Notices

Hello BuzzJen

Old 02-15-2006, 12:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Back from the "Dark Side"

Hello BuzzJen

Glad to see you here BuzzJen and we are hoping you are Jen, BuzzKillers (Dale) friend? Lets us know if you are so we can say hi appropriately. If you are the "Jen" then we are so, so, glad to see you here!

phil
Old 02-16-2006, 05:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Day by day....

Bumping this up incase you drop by today Jen. We are hoping and praying this is you hon!! Let us know you are here. Welcome.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Twin Lynn

Jen -

If that's "you"--a big, big welcome. I know how much you must be grieving for Dale.....and I hope this support you get from his other friends who had only just been blessed to meet--and love--him, will be of some comfort to you. We're YOUR friends, too. :-)

(I keep thinking that you MUST be "that" Jen....it would be too much of a coincidence that a newby called herself "Buzzjen"!! But--if I'm wrong--and I HAVE got the wrong Buzzjen--well, then--here's a big welcome to the OTHER new Buzzjen!!! :-)

Lynn :-)
Old 02-16-2006, 06:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Emergency Medical Practitioner

BuzzJen ??????

Is that you Jen???? I sure hope that you come back here!
How wonderful it would be for you to join our family and keep
Dale's memory alive.

Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!!

Hi Phil!

Talk soon,
ValleyGurl
Old 02-16-2006, 06:57 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Back from the "Dark Side"

Hello ValleyGurl its great to see you here. I think you will like this place so much better. Not so restrictive!

Thanks for saying hi.

phil
Old 02-16-2006, 06:59 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi guies I finally made it, I screwed up several times trying to create names and email adresses. Guess I am not very good at this yet. I wanted to thank all of you for the very nice things you said about Dale. I am just at a loss right now, I don't know if I am coming or going. I spent so much time with him, and now he is just gone, its so unfair.

Jen
Old 02-16-2006, 07:06 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Day by day....

Oh sweetie I'm so so glad you are here. We have been worried about you and heartbroken over Dale. I really wanted him to get well. He deserved to be happy. He was an amazing person you know....I just felt it.

Is there going to be a memorial service anywhere?? I'd like to send flowers or something. I just feel like I need to do something. I would give anything if we could have connected while he was still alive. I would have come to visit and surprised him. I think he would have liked to meet some of us. I know you are in Abilene but that's about it. Can we do anything at all for you??

He thought you were wonderful and beautiful. He wanted to look out for you and protect you. I think you really brightened his life.

Originally Posted by dalejen
Hi guies I finally made it, I screwed up several times trying to create names and email adresses. Guess I am not very good at this yet. I wanted to thank all of you for the very nice things you said about Dale. I am just at a loss right now, I don't know if I am coming or going. I spent so much time with him, and now he is just gone, its so unfair.

Jen
Old 02-16-2006, 07:09 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

OMG!!!! JEN !!!! I am sooooo glad that you found your way here with the rest of us. I am so so sorry sweetie for your loss....all of our loss........

I just am so very sad and at a loss for words about the whole thing.
Did Dale ever say WHY his son didnt call or come to see him?
I just cant believe how very cold his wife was/is. It was just so upsetting that just before his wife left she "led Dale on" and gave him false hope and then just LEFT !!!!! IDK........so upsetting!

You just stay strong and keep your head up. Dale would want you to!

Talk to you soon,
Valley
Old 02-16-2006, 07:11 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

No service nothning at all, those big men just came and got him and he was gone. I barley got to say goodbye myself. I guess he didn't want anyone to fuss over him, thats just the way he was. I have to leave here, I am going to leave and stay with a friend of mine in college for a few weeks. I just cannot sit here, I am just at a loss. He left me a letter and I cannot even open it yet.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:15 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ValleyGurl
OMG!!!! JEN !!!! I am sooooo glad that you found your way here with the rest of us. I am so so sorry sweetie for your loss....all of our loss........

I just am so very sad and at a loss for words about the whole thing.
Did Dale ever say WHY his son didnt call or come to see him?
I just cant believe how very cold his wife was/is. It was just so upsetting that just before his wife left she "led Dale on" and gave him false hope and then just LEFT !!!!! IDK........so upsetting!

You just stay strong and keep your head up. Dale would want you to!

