As The Jack Ass Turns Part 1

Old 08-28-2006, 06:18 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Kellye it can be higher than that......I went into alcoholic seizures in the hospital craving more alcohol at .38 and its on record in Sacremento, CA that they arrested a guy for drunk driving and he was .52 and driving.........that one made ALL THE CALIFORNIA PAPERS back in 1984.

Just some trivia, rofl.

Thanks Pattee for the latest episodes, your strength is amazing in all this!!!!

Love and (((((to all))))),
Old 08-29-2006, 07:30 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

they arrested a guy for drunk driving and he was .52
we have a winner!

slipper update ... the latest from WWSR

on way out of meets, Jack'y left message on cell phone... some how he got to Greenwich Hospital, said he had to wait six hours to get check'd in ... in real time it was problaby a 1/2 hour ... said he broke into the house, grab'd caro keys, and is on way north to the VA ...

on way head'n over to nans, cell rings'a ... yep, Jack'y ... says he's almost there, and will get back in touch with me ... answer, I'm not waiting by the phone ... rotfl!

stay tuned to "As The Jack Ass Turns"

JAB sign'n out ... by-eee
Old 08-29-2006, 07:50 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper
said he had to wait six hours to get check'd in ... in real time it was problaby a 1/2 hour ...
OMG, I had forgotten all the "real time" moments.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:36 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by denny57

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 06:39 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

(((Patrick)))

Still following the saga here ... and around and around and around he goes.

Hope he stays put somewhere soon and stops this insanity. You've been a good friend Pattee, gone above and beyond ... hope you have a peaceful evening.

hugs ~

deedee
Old 08-30-2006, 07:52 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

hell yea, how bout that!
You've been a good friend Pattee, gone above and beyond ... hope you have a peaceful evening.
miss deedee, you too
they arrested a guy for drunk driving and he was .52
was talking to Big Foot (sponser) last night about this ... he said the last time he was check'd in ... a measly .42 for this guy

roveing reporter JAB Rusty Fellini here reporting no news is good news.

nut'n since monday night.
nan & i are going to call the VA today, they might tell us if at least the slipper is there ...
if he is, i hope they let him keep his hat on ... rotfl

WWSR reporter RF saying, good wishes to all, and give only love ...
Old 08-31-2006, 07:53 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Jack Ass Buster Rusty Felinni back with the latest

been having a great two days, he's locked up at the VA ... yey!!!

slipper calls yesterday ... sounded ok .... i ask, so jacky, what is the deal?

reply, i have been on Ativan for detox. they said i could go home if i want, but i will stay til saturday and then they suggested i go right to A.A. ... a rehab is not nessisary. WHAT!!! i say! ... he said that because he has been around the A.A. program so long that if he works it right, all will be ok ...
do i smell shades of him wanting to do it his way yet again .... i may be wrong, i just cant imangine any place saying a 28 day program would not be a benifit .... do any of you???
this knuckle - head is going to come back to all the same chitz... the stress of if he has a job, the mother of his child, his child, money problems, his problems and plenty more... i ask, is he ready and armed with a mind change to cope and handle all of this? ... i think not... for me at least, and many others, recovery is about change ... EEK!, NOT THAT!!! and also the reactions to life. a 28 day stint at McGoogle House (not real name) is just what he could use, i have been there for a few meetings, nan was there for her rehab,, and its a wonderfull place... clean, good food, and a very spiritual place... so the next time the slipper calls me, yep, i will yet again put my three cents in... ohoh, i would love to talk to someone at the VA about this if i can... wee see...

so thats the latest on the slipper ...

and as always, please stay tuned to another episode of
"As the Jack Ass Turns"

Jack Ass Buster RF saying good day to all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Instant Jack.jpg (14.2 KB, 77 views)
Old 08-31-2006, 08:33 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Hey Pattee, just a thought.................how about the next time he calls, you saying somehting like, well that's great, but I am sorry, you will not be welcome here until you do the 28 day stay at McGoogle House?

