Notices

A Million Little Pieces

Old 01-20-2006, 07:36 AM
  # 181 (permalink)  

Thoughts came to my mind,if i dont stand up for something,i will fall for anything.Ive been called on my BS,when i was a BS,er.And so is this Auther,now being called,on it..A legand in his own mind,.I see all the "stuff" that he is going through now,as a huge,big group consciouness meeting,,lol.Wondering why he hasnt made his amends to the public.Telling stories,lying by obmission....I as part of the public,,have rights.I have the right to know,if what you as an auther is selling if what your writting about is true or not....Before.... i buy your book.
This man hasnt done anything that i myself have not done in my past,with BS<ing.Other than write a book that is.When you come to this level,you must follow the rules/guidlines...
Im sadned to see folks down play truth.Saying ,Oh,its ok,well he did say he is a liar,,etc,,,etc...just being human,and addict.. ,,,on,and on...It has also confused some,others,being hurt by this auther,now the the goose is out,of the bag.Or is that cat?Never could get that one right,lol..
Rigious honesty was drilled into my being,in recovery.To practice the principals in all our affairs.
Wondering why in the beginning he just didnt come right out and say,hey im gonna,tell waht did not happen to me.and its up to you to guess,where ive actually have had this experience,and where i havent..Or Title,it as,This is the could have beens book...Comming right up front with what he,s writting.Theres alot of talk now about the resposibilites,on the shoulders of writters after this.
Truth sets ya free!!!!!.This is an universol truth..He is learning a great lesson.That truth WILL,come to light,or come out at some point.It always does.
Recovery is all about...changing.
My prayers are of course with him.I understand where he is coming from.I was once where he is @ too.And made changes,through living in the 12 steps of AA.

Last edited by Cap3; 01-20-2006 at 07:46 AM. Reason: adding to
Old 01-21-2006, 02:16 AM
  # 182 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Music
I can think of several, starting with the Clintons, followed by Gore. Shall I go on?
Oh, please do! I'm sure it would be a most unbiased, nonpartisan and insightful political analysis. After all, Americans are renowned for their prowess in the art of civilized political discourse.

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Strike that.
Old 01-21-2006, 02:40 AM
  # 183 (permalink)  
Dan

Originally Posted by YankInHolland
Oh wait, wrong thread.
Nope.
Wrong message board
Old 01-21-2006, 02:48 AM
  # 184 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dan
Nope.
Wrong message board
The board needs a "tongue planted firmly in cheek" emoticon!
Old 01-21-2006, 02:58 AM
  # 185 (permalink)  
Dan

Originally Posted by YankInHolland
The board needs a "tongue planted firmly in cheek" emoticon!
I have extra TIC for anyone needing a little.
Old 01-21-2006, 03:38 AM
  # 186 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

Well, I'm about half way through the book. I did find it interesting that he states "the truth is all that matters". So far, it was when he was thinking of what is obit. would say, and then again when he felt a speaker was embellishing his drinking/using habits. Hum, very interesting.

Maybe making these statements is to help the reader to trust in him and that what he is saying is true?