Bermuda Triangle of Self Absorbtion Defined

Old 03-30-2003, 07:48 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

come on Search do it!!!!

Smoke, wise for so early in the am I too can use that point and this thread in my lilfe. Thanks.

Search - I am glad you are feeling better today. Come on 3 kids in a beamer LOL!
Old 03-30-2003, 08:47 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Good point Smoke, I'll have to think about that one a little more. I do think she had enough info, I mean all week I was telling her the sate of our finaces and how we have to pay this and this and we can't afford for him to go. In fact we had dinner with my parents last week and after my parents left the four of us stayed at dinner and I was talking about it then..........In the phone call yesterday she accused me of airing all our dirty laundry at dinner. So is it good to give out all the info.......I don't know.
At dinner, I wasn't telling details, I was just being sarcastic because our H's were talking about the trip. Although I do not think that she comprehends the fact that it is so little and I don't think she knows he actually took all of it and left us with $100

I think my problem is that I'm always looking for approval or permission to feel bad. Kind of like I need others to justify that the situation is what I think it is because I question myself so much.

Well, we're off to the mall, sis needs a new suit for some meeting next week. They have a play land at the mall so it will be fun for the kids. Before she got in the shower I asked her if she thinks the double stroller would fit in the Beamer. LOL I think she pretended not to hear me

Last edited by Stephanie; 03-30-2003 at 08:56 AM.
Old 03-30-2003, 10:44 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I'm late getting on today, but I hope you went and had a wonderful time.

And Smoke, you truly ARE wise...you see things that so many of us miss or overlook. Big hugs going out to you. I can use your wisdom in my own life because I am guilty of holding some cards back too, especially with family.

Gee, I hope none of the kids drop their gum on the BMW seat...now wouldn't that just be too stressful