Notices

next level

Old 01-11-2016, 07:23 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

The Dr got the bad reviews over and again for being insensitive and someone even used the words "lacking empathy". The health industry is dismissive enough when it comes to female health care... think I'll take my reproductive organs somewhere else

I am paying out of pocket after all. Won't do to have someone treat me without some sensitivity.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:30 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tooshabby View Post
Hey Sleeps - heads up....Delfin is trying to get us all fat. She tried to push a four pack of croissants on me too, as an 'alternative' to the booze.

Just kidding, Delf...you are such a sweetie. So are you Drops, Sleeps, Trach...all of you!!! I've been taking your advice, Delf, and it's helping :-)
Bwahahaha Shabby! You know how most people lose weight when they quit. Not me! Ok, this spring we start working on the croissant addiction too.

Keep up the good work, Shabby. You have friends in your corner.

D.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:45 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Hope you find a great doctor, sleepie. Nothing like a jerk coming at ya with a cold speculum in hand!

Did you ever try relaxing sounds videos on Youtube? I'm into thunderstorms and crashing waves myself. Don't you dare laugh! It works.

D.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:11 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Absolutely! There were a few times over the summer I did this and more recently I found a "binaural beat" music youtube video I like. I played it on loop for awhile. I really don't quite get the whole binaural thing or even if it's legit but it was a nice soundtrack.