As The Jack Ass Turns Part 1

Old 08-25-2006, 08:49 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

hell yea!!! laurie, he's stil a (_ja_) ~~~~~

Sweep week continues!

after a slight repreve yesterday, were back in full tilt.
get a gander at this one. Oy'e!

5 am last night i here the slipper slip out of the house, start up El Caro, and drive off ... you can only imangine what was go'n thru my head? .... this guy is a x-junkie, 18yrs away from it... in this case, and from past experance, its only a matter of time for... Dope'R'Us ... i pray not ...
7am this morn, a friend called, and we were a yap'n about the slipper, and i said he doesnt seam to be make'n any plans on move'n out... i opened my bedroom door and he was sit'n in the living room, arg... he said i couldnt help from overhearing you... he said pat, you know i pay the rent on time... i have $ 2,000.00 saved up, and i can go anytime you say ... whats he deaf too? ... well seams to me, last week he had $650.00 and didnt work for a week .... is my math off? ...nah, just more lies ... :lame: ... hold on to your pink cloud again zip, it gets better ... i ask'd him where did you go at 5am... he said he had a homeless couple from the Back of the Mall Gang sleep'n in his car, and he wanted to get rid of them before i got up ... he knew i would Wild Out ...holly crap, is he nutz? yep, fer shure ... crazed stupid thinking, yet again ... i mentioned, you jack ass, now they know where you live... and me too ... your like Donald Trump to them, you have a car, some dener'o $$$, a cel phone and they are crack heads, junkies ,and boozers... what the hell weren't you thinking??? ... he also said he was going back to the VA this weekend ... well i mentioned, dont you think it might be a good idea if you have someone drive you? ... and dont ask me ...

so as this nasty rainy thundestorm'n morning moves along ... we can all be rest ashured that sweep week will continue ... as we have learned ... more will be revealed ...

get some Orville Redenbacker ready ... the weekends 'o comeing, we could have a Saturday Matine'e ... or better yet, a "As the Jack Ass Turns" film fest ... rotflm(_ja_)o

all good wishes, and stil give'n love ... Rusty Felinni ... lol!
Old 08-25-2006, 08:54 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
One Day At A Time

ROFLMAAO.........................Oh Rusty - You are too KIND !!!

Good luck with the Crack heads
Old 08-25-2006, 10:36 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

hugs to you pattee - (you still have some skin on your teeth?) - and a few laughs for us here!
Old 08-25-2006, 10:48 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

you know Rusty, if you can draw, this is a great graphic novel you've got going here
Old 08-25-2006, 11:23 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
~ 5 ~

That jack ass could be my brothers twin. I feel for ya, i deal with the same stuff daily.
But this is good readin, cant wait for next episode.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:23 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

well, can draw in real life, just not on puter ... anyone that would like to, go for it... we split $$$ lol

slipper update ...

2:30 am get a call, said dont want to bother me ... well too late Jack'y ...

he was at the OTB with the Back of the Mall Gang :slap:
buzz'd more than i ever herd ... slur'n words, and make'n no sence ... imangine that? lol ... he was say'n i'm bite'n myself in my ass by not take'n him to the VA! ... another clever, or not so clever ploy on his part ... i say, theres a world of peeps that would take you ... and then he says whats the point ... here we go, Pity City!!! i casualy mentioned how bout takeing their sugestion on a 28 day program? no reply... hold on, it gets better ... i say, oh i forgot, your too important, the world wont run without you! ... AND THEN ... he starts reciting E=mcs stuff, and couldnt remember how it went... "STOP THE PRESS" slipper just strolled in holly crap, he dont remember a thing ... were in the middle of a yap... blah, blah, ... blah, blah, blah!!!

well after some yap'n, hes almost at the stage of doing long term... he said to me, why dont you just take the money from me, and i stay another month... my answer, i said i would go to any lenghts for my sobriety, and if i have to take a night time job, i will ... i also said when he was worried about his job ... i said, a job you can get, another life you cant ... WHAMMO, i think that one sunk in ... wee see ...

so have to run, and as always stay tuned to another episode of ... "As the Jack Ass Turns"

and now a word from our sponser, the new game show ... Pin the Tail on the Jack Ass

xxoo to all, the Jack Ass Buster ... Rusty Fellini ps, cant wait for tonights episode, i hope all of you can
Old 08-27-2006, 01:01 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Emmy Awards Tonight

Live from Connecticut ... It's saturday Night this is the topper of toppers. dont bet on it Zip ... well all was somewhat peacefull, no it was peacefull... spent a nice afternoon with trishsis, some dinner and some laughs... of course a couple at Jacky's exspence ... go home. no slipper ... ahhh!!! ... now mind you, i have to get up at 4::00 sun morning for work ... i hit the kivers at 11:30, dreamland for Z ... the sandman said to say hi to all ... 3:00AM, i here some bang'n and crash'n ... WTF? i hear a familar voice say ... Hiccup! ... i didnt know you were home! alright, what the hell is it now ... in the best alcoholic voice, Hiccup! ... he says i lost my keys and the JA was break'n in ... hold on, theres more ... Officer fitzasshole found him passed out in the street, hauled his ass to the ER to detox ... this JA calls a friend, bribes him $ 200.00 to sign a release and spring um ... stil more, he says Pat, i spent $ 1400.00 and i dont know where? ... is this rich or what? you numb-skull, your at the OTB, with the Back of the Mall Gang ... wad'ja expect ...

after i came home from work, no El Car'o .. slippers gone ... i'm think'n Boozetown sells til 1:00 .. dats where he is ... i try to take a little nap, no'sir'ee .. slipppers back home 'O whine'n ... now trishsis calls to talk to him, to let him know that help is available through the Employee Assistance Program ... he just doesnt believe it, and more so probably doesnt want to believe it .. King Alcohol has his clutches deep in to him ...

i was ready to leave the house, phone rongs ... yep, its Jack'y, drunker then WC Fields on a good day .. and asks, what am i do'n ... i'm shoving a Big Book up my ass you ass ... lol! ... he's at the BJ's, VJ's whatever, the local dive ... might add he was there at 7:00AM this morn'n too ... so i'm at nanzillas, watch'n some baseball ... and head'n off to a meets ...

hey, guess whats on the tube tonight ... The Emmy's, do you think we have a winner? ...

stay tuned, to another episode of .. As The Jack Ass Turns

thanks for watching ... xxoo, Rusty Fellini .... photocredit goes to trishsis ... WTG Nan ... rotflmasso
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
jackofallass.jpg.w300h191.jpg (14.0 KB, 65 views)
Old 08-27-2006, 01:09 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

You really couldn't make this stuff up!

Sobriety must be looking better and better to you every day...........you do have a way with the words,too.

I'll be waiting for the next installment.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:21 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

This just gets better and better Pattee, roflmao.

I think I am going to cut and paste this when and if he ever finishes, roflmao so I have a good read that will truly make me laugh on one of my down days.

Pick is right, there is no way you could have made this stuff up, there is so much that is familiar in this ongoing saga, not only from my own drinking career but from others I know also.

I have learned though, that it is IMPERATIVE TO TAKE A REST ROOM BREAK before reading the latest episode, lmao.

Thank you so much Pattee.

Love and (((((to all))))),
Old 08-27-2006, 03:03 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

My God Rusty, I have been reading this thing in a kind of fascinated horror for days now. And I admire your sense of humor, your commitment to your own sobriety in SPITE of the idiots around you and your overall strength. I don't know how I would handle this, I do believe one of us would be six feet under by now but couldn't tell you which one ROFLMAO!

Hang in there, keep posting, your adoring fans await the next episode!
Kellye
Old 08-27-2006, 06:47 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Hang in there, keep posting, your adoring fans await the next episode!
Kellye
I think I am going to cut and paste this when and if he ever finishes, roflmao so I have a good read that will truly make me laugh on one of my down days.
You really couldn't make this stuff up!
and no, i really cant make this up ... what a waste of my energy ... too much thinking ... lol

well i have been up since the 3:00 AM B & E ... came home, slippers car? ... GONE!... Yey! ... oops, a familar voice rings out ... Pat, Hiccup, whar Hiccup!... have you beeeen allllll niggggght? Hiccup! ... Ca-Ripes ... i ask where is your car? responce, i bet ya know the answer already? ... "I Dont Know" ... well after he comes too, he remembers its where kids? ... yep, at the Mall ... me like the enableing ass that i am say get the hell in the car, and lets go get it... lordy, i got to meet one of the Mall Bros ...
so as it stands now, hes on the phone with his mommy and is talking about taking trishsis's sugestion tommorow ... and also about going to the ER tonight ... i say, look, I'm Tired! , if you realy want to go, i will call another drunk ... aint go'n alone, he might not make it there alive ...

i'm glad all of you find it light hearted, and hopefully helpfull... i know i'm haveing a ball writing all of this and growing from it ... too bad trish (((miracal))) aint around for this showing ... lol, sorry honey ... you helpd me to deal with and accept acceptance from your addiction and death ... i miss you baby ...

so hang in my friends, get a new box of tissues, and get ready for tommorow installment of "As the Jack Ass Turns" ...
its stil five tails up ~~~~~

love to all of my fans .. Jack Ass Buster ... Rusty Fellini
Old 08-27-2006, 08:39 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Pattee, don't kid yourself, I believe Trish is right there with you giving you the strength to deal with this, and the sense of humor to write about it in a way that gets you to laugh a bit too.

I do believe Trish is with you.

Hope you get a GREAT night's rest!!!!!

Love and hugs,
Old 08-28-2006, 06:29 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

News Bulliten from Station WWSR ... Slippers Go'n Away!!!well the slipper called work, fessed up, and is on the phone with the EAP ... he's a real mess, all nerved up ... wow, now his boss is on the phone ... what a show ... i wish you were all here for this ... he's spill'n all the beans ... doesn't sound like boss'y is too happy ...now the EAP is call'n him back ... your news anchor JAB is on the scene ... ah, this is get'n boring ... back and forth stuff ... well, if this all goes as his plan, and he does go... i have a hat for him to wear on the ride up... station WWSR will keep you up to date with the latest ...

and now back to our regularly schedueld program ... Recovery ... and "As the Jack Ass Turns"

xxoo to you all, JAB,Rusty Fellini

ps thanks laurie ... hey, maybe you can start a Jack Ass Fan Club? rotflmasso
Old 08-28-2006, 07:03 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

and were off, its Detox/Rehab or Bust ... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, off we goooooooooooooooo... xxoo, JAB ... five tails up ~~~~~
Old 08-28-2006, 07:15 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

ooo pattee - the "ass hat" drawing was too much for me this morning! thank you for the much needed chuckle.

and as laurie said, your angel trish has got your back and will help "prop you up" thru the trying times!

((pattee))
Old 08-28-2006, 07:17 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

The hat is hysterical!
Old 08-28-2006, 07:31 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Well, he's gone and done it now. Involved the job. He may live to regret that OR it may save his life. I have several friends in my home group that got sober and are still sober due to EAP and involving their job, some their choice some not but bottom line sober.

Kellye
Old 08-28-2006, 07:37 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

The hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha Love it!

Well; I'll miss the story but glad for both of you that Slipper is on his way... wishing you both good luck!
Old 08-28-2006, 03:31 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Well; I'll miss the story but glad for both of you that Slipper is on his way... wishing you both good luck!
The hat is hysterical!
The hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha Love it!
cwohio ooo pattee - the "ass hat" drawing was too much for me this morning!
I have several friends in my home group that got sober and are still sober due to EAP and involving their job, some their choice some not but bottom line sober.
news anchor WWSR Jack Ass Buster RF reporting
i was on the phone with the EAP this morning as the slipper handed me the phone... they sugested that i take him to the local ER, then they would send him to the VA or another hospital a few towns away that has a great inpaitent treatment program...the slipper has already belt'd down some now already mind you .... off we go, get there, and when were in, waiting to get registered ... he starts act'n up,get'n agitated ... a nurse comes by and he gets a bed quick ... she asks the standard questions, and the nit-wit start with the "Dont You Know Whom I Am Bit" ppfftt!, here we go again, lol... she hands him the gown and says put it on ... now this guy is over six feet and over 240lbs ... that gown was like diaper on an elephants ass ... i was roll'n, kept try'n to keep it tied up, and finaly had to put it in a tri-knot ... now he's feel'n a cigarette, NCD of course, asks for a nic patch ... it does take a few minutes to get the doc to ok it .... but Noooooooooooooooooooo, he goes out, lard ass'o hang'n out look'n for him... YIKES!!! what a site, the nurse comes in, takes the blodd preasure, draws blood and leaves ... now in comes a social worker to talk withhim, she asks about the now, and his past ... be truthfull jack'y ... he spills all, the heroin, the tradz's, prozac and the amounts of booze... ... now the mor'n buzz is starting to get to that i have to have another drink stage ... hes get agitated and real ants'y SW asks, what do you want .. hes says to stop drinking, and get a better life ... shes says wel now, its not just the cleaning out of your system, its more about a new attitude on life... ouchie wow-wow!!! does that sound familar? ... does to me.
now doc comes in, check'n this and that, and says you willl stay here for awhile, til you can be clear headed enough to talk to about your descission about if you would like us to help or not... bottom line ... not the answer slipper want to hear, he wants a quick fix NOW!!! and he aint gunna get it until his blood alcohol level comes down ... the nurse pulls me aside and said what ya think it is? ... i say betcha 3.5, no way she says... we see ha! slipper heads out in the hall demanding this and that and be'n a real drunk'n jerk ... i know where this is gunna head i think ... shades of trish, arg! 6 months ago...
the doc, nurse and security come in and say... out'n'z ... your not willing for us to help you ...i look at him and say, i'm oud'a herehe's scream'n for me not to go ... this guy is Bellview Bait right now ... i'm out side and the social worker comes and to talk to me... i tell her a bit about me and the trish story ... shes says, your a great friend, i say thanks, i just feel like the jack ass rith now ... this guy was inches and minutes away from starting a new life, keeping his job, being able to stay in a place that he likes ... all shot to hell from addiction.
he now comes outside, and asks me to take him to the VA ... well my friends, snap'a'roo time for pattee, i said i'm done... i gave him his wallet, kept his keys... and he sais you wont be seeing me tonight, yea right... a cab pulls up, the fair got out...of course they werent moving fast enough for him, and started yelling at them... he asks the taxi driver if he could take him to the VA ... this is a hour away, he has $68.00 on him and stil needs booze ...
the insanity and madness of addiction really blows...

so thats where we are as of now ... i hope all of you will continue to follow the furture escapades of the slipper...
its good for others in this situation, people in recovery, and me ... its keeping me strong, growing, and working on my own recovery ... i have a fire under my ass from this ... a good fire ... (_hot_)

your WWSR reporter Jack Ass Buster signing out...
and now back to our regulary scheduled program ... Soberrecovery ...
by the way his blood alcohol level was 3.8+ ... OMG, LIKES!! & OUCHIE WOW-WOW!!!
Old 08-28-2006, 04:10 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

OMG I didn't know you could be alive at 3.8! I never had mine tested when drunk so I don't know how high mine got when I would get alcohol poisoning cause I wouldn't go in until I was in such withdrawals I thought I was dying.

Damn, I truly thought with the EAP that progress would be made cause he wouldn't want to lose his job (which will probably happen now if he doesn't get his sh*t together).

Hang in there and keep us posted!
Kellye