Might help to get the point across that he is FAST BURNING WHAT FEW BRIDGES HE HAS LEFT. That is not being mean, that is "Setting a Boundary."

As funny as you are making this horrible situation, you are certainly entitled to some 'peace and sernity' in your own home.

Just a thought.

Love and hugs,
Old 09-01-2006, 07:45 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

laurie6781... you will not be welcome here until you do the 28 day stay at McGoogle House?
WWSR reporter JAB, RF here again ... was leave'n house for a meets last night... some big dude i dont remember seeing before was walk'n down drive... he asks if slipper home? nope, he's away for a few... this dude says, ah! detox? ... yep! ... i guess he's been yap'n w/slipper ... turns out he is a counsler for alky's and addict... looks like slipper has been shoping! ...
i run the lowdown to him and he says, yea!, the 28 day at McGoogle house is a wonderfull idea... and he never herd of anyplace saying it wouldn't benifit anyone... ah, the slippers stil try'n to do it his way!

if he call, i run the deal offer out to him ... i run it by his sponser ( the poor chap!) its 28 days at McGoogle, or sleep with the Back of the Mall Gang

on a good note, the counsler dude ask'd if i would tell my story at Silver Hills ... the cush'y, put'n on the ritz rehab ... nah, j/k, ive been there, and its wonderfull ... and you bet i said, just give me a holler!

we now return to your regulary program ... SR

JAB, RF say'n ... good day, and have a plesent tommorow ... (...)

hey got an idea to make a little $$$ off this Jack Ass ... lol!
Attached Images
jack ass calander.jpg (16.8 KB, 71 views)
Old 09-01-2006, 09:41 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
One Day At A Time

Talking Ritzy Recovery

ROFLMAO - Oh that JA...Why can we predict the BS ???

Re: Treatment Center....Go for it !! I go fairly regularly to one on a little island off the coast here..It is fantastic..The folks there are so readable.

You can tell the ones who REALLY want it, the ones who have the "silver spoons" excuse the pun...who's Mommy and Daddy just want them out of the way for a while..they don't "really" want recovery- thats really sad..

Anyway - this place costs HUGE (Movie Star) $$$$$$ and bottom line we
are all addicts and alcoholics..

It really does feel good tho to let go and allow my HP to use me to share my ESH with those that REALLY want it..they are on the edge of their seats....They also have a Q & A after the share...and a sort of coffee and snack time....I just love to go..You'll enjoy it Pattee !!!

Keep the novel and Calender going !!!!!

Janni
Old 09-01-2006, 10:02 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

The calendar is hysterical. Rusty, you make my day.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:37 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

glad you've had a couple of days of down time pattee - good on you for the silver hills gig!
Old 09-01-2006, 08:13 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Run Forest Run. I love the threads title, glad you have he down time.
Old 09-02-2006, 08:50 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Wow!
ROFLMAO - Oh that JA...Why can we predict the BS ???
The calendar is hysterical. Rusty, you make my day.
glad you've had a couple of days of down time pattee - good on you for the silver hills gig!
Run Forest Run. I love the threads title, glad you have he down time.
we can predict because we've been there... yea, i love it too... its been a great few days... and the title makes me scream laugh'n...

so WWSR reporter JAB, RF back with the latest ... come home last night, i see the white El Car'o ... UT-OH!!! , yep, the slippers home ... i come in the house and theres a note on the black board ... "Im Home ... Dont Bother Me" ....Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe Snap....
first, what the hell does he not think i cant see a white car in the dark? ... and dont bother him, what has he been doing to me for the last whatever months? ...letmeatum!!! ... well he was in room, not a creature sturred...
this morn, just a bathroom run :Flush: ...
cant wiat til i get all the low-down on what his plans are???
I'm on pins and needles... yea, right ...
head'n over nanzillas now for some laughs....
of course some at Jacky's exspence ... rotflm(_ja_)o

so yet again, stay tuned, the real funs just beginning to ...
"As the Jack Ass Turns"

