dumped bottles, never had the nerve to do things to the empties I found. I might not have been so disgusted had I done something fun with them. Right now he's passed out in the bed blowing his own nose on his pillow, I was there when he bought the vodka, but am waiting to see where he hid the empty (like I don't know he drank it!!)
Old 01-21-2007, 06:29 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

lord help!!! blowin his nose on his pillowcase????? LOLOLO
Old 01-21-2007, 06:31 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

tell me about it, we dont' have another bed in the house and I don't want to sleep on the couch. I just put clean sheets on the bed yesterday!! At least it isn't ****!!
Old 01-21-2007, 06:39 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

How about making a little beer can cottage. Then they can sleep in it when they come home drunk. We could start a have a chain of them across the USA.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:47 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

mine drinks at home, maybe i could convince him to drink in the cottage and just stay there
Old 01-21-2007, 06:53 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

sure why not

As he finishes his beers he can keep adding on, maybe a little porch for his lawn chair.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:47 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Mallow,

Like little camping cabins, we could call them "Drunk Mans Hideway" or "Sober Up Hotel" or......

We could make millions, and leave them all in our dust.

Problem is, I'll have to find another "A", I don't have a beer can or bottle left.
I could go dumpster diving, would make a great new hobby for me....Yeah, that's it!