As The Jack Ass Turns Part 1

Old 09-04-2006, 06:44 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

if it wasn't so sad it would almost be funny pattee (except your pictures at the end of each episode are a gas LOL).

i will say a prayer for both of you tonight!
Old 09-04-2006, 06:51 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

i love the pics, too. did you find them before or after naming the series?
Old 09-05-2006, 06:02 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

yea, it is sad cwohio ... denny, the pics are great ... found after started this bit ... perty funny, trish used to call me ass, nan calls me jack ass, and i call the slipper The Jack Ass! ... lol ....

today were off to the VA again, the slipper, his sponser and me ... more pics later... another story from last night ( this is a beaut!)... and reports from today... ta-ta for now
Old 09-06-2006, 07:33 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  
~ 5 ~

Hurry up Rusty my popcorn is gettin cold .........
Old 09-06-2006, 06:53 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  

The VA for a 28 day dryout

no prob krys ... here we go again... hold on to that pop corn!

jack ass buster RF back with the latest slipper updates

late monday night i come home and the slippers el caro gone ... was in kitchen and i see his car pull up in front of the drivway... i couldnt believe my eyes, the passenger door opened, and yep, its our hero ... stag'r'n, and sway'n this way & that ... i open door, and the smell was enough to knock over a herd of elephants ... p-ewee! .. i ask, well, whos driv'n? its the homeless couple again... he knew if he was driven, i would call officer fitzasshole on him, he had the sence, or non-sence to have someone else drive. ... he says, pat, in morn'n we off to McGoogle House, no kidding ... here we go again .... earlier that night, i yap'd with his sponser, he had the next day off, and would call me at 7 am to see if he would stil go ... well i found out, he got tossed out of the next local dive! Ede's, another local record .... no busted head this time ... he was leaving the house to sleep in the car someware... before he left, i say be back by 7 am, were go'n for a ride, and went on his sloshed way with his new family ... homeless harry, and homeless henrietta! ...<TG> ... i was up early, and i couldnt believe it, he was home at 7 am ... we had to wait til 8:30 to call McGoogle house... after what seemed like forever, back and forth between ins. co. and detox centers, the only place that could take him righht now, and with out robing a bank was the VA... ok, now, his sponser is here, and were ready to go, except one problem ... the jack ass wants to get a bottle for the ride ...
we say nope, he say yep, and it was a 10 min battle, he goes outside, and heads off slipper i says, if you walk, i call cops again... he walks, i dial 911 ... now mind you this knuclehead is stil wacked from the night before, on ativan & trazidone ... the ambulance comes, yikes! i didnt plan on that, but as long as here, take him for a ride ... the driver remembered him from the ER, and said, dude, good luck... the cops found him down the street, and he was behaving so they couldnt hall his ass to jail... sponser and followed him a bit, ask'n ready to get in, nope he say... so we call it quits... i'm back home about 4, his car door was open, and he was in there passed out ... i woke him up, and said, you surrender yet? ... yep he said... ok, in the house, wash a bit! ... i call sponser and he's on way ... i hop on my puter to see something, sponser comes in and says ... "Well!!!" ... well what, where is he? the jack ass has taken off again... arg, we hop in car, ride around, pull up to his fave liq. store, and low and behold, who's coming out the door?, yep, its jack'y ... look'n like old swayback ... drooling, look'n like hes gunna get sick but opens a bag, takes out a pint of old cap'n, and pours it into his fave baby bottle that he always carry's around, and tops it off with a little coca-cola for color ... he gets in the car and says, hey, cant you pull the seat up a bit .... whats the matter, your uncomfortable? ... well my self will kick'd into overdrive ... i fix slipper, i put the back of seat down, what a riot.. he didnt think it too funny tho... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, off we go, the slipper, his sponser and me, off to the VA ... what a ride it was, our self will was ru'n 'o riot... then he started on the pity party, i say, Whiners Anonnymous time ... wah wah, boo hoo... we get to the VA ... by this time he's just about out of it ... we get to the desk, and the lady ask's, who's the paitent... WHAT!!! ... take a look, as she raises her head, she goes, "Oh!" ... so i talked to the Doc, and the same one that saw him last week, gave him my number, they put him in the room, and off we went...

the slippers now in a 28 day dryout ... we pray he makes it ...

i'm tired now, will continue with the rest, and latest tomorrow .. stil have the slippers phone messages from today, the talks with his boss, and his mamma...

so please dont change that dial, well go ahead if ya like .... just tune in again tomorrow for the next chapter of

"As the Jack Ass Turns"

JAB, saying, until next time .........

the attached images is the slippers new fall wardrobe!
will have a new calender pic tomorrow, its stil on the press!... rotflm(_ja_)o
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
The Slippers Fall Wardrobe.jpg (11.3 KB, 89 views)
Old 09-06-2006, 07:03 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  

get a good night's sleep before the next "edition" pattee! i pray that he stays in and gets help!
Old 09-06-2006, 07:50 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  

i pray he makes it, too.
Old 09-08-2006, 08:22 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Peace at Last i hope