i have another addition for the jack ass calender... hey, it looks like the Jack Ass is pulling the Soberrecovery Newbie Bus! ... rotfl
Attached Images
newbie bus.jpg (10.5 KB, 55 views)
Old 09-03-2006, 06:32 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Jack Ass Buster RF back with the latest ... the fun keeps coming...
the remnants of hurricane whoever hit us yesterday, power was on and off.
yesterday morn, the slipper finally came out of his room, geeze, what a mess... we talk'd abit, he said he was on 2mg of ativan six times a day at first. as week went on, the dosage drop'd ... they sent him home with some,1mg's two times a day til monday...so far, so good huh? ... NOPE! ... i ask'd him what did they really say about Mc Google House? ... the reply, he made no sence... LIES!!!, as Trish said in a thread way back in Jan.. LIES KILL! ... no chitz!
i ask'd him what he intents to do... stay home, and chill was reply... arg! i go on my merry way and come home mid afternoon ... YIKES!!! his El Caro is gone ... now, the power is out, i'm a little nerved up ... i left a flashlight on table, and headed off to a meets .... that li'l 'o voice in my head said pattee, take a ride ... i drove past the Mall, and you guesed it, that Jack Ass's car was there, and in the same spot ta-boot, what a creature of bad habbits ... stop'd at nans, to bring her sumt'n, and headed back out to meets... on my way there, i couldnt believe my eyes .. the car right in front of me was being cut off by some irratic driver ... Dang, it's The Slipper .. i went crazed mad, wanted to go follow him, didn't tho ... (keep the self will out pattee) could you all imagine if i was one more car ahead, and the slipper ran into me ... Ouch'y Wow Wow! ... went to meets, a sponsse of mine said wad'a ya do'n after meets ... i said, run'n home to see what the deal is... he asks, ya like me to swing by? i said your tired, not feel'n well go home eat and rest ... ( hes been strugle'n lately, no drink/drug, just miserable ...)
well i go home and the power is stil out, its just about dark now, and this jack ass is sit'n there, look'n like hell, all f'k'd up with two A'Pizz'a's Pies on his lap! (hold the anchovys)
what a site to be hold ... i wild'd out
i mentioned the cut'n car off incident, and of course, he didn't remember it, BLACKOUTVILLE!!! ... i said i'm done with it, not one day home, and back to your ways ... start packing, and reamed him a new (_|_) hole... he said pat, I Just Cant Stop!!! ... please go to McGoogle house, its what might work for you ... at that time my sponsee did come over, and said, Wooooe you weren't exadurating this, this guys dying ... yep, well he said to slipper, your a good person, all of us in the rooms love you, your smart, what the hell are you doing to yourself, pat too!, and blah, blah, blah! ... it was going back and forth for awhile,and i said to sponsee, lock the door on way out, i'm out'a here, way to nerved up ... well about midnight i went back hometo see what was up? ... power stil out, and i'm taking a whiff, Hmmm, what do i smell? SMOKE!!! ... that Nit-Wit decided to start a fire in the fireplace ... i had just spent the week clean'n the living room while he was gone, and it was look'n real sharp...( make nice for nan, lol!) i turned on the flashlight and soot all over ... he made a fire with the a'pizz'a boxes !!! to have some light!!! ...that Jack Ass didn't open the flue .. who keeps it open in the summer? OY'E!!! ... he was of course passed out... i left a nice little note... NO MORE FIRES!... TAKE THAT FLASHLIGHT & SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!! call McGoogle house or someplace, start packing and get the hell out, and dont be here when i'm back, or its Officer Fitzasshole for you... as i left, jot'td down his Lic. plate # and am going to call a cop'r friend of mine... keep this on record, this guys out with a weapon... himself, drunk, and a car!!!

he really painted himself into a corner now!

so am at nans now, gunna run out, and cant wait for the latest myself ...

stay tuned for another episode of "Pyro, The Jack Ass, and as The Jack Ass Turns"

JAB RFsay'n .. may god bless you,and keep you ... Until Then
Attached Images
JA painted into a corner.jpg (13.3 KB, 51 views)
Old 09-03-2006, 08:31 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

for the older then dirt crowd, i found a 9 x 12 glossy of the slippers father.

rotflmao
Attached Images
File Type: gif
The Slipper Paw.gif (11.3 KB, 113 views)
Old 09-03-2006, 08:37 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Yep Pattee I think your right, the time has come as the Walrus said.......he has to go, he's getting way too dangerous now. Hell he could have burned down the house, sheeeessssh.

