IO Storm

Thanks Anna,

Good morning Whiners!

:ghug2:
Old 04-24-2009, 11:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Thanks Anna

Hello Whiners!!!!!!!!!!! I guess everyone is feeling just fine and dandy today!!!!

I tried to shampoo my carpet yesterday, spent almost entire day (not a big room) and realized the damn carpet shampooer is broke. Just what I need, another expense.
Oh well, at least it is beautiful out.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
IO Storm

I am so sorry Believe!

That is frustrating..to say the least.

But, no..I am not fine and dandy. I just don't (like) to whine, I guess. But this is what the

thread is for..so here goes. My doctor ordered a thyroid test last month because I

have the symptoms..fatigue, foggy thinking..scattered thoughts, bad dreams.

That is why I dread grocery shopping. It is difficult for me when I feel like this..

I do okay at first, but when I get to, oh..say..Aisle 6.. lol my energy is about gone..

and I am only half done. I get shaky and can't concentrate on the list well.

I take cabs to and from, and the weather is over 100 here right now. I didn't have

enough money to get the test until Tuesday..no insurance. Hopefully..my doctor will

call in a new script soon and I will "perk up". It is wreaking havoc on the bipolar thing.

But I have to say..SR..AA, my HP and my sponsor are getting me through this time.

I am not a quitter!

Hey..I whined petty darned good, didn't I?
Old 04-24-2009, 12:29 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Two years ago my car was broken in to. They broke the window. I have been leaving my car unlocked ever since.. And when it's nice out the freaks come out. Anyway I just realized (since I'm going on a trip) I left my GPS in the glovebox... My car was broken in to a few days ago and yep..... They got the GPS...
Old 04-24-2009, 12:51 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

A word from my favourite whiner, Maxine...

Old 04-24-2009, 01:29 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
IO Storm

lol Ann..I had three cups this morning!

There once was a Whiner, Maxine

Just loved the juice of the bean

Put them into a grinder

But found that it bin'd her

Gave it up..

And she got very mean.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:29 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by IO Storm View Post
I am so sorry Believe!

That is frustrating..to say the least.

But, no..I am not fine and dandy. I just don't (like) to whine, I guess. But this is what the

thread is for..so here goes. My doctor ordered a thyroid test last month because I

have the symptoms..fatigue, foggy thinking..scattered thoughts, bad dreams.

That is why I dread grocery shopping. It is difficult for me when I feel like this..

I do okay at first, but when I get to, oh..say..Aisle 6.. lol my energy is about gone..

and I am only half done. I get shaky and can't concentrate on the list well.

I take cabs to and from, and the weather is over 100 here right now. I didn't have

enough money to get the test until Tuesday..no insurance. Hopefully..my doctor will

call in a new script soon and I will "perk up". It is wreaking havoc on the bipolar thing.

But I have to say..SR..AA, my HP and my sponsor are getting me through this time.

I am not a quitter!

Hey..I whined petty darned good, didn't I?
I am cryin with ya sis, sounds just like me, finally I had to break down and start using the go buggies to get around, hell I am only 38........broken hips, aw hell.........they are testing me for cushings snydrom, more surgery on Wensday............... makes me mad how some ppl are so lucky to have their health but want to p#ss it away!

Som Come here:ghug3 lets smile together and tell the rest of the world to watch us walk away...............ok limp away.......lol

now my good news is also my whine, for 2 years and some change I have worked my arse off to take care of the courts, I was accused of writing bad checks b& e all sorts of stuff, list too long to get into, only for it to be someone else.......today in court I sware there were at least 15 to 19 ppl in frount of me all but two( they didnt show up he sent out warrents for them)were sent to prison............I was shaking so damn hard when they called my name.........I just squeezed my momma and Edwards hand grabbed my cane ans limpped my big butt up there ( should of seen me take off my panthose in the courtroom..........LOL talents I tell ya.........lol) smiling the whole way he looked down at me and just grined!!!

Hello Mrs Durfee Bauer he says how are you, I am fine I reply he said wellllllllll were are here and it is time and he starts laughing which I laugh with him cuse no body else in the court room ( attorney included) knew what was going on..........
I do the raising of the right hand thing and I sware to tell the truth ( long and short of it I lied threw my teeth cuse the last time I was there I was told just to shut up and say yes.......) and I said I did he hasked me if I remembered, well yeah I remebered the year and yeah I remembered I had a checking account during that time and yeah I did use to live at that address.........so I said yes sir cheesing like a maniac afraid I could be read threw by everyone in that room and he said "if you think I am sending you to prison your out of your mind I wish more people would leaern their lesson like you did you have satisfied the courts in EVERYWAY and then some.....big pause and a deep breath......he then went on to say he wished me well with my life and he hopped that I would finish my Masters Degree in Political Science because we needed more hard working honest people around here ( see at the begining of all of this I told him hel! no I didnt know andything cuse I had done too many drugs and all about the stolen purse and moving to florida........came right out and told him the honest to Gods truth)..............going without food medical water electric phone everything doing anything that I could but doing it the honest and HARDEST way made today possiable............I was not only given my freedom but he seponged my record............THAT was done only threw the Grace of God!!!!!

It is so damn good to be alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm
Old 04-24-2009, 01:34 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Pammy Katz :ghug3:

Yippe yay for you!

Congrats. I am so glad...

For me?

I'll just bad pun my way through it.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:07 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Okay I'm gonna try this again, whine whine whine, my damn computer froze up after I typed everything and I had to shut down, so I am gonna do it again.

First - IO I am so sorry about the things going on with your health. I will say prayers for you. 100 degrees is really high, tomorrow & the next few days here in NJ it will be the same, no air conditioning yet.
Glad you're NOT a QUITTER & yes you can really WHINE. I was thinking maybe you should win the prize today for the best WHINER!!!!!! PS loved the poem, you are too funny.

NEXT - ((((CODIE)))) That's a bummer about the window and GPS

NEXT COMES - ANN - I LOVE Maxine, in my next life I want to be a cartoon!!!

And LAST - PAMM - WOW That is Great, it made my day. Job well done
Old 04-24-2009, 02:16 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

I have to wonder why so many people bump into me.

Am I really that fat? Do I exert such a large gravitational pull because I'm a large body?

Quit bumping into me, people! Watch where you're walking! Respect my space! You're making me antsy! Argh!
Old 04-24-2009, 02:18 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

That's awesome, Pamm.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:19 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Believe ..thanks so much. Sheesh..I've never been nominated..

Codie ..having your GPS stolen? I'd be fighting mad..so sorry.

Dee! :ghug3:

Confession..didn't do the shopping yesterday. Saved the energy for my Women's meet.

Going out in a bit..it's only about 90 ish.

Take care Whiners..

Carry on!
Old 04-24-2009, 02:21 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Bam! :ghug3:

Hey...where ya been?

Oh..I have got to go.

Aisle 6 beckons.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:30 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
cmc

I have a late afternoon whine:
Where's Dee???
Old 04-24-2009, 03:20 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Bam! :ghug3:

Hey...where ya been?

Oh..I have got to go.

Aisle 6 beckons.

Oh....I'm around...
Old 04-24-2009, 03:50 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Administrator

Originally Posted by cmc View Post
I have a late afternoon whine:
Where's Dee???
here - did we have an appointment? LOL

:ghug3
D
Old 04-24-2009, 04:52 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Aisle 6 beckons.
I meant to tell you that I resolved all my "Aisle 6" problems!!! I now buy my cat food at a pet health food store...and they never ever ever rearrange their aisles!!

Good luck at your Aisle 6, Storm, if it isn't there, make them go find it.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:31 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

tyty.............my whine.....timing, I get home ppl are exspecting me next week and all the sudden everyone wants to come over.........lol
thank god it is with the money they owe

OH YA BIGGEST WHINE YET
my case manager with cmh ( mental health) and he husband were fired from cmh for posting stuff on my space about the clients..............joy joy, cmh is pressing charges, wonder if i was talked about...............that would be kinda cool someone to learn from my lessons in life................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Love and hugs,
Pamm
Old 04-24-2009, 05:46 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

come on katzy, fess up, you showed the judge a little leg!

hey, i just saw a GPS that came with a glovebox on ebay!

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!