Jack Ass Buster saying ... Wheeeeeeeew! some peace at last, so i hope.

as left off, the next day, mid-afternoon, the slipper calls, left three messages grogier then all can be... he said call back ... i waited one day to call back... its not on his terms right now... this morn, i try to get through, and finally did... talked w/his counseler, she said, this boys a wreck ... she put me through to him ... he said they would keep him in detox, then move to another facility... he said he went online somehow, looked at bank statement and he had XXX $$$ in it, take out XX $$ for rent ... he needed some $$$ for when he got home, and that the bank might take some penalty charges out... he did the old ATM scam a few too many times... well, nan and i went on line...saw what the action was. we were amazed, #1, the bank had already taken out the charges, and the ATM history was insane... nan sugested git your (_$_) to the bank now... i did, took XXX $$$ out, went back ... Ahhh!!! we both breath'd a sigh of relief, then cell rings ... its the slipper ... said did you take out what i ask'd ... nope, you jack ass ... i took just about enough out to cover your rent, and left you $90.00 in acount ... he said, i ask'd you not... well hold on to that pink cloud again Zip ... he said, what i gunna do when i get home? ... yea, and what do i tell the landlord, the Jack Ass is in rehab, and lost his job ... ??? i talk'd to his boss, she said, he lied, did not do what he was spozed to do, and its out of her hands... i said, its about time you take some responsability for your stupidity ... you will get some cigs, how about not having a place to park your sorry ass?
AND THEN!!! he asks, would you bring me some cigs then? ... this place is a hour and a half away round trip! ... wad'a ya nuts?, oh, yea, you are ... call your sponser, and see what he says.... then he says, maybe monday, their gunna send him to the Greenwich Hospital treatment program... the place that was sugested in the very first place... oh, brother!
... so round and round the slipper goes, where and when he stops, nobody knows ...

were going to have a brief intermission ...so hit the restrooms (cwohio), krys_wyo, get somemore popcorn, W/Butter ... watch the talking Hot Dogs, fool around in the backseat, do whatever ... just be shure to come back ... for...

"As The Jack Ass Turns" ... part 2 ... the rehab years ... rotflm(_rehab_)o

JAB, saying, until next time ....
Attached Images
smart ass.jpg (14.4 KB, 80 views)
Old 09-08-2006, 09:26 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Paused

Wow! Just wow!
Old 09-08-2006, 11:01 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Thank you for sharing your experience, strength and wisdom here. I just stopped by to check in and was in a bit of a "pity party" kind of mood 'till reading your thread. I haven't been around much this Summer but will have to check in more often for "part two." Have you got a publisher yet?
Old 09-09-2006, 09:11 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
~ 5 ~

Originally Posted by gypsyrose
Have you got a publisher yet?
Ya need one Rusty, its a future best seller......you cant make this kind of sh*t up....lol
Old 09-09-2006, 02:02 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  

well,
Originally Posted by gypsyrose
Have you got a publisher yet?
Krys_wyo Quote:
Ya need one Rusty, its a future best seller......you cant make this kind of sh*t up....lol

no i dont, any taker's ?

need the $$$ for rent next month...

i think at this rate, the Jack Ass night be ru'n in the "Death Derby"

please stay tuned!!!
Old 09-09-2006, 06:38 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  

You need to write!

Rusty,

None of this is funny but man... you make me smile in the midst of some serious #$%*!!!! You should consider writing a book about this stuff. You have a talent for sharing dark stuff in a very humorous way. So sorry about what's happening. This has to be making you nuts but thanks a ton for sharing the way you do. Keep us posted!

Old 09-09-2006, 07:15 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  

0816, your right... its realy life and death ... making me nuts, hell yea! i have learned to look at all of what life toss's at me in way to make me keep growing, becoming stronger and hopefully a bit wiser... by observing the comedy of the tragedys of life, or simply just life, i sow the benifits ... you can see the results... i'm stil happy, and not useing... you ever hear that catchy little number, they get you drunk, before you get them sober? ... stuntmen, dont try this at home... its hell... as mentioned, did it with one other before, and shes gone...
0816, i'm get'n a charge out'a this myself, lol... i'm realy doing it so i can find more jack ass pictures ...ha! ... slippers spozed to get sprung tomorrow from what his sponser said this eve'n ... and off to the 28 day or bust bit... meanwhile, i'm the one thats flat busted! ppfftt, i just got the last months electric bill, YIKES!!! he had his AC on all the time!!!, and as the godfather of soul, James Brown said ... Owe!, I Break Out in a Cold Sweats ...

later jack ass fans, JAB say'n, until next time
Old 09-11-2006, 07:40 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Extra! Extra!