I have you in my prayers, I sure hope you get some peace and sernity soon!!!!!

I have to add, your program is really showing through in how you are coping with this chaos in your life!!!!! Good for you!!!!!!

Love and hugs,
Old 09-04-2006, 01:17 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  
One Day At A Time

Yeppers - I agree Rusteeeeee...Action time - although I will miss the posts I'll look forward to the novel...you can get the inside scoop from the institution..

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Janni
Old 09-04-2006, 08:46 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  

the latest edition is gunna be a Lalalpaloozer, and i mean looser... stay tuned, its hot on the press ... :beerchug:
Old 09-04-2006, 01:08 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

U & D JJ no worries, plenty of updates to come fer shure, wad'a ya get the latest ...

Jack Ass Buster back with all the stupidity thats fit to print... without going into last nights events, nah, have too ... the black board in the kitchen is really get'n some use ... when i got home, a note! " i cant do it my way, i surender" ... i was 'o roll'n ... hell yea, ya think? ... he wasnt home, and stroll'd in late, was blaber'n something and i said, Git, .... we talk in morn'n...
well after he came out of his stall, he said, the back of his head hurts, and doesnt know why? ... ppfftt! i bet i can... then he said his car was at VJ's, can we go get it? .... yea Jack'y, cept its first things first ... call your sponser, and get the low-down on McGoogle House ... well he did just that ... only today is a holliday... the lady at the desk is off, and the phone goes to voice mail... he didnt want to wait for to go to leave message ... ppfftt!!! he says, we get El Caro, and i will call when were back ... NOPE! i said, get right back on... he did, and the same thing .... i was eating some Wheaties, its the breakfast of something, lol ... he said i'm gunna walk to get my car ... well, by-eee i said ...
meanwhile i was do'n some ebay junk, and i hear a familiar voice ... Oh! -No! ... its Crack Head Franky (not active) ... a ex roomy ( ya see'n something here? ) ... he came in, we yap'd a bit ... and then the phone rang ... yep, the slipper, he said hes not drive'n, his cars at the mall... i jump'd in, where are you this time? ... at VJ's, well this is real rich ... he said nope, i guess i was thrown out last night!!! are we ki'd'n!!! no body gets kick'd out'a that joint .. its a new local record ... he said his head was crack'd open, and doesnt need stitches .. and didn't remember it last night! i smell another blackout, hmm? ...then he said he was at Edy's, the next sleezyist joint in town .. i ask, how much money you have.. not much he said.. great, rent times come'n up again ... he will leave his last check he said ... if he does, great, if not, i will take responsibilty for MY "Stupidtivity"... bottom line ... wont whine about it, just do something about it... as it stands, his sponser said he will take him tommorow... but he's sposed to go back to the VA for IOP, whatever, it might be a good idea for him to try to stay, wait detox, yet again, and then when friday comes, haul his sorry ass to McGoogle House, from what i understand, they take Jack Ass's on Fridays ...
for tonight, as it turns out, the slippers sponser and i our on a outgoing .. shareing some experience strenght and hope, sheesh, cant wait...
this day is halfway done, ah, hahahaha, ah, hahahaha ... i'm quiet shure, more will be revealed!!!!

stay tuned again, to this comedy/tragedy ... of

"As the Jack Ass Turns"

back to our program ... recovery...yep, dats right!!!

JAB, RF, saying .... ppfftt!!! lol!

McGoogle House or Bust
Attached Images
McGoogle house or bust.jpg (21.1 KB, 103 views)