Notices

Please Stay on the Sober Bus Part 47

Old 07-08-2021, 03:59 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

On the bus and feeling good about it!!!
Yeah, let's do a paranormal investigation.....I lived in an old farmhouse in Ashville NC that had pretty frequent unexplained happenings. I always felt like someone was watching me in that house....unexplained walking noises upstairs, lights turning on, curtains moving when there was no wind, doors moving........
Old 07-08-2021, 04:05 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Sober-T- Dragon

Well CK, the habs gave us a glimmer of hope in game 4, but game 5 sealed it and Lord Stanley's cup is now in Tampa. However, there is something like 14 Canadian players on their team. So at least we can go 'round saying they couldn't have done it without Canada! lol.

No mice so far! Thanks for the story Purps, at lease Mrs Dragon didn't talk about moving out. Tho if she saw one scurry across the floor in the middle of the night, she may have left us!

Remember cloud the therapy hamster? Mrs D soon warmed up to it. Maybe the next mouse needs to become a pet.
Old 07-08-2021, 05:10 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  
Quit 4/17/15

On the ghost bus, coffee in hand.

Happy riding all!
Old 07-08-2021, 05:18 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

On the bus. Good Morning!
Old 07-08-2021, 05:32 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

I never posted in the Ghost thread, but I have stories. Just one ghost; or at least that's what my delusional brain at the time believed. It was Florida in the 70s and I was at the height of my alcohol use so...not sure how much of anything was real.

On the bus!
Old 07-08-2021, 05:41 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Lol Dragon ~ I didn't realize there were that many players from Canada...Good point! I don't even follow the team, only their friend Bolt

Oh yeah I love ghost stories! I keep Googling haunted places near me that I can visit.....as long as I don't bring anyone home with me
Old 07-08-2021, 05:49 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
Friendly Folk

. . .
Old 07-08-2021, 06:23 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

On ❤️

Old 07-08-2021, 07:23 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

I hear you Purps. It's fascinating, but I don't want anything coming home with me either!
So glad to be on the sober bus with my friends.
Taking mom to the foot doctor today. I sure hope it's healing. I just thank God it's a clean break and she didn't hurt anything else when she fell. Prayers for my mom. I see her cognitive abilities slipping every day and it makes me sad. At least I'm am doing my very best to not get irritated. It can be hard, but as she ages, I realize how much I love her even though we've had some tough times. I know I need to cherish every moment I have with her now. I think Boondock told me that and I have taken it to heart.
Thank you for being here all. Love and peace to all. ☮🧡💛💚💙💜💗
Old 07-08-2021, 08:53 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

On the bus. Kneepads arrive today. The all terrain knee scooter should arrive monday to wednesday. Can't wait.
Old 07-08-2021, 09:19 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

^^^^. Cool. You’ll be movin’ and groovin’ soon, Charon.

Prayers for your Mom, Aly, and hugs for you. Watching a parent decline is so difficult.

On the Ghost Bus with you fine folks.
Old 07-08-2021, 09:33 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Oh the paranormal is my 'thing'! Looking forward to this ride on the Ghost Bus. Talking of Ghosting, still no word from my (now ex) Bestie so I guess I need to put that relationship behind me sadly. Hopefully the last disaster where drink was a major contributing factor...
Old 07-08-2021, 11:58 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  
saoutchik

On the ghost bus.

My somewhat tedious encounter with the supernatural was the strange disappearance of a cherry tomato that fell on the kitchen floor and disappeared into a black hole. I have no idea where it could have got to.

All the best to your mom Aly, it can't be easy.

Pre lockdown there were ghost bus tours of London, we seem to have our share of them.

Attached Images
Old 07-08-2021, 11:59 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Old 07-08-2021, 12:59 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  

The sober bus is proving popular so we might need this...

https://ibb.co.uk/tHqtw8t
Old 07-08-2021, 01:06 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

...A triple decker. I don't know how that thing could turn without tipping over
Old 07-08-2021, 01:11 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh, there might be a cherry tomato plant growing in the pipes now Sao.....

(Cue tomato ghost music......)
Old 07-08-2021, 02:30 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
I hear you Purps. It's fascinating, but I don't want anything coming home with me either!
So glad to be on the sober bus with my friends.
Taking mom to the foot doctor today. I sure hope it's healing. I just thank God it's a clean break and she didn't hurt anything else when she fell. Prayers for my mom. I see her cognitive abilities slipping every day and it makes me sad. At least I'm am doing my very best to not get irritated. It can be hard, but as she ages, I realize how much I love her even though we've had some tough times. I know I need to cherish every moment I have with her now. I think Boondock told me that and I have taken it to heart.
Thank you for being here all. Love and peace to all. ☮🧡💛💚💙💜💗
Oh no! How did your mum break her foot? My 87yo mother had a very bad accident and broke her elbow. She was in hospital for months. I'm living with her now as she can't be alone. Watching the cognitive decline is very sad. I feel for you both.
Old 07-08-2021, 02:32 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by saoutchik View Post
On the ghost bus.

My somewhat tedious encounter with the supernatural was the strange disappearance of a cherry tomato that fell on the kitchen floor and disappeared into a black hole. I have no idea where it could have got to.

All the best to your mom Aly, it can't be easy.

Pre lockdown there were ghost bus tours of London, we seem to have our share of them.
Many years ago I was house sitting. Odd things happened in that house. One day I was putting the laundry on and a black hole about the size of a dinner plate appeared on the wall. It started moving around and wherever it moved, that place on the wall would turn black. Half the wall "disappeared". As I was thinking "How am I going to explain this to the home owner?", it all went back to normal. Maybe I have a brain tumor. It was so weird.
Old 07-08-2021, 02:33 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

I ain't afraid of no ghost! And I'm on the bus to prove it!