"Extra! Extra! its fall preveiw week!!!

as our hero left off, he was heading off to Greenwich for his 28 day makeover! makeup please ... nan and i were at the store, she ran in, i was hang'n in the van .... ring'a ring'a went my cell phone ... on the other end... you got it!, that familiar voice say'n pat, its me!!! no chitz you jack ass, where the hell are you? ... Home!!! WHAT!!!, he ask's, when ya coming home, i said, NOW!!!, and dont move!!! ... nan and i flew over, and here it sits.... ok, now whats the deal... jack'y says the Greenwich Hospital doesnt have a 28 day program after all... its ony a after detox five day program... i knew it as a 10 day from trish... nan did also... sumt'n aint jiveing yet again, just JIVE!!! ... he also said the VA didnt have any Prozac (his perscribed head med) ... hey adoreing fans, ya ever hear of a hospital detox program ever run'n out of Prozac???...
OK!, whats your strategy now jack'y... "to go to A.A.... collect unemployment if i cant find a job quick"... i'm not shure, just dont see how he could if his job was terminated...i said, look, my sponser and another friend said, if you stay here, its contract time... and a club contract... no wording of the term... RENT!!!... if you brake it, its your ass out!!!... you think about that, or haul'n'z your (_ja_) out right now... he said, np pat... i said, nan and i are going to the Oyster Festival tonight, so hit meets (panal of experts) after that hit the 8:30 one next town away, and go to a early bird in the mor'n ... now mind you, nanzilla knows her chitz, she said slipper, your insurance wont cover McGoogle House, but SAGA will, apply for it, and in a matter of a few weeks, you can get it, if ya stay clean for that long, make appointment at McGoogle House ...
i bring nazilla home, come back to wash'a my Ass'a for the Oysetr Festival Bash... a band called Aisa is the headliner... old Yes/ELP members...
the slipper had a duffle bag full... he said he was going to do laundery, and get a haircut... more like trim'n his tail i thought... rotfl!...
so he leaves, we went to Festival Bash, eat, and i come home.
as i pull up to my house, i see jacky's car gone... cripes, off to the jack ass races again i'm thinking... on the table was a note.
"pat, i cant trust myself, i'm head'd to the Greenwich Hospital for the 5 day, and will see ya whenever?" ... so realy what and where the slipper is? unknown as of now...
today, i'm gunna try to get a hold of his counseler from the VA ( get the real dirt) and call Greenwich Hos. to see if he's there.

i'm a smell'n Officer Fitzasshole, yet again, ya'll feel'n me?

so i thought we would have a brief intermission for awhile... "WRONG!!!"
so all jack ass fans, hold on to yor seat, and please dont touch that dial... were gunna have another episode of ...
"As the Jack Ass Turns" and real soon i think... JAB, Rusty Fellinni saying, until next time...(_RF_)

ps, the slipper is getting to be a real pain in the ass!
Attached Images
pain in the ass.jpg (27.2 KB, 53 views)
Old 09-11-2006, 09:55 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  

i guess i have time to run and get some raisinettes to go with my ?

you know - it just makes my heart hurt to read this sometimes, even tho you make it as entertaining as possible pattee - that people can get that enmeshed that they can't seem to find their way out.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:55 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

"Breaking News Flash"
and im gunna break his neck!
called the hospital, amazed, they put me through to the detox wing... and guess what???, awe, come on guess???
there's no slipper, nor any jack ass that came in last night, nor today!!!
i left a message on his cell ... " lies!, yet again ... get back here and get your chitz out'a here ... call me! ... MF'r!" ... no reply as of now ...

will keep ya's posted with da latest ...

and chohio, my next masterpiece, after he dies will be called "No Way Out" .. i give ya credit for it .. we split the royalties
Old 09-11-2006, 12:57 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  
One Day At A Time

Unhappy Me too

Yep - It is getting to the point where my heart is breaking too - so few of us get the miracle of the Gift of sobriety...That Damn Addiction, the Strange Twists of Insanity..My prayers are going our to Both you and the slipper Pattee...He is so lucky to have you....And lucky that you are doing this posting so that the prayers are coming from us too....

Now where is my popcorn.................
Old 09-11-2006, 04:51 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Get a publisher!

Rusty,

I was totally serious...you could make yourself a fortune publishing this stuff. Please give it some thought as it's awesome to laugh like this when "etiquette" would suggest we sit under a black cloud and cry our eyes out. I like your style waaayyy better. Get your posts to a publisher and turn your lemons into lemonade. I know what I'm talking about here. Please just do it! Give Jack Ass a good ole boot in the ass!

XO...0816
Old 09-11-2006, 06:46 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

(((Pattee)))

Just checking in to see what's new with the soap - looks like JA reruns to me. Maybe he's found another place to crash? Someone who hasn't pulled the welcome mat yet? Pure craziness Patrick, so take care and don't wear yourself out. This takes me back to when my son was active ... and me trying to beat the dam train wreck.