Talk to you soon,
Valley
Valley and Beginagain, he spoke so often of you two. The only thing that he really told me about his wife is that she was under the control of her dad. If she didn't do what he said she would be left out of his will. Guess he has some money or something. I do not know, I really got the impression she was a pretty cold and heartless woman. Dale was an awsome man, inside and out.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:16 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Hi Jen~
You may not know me but I remember Dale and posted to him a couple of times. I've been reading and following along. I wanted to give you my deepest sympathies and how lucky Dale was to have you there all this time. My heart cries for him. May he rest in peace and god bless his soul.

I don't get his wife/son. Why didn't tell come ever to visit him?

I just don't get how cruel HB has become. Freaking power trippy people there. They surely needed us back then before the ads but now they rather just push the "ban" button to everybody. I don't get them whatsoever.
Why are you Valleygurl and BeginAgain banned now? I just don't get them. Whatever- they make me sick there by their bs and I'm glad we all found each other here on this board.

Luckily, we can keep this thread alive here at SR and not be scared of what to say even if it is truly from the heart.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:21 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Day by day....

Jen I sent you a private message - you can view it at the top right of the web page. It should be flashing. I hope that you will keep in touch. Does this mean you wont be working for the same company where Dale was anymore?

My prayers are with you.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:22 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Gosh I hope I didn't cause any of this stuff to be banned. I thought they put that thing on my posts cause I had to many or something like that. I am sorry if I did that.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:22 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Day by day....

Agent/Jen - I am afraid I am the one that got us all banned. Yesterday I put the website out there for SR and then removed it later. I guess the Mod saw it. I am the one who did it though - he shouldn't have banned everyone else.

Jen you did not do anything wrong. See the private message I sent you. It's just the rules there were so crazy. We all always wanted to connect with Dale and help him just couldn't find a way around it so we could give him our contact info.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:24 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BeginAgain
Jen I sent you a private message - you can view it at the top right of the web page. It should be flashing. I hope that you will keep in touch. Does this mean you wont be working for the same company where Dale was anymore?

My prayers are with you.
I got your message but I could not respond for some reason. Thank you. There is nothing he is just gone. Maybe when I read this letter he will give me some instructions on what to do. I just have not been able to read it is all I hope everyone understands. I know he did not want anyone to worry or fuss over him.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:28 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Jen, Oh how sad. I sure wish that there was a way for us all to pay our respects. If you need to go away for awhile then that is exactly what you should do.

You take all the time you need and you just do whatever it takes to help you heal and get past this great loss.

Valley
Old 02-16-2006, 07:29 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Day by day....

Honey take care of yourself. Let us know if there is any change and they decide to have a memorial so we can pay respects. You take care of yourself. Dale would want you to be happy and you are so young and apparently a beauty - you live a happy life. Dale will watch over you.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:34 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Twin Lynn

Dalejen

Please just try to rest at your friend's house--and talk with her when you need comfort, support--or are just feeling so mixed-up. You will feel bewildered and lost for awhile...and the period of grieving will be sad...and hard. It's a time we all have to get through when we lose someone we love. And, it would have been at least a bit easier for you if his friends had been able to hold a memorial, where all your memories could be shared. We all need to talk about the person we've loved--and to "celebrate" them.

So--please try to share your memories with your friend...and with us, when you're back home. With deep grief...it takes a long time to heal and feel emotionally stable again...so, be patient....allow yourself to feel whatever you're feeling.....be "good" to yourself and try to just flow with all those emotions that will be crashing in on you for awhile. You WILL begin to feel better...and, in time, all the joyful memories you have of Dale will be a little less painful to recall..and will be of great comfort to you.

Take care....and our warmest wishes go with you. Please write to us whenever you feel you can.

Lynn :-)
Old 02-16-2006, 07:39 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Do you guies think that he was in love with me ??
Old 02-16-2006, 07:43 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Day by day....

I don't think I can answer that question Jen. I know he loved his wife in spite of everything and talked alot about their first date and all the good times. But I do think he cared about you alot and thought you were a beautiful girl - and after everything that has happened and the way you stuck by him, you became even more special I'm sure.

Go live your life Jen...and do it knowing that you made a very special difference in his life. You were a good friend.