Notices

im a drunk

Old 12-11-2013, 11:38 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Oh, i can hear the alcoholic in you VERY strong.
I have twins and they are not easy. Kids are not easy, it is not an easy ride.

Go to rehab.

This is just the beginning of the "troubles" to come.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:44 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jkb View Post
Well, kids do have to eat, wear clothes etc.... then it all becomes MORE expensive as they get older. Just my take. However, if you have 50/50 custody of the kids you pay less so she can work etc... and you get to spend LOTS of time with them. Just thoughts.

Anyway, with nothing but free time and lots of money I agree with Thepatman. Some of those really high-end rehabs are like resorts. Just an idea.

GL-
Jess
they AND a house don't cost 4k tax free per month. she just retired. its all my fault, i'm the one who got drunk.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:45 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Its a cold and its a broken hallelujah.

Originally Posted by inabadway View Post
she makes more than the average FAMILY in the country for me getting all drunk. that is tax free. that buys a house, car, the works.

i wish i could be female
Hey cowboy, your a "Decamillionaire".

Seems like chump change for your Tiger blood and Adonis DNA.

I imagine you will have a hard time finding any one to feel sorry for you. Well, other than that your an alcoholic and your mind seems a bit scrambled from the hooch.

(I expect this post to last exactly 15 seconds before a moderator sets me straight.)
Old 12-11-2013, 11:50 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
Hey cowboy, your a "Decamillionaire".

Seems like chump change for your Tiger blood and Adonis DNA.

I imagine you will have a hard time finding any one to feel sorry for you. Well, other than that your an alcoholic and your mind seems a bit scrambled from the hooch.

(I expect this post to last exactly 15 seconds before a moderator sets me straight.)
and therein lies the rub. not feasible for a rich guy to get support, is it?
Old 12-11-2013, 11:52 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

but a girl, a female, they should retire.... somehow it bothers me greatly. it just seems wrong. sorry
Old 12-11-2013, 11:53 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

its genuinely striking to me that a girl can profit so greatly from me. I am in a state of disbelief
Old 12-11-2013, 11:58 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Inabadway - Thepatman has the right idea.
From experience, I got back a few months ago from an expensive Treatment facility. It was more like a resort. I didn't think I would enjoy my time there, but I did. I learned why I was a drunk, how I became a drunk, the damage I did as a drunk, how to not be a drunk, and finally how to get over the damage I did as a drunk.
If you have the time (and it sounds like you do) just go. I spent like 40k for 60 some days.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:14 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Its a cold and its a broken hallelujah.

and therein lies the rub. not feasible for a rich guy to get support, is it?
What is "not feasible" is a "rich guy" lamenting about having to pay child support to a woman he knocked up while sauced.

That's what is NOT feasible.

If you want real help and not just an audience for your self imposed pity, I'm your girl.

Otherwise, buzz off. Pun intended.

Old 12-11-2013, 12:15 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

I wish you could be a female too inabadway. Then you could take care of your kids.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:20 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

but a girl, a female, they should retire.... somehow it bothers me greatly. it just seems wrong. sorry
I have a couple of sons, so I am used to explain some facts of life.

If you have sex, especially unprotected sex there is a risk that the woman gets pregnant. It just takes one time and it does not matter how long this one time lasted or whether you were drunk.

If the woman gets pregnant and chooses to keep the child you are responsible for supporting that child financially until that child is grown up. If the woman allows you can also have the pleasure to support that child more than financially.

This is basic stuff all males should know this in their early teens.

To be bother is rather childish in my view.

Take it as a man.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:21 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Behold the power of NO

i wish i could be female
Considering how irresponsible you are when it comes to having safe sex and how promiscuous you are, you'd probably end up being knocked up every year and with your drinking problem, your kids would be taken away and would end up being supported with our tax payer money.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:31 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Behold the power of NO

free time leads to boredom, boredom leads to this
Well look at the bright side: with twin infants if you step up like a real man, sober up and help raise them you will not have time to get bored LOL
Old 12-11-2013, 01:32 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

she makes more than the average FAMILY in the country for me getting all drunk. that is tax free. that buys a house, car, the works.

i wish i could be female

Not blaming others for your actions is a good start .

When "I" relized" I "was the idiot , then I could move forward .
Old 12-11-2013, 01:36 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

well the fat is you have two kids now that need your support. looks like they will have it. because if you did not do it, well us (the people) would have to do it. kids cost money, and at times alot of it. but since you are a million dollar a year guy, that is only .04% of your pay.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:53 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
quat

I may have an idea to keep you unbored for like 18 yrs or so.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:53 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Well Inabadway, you got drunk. You chose to have unprotected sex. She is left with raising twins on her own. And you are blaming her and the system instead of your own actions. If you want to quit drinking and realize that you have a problem, you will have to make changes in your life.

The first thing about getting sober is taking responsibility for our own actions in all areas. No one put the bottle to our lips. No one made us drink. You did that and you have the choice to quit or not.

Since you are a gazillionaire you have options that a lot of people don't. Maybe check yourself into detox and treatment. Read here and post for support. Good luck.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:09 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

im also pretty charming at times. got the hottest local bartender pregnant... twins.

not quite sure what to do******

If you are a millionaire , why would you begrudge a measily 4k a month to not 1 but 2 of your own babies. You say why should SHE get that .

Do you know how expensive it is to raise 1 child , let alone 2!

You seem to have pretty big ego and money isn't everything .

I agree with lifewillgetbet.

Get yourself some good professional help . Sometimes things happen for a reason.
You may just love these babies.

You seem to have contempt for the woman re your comment as in , " its 18 years of easy riding for her " you almost sound like you have resentment that you are financially keeping her. You could have kept it zipped.

2 babies alone doesn't sound like a picnic in the park to me and money isn't everything , as you have found.

Good luck , i hope this is a turning point in your life , cos life works in mysterious ways .

There are family forums etc that may help you along the way .

I think when you get sober it will make you more compassionate also :-) xx
Old 12-11-2013, 02:13 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

it all seemed fun at the time, so says the drunk now stuck w 4k monthly. thats like a 70 or 80 thousand dollar job. just to bone some guy. our society is messed up
Did someone else insert your penis into her vagina? I'm guessing not. I understand that fathers sometimes feel that laws and customs aren't on their side in these situations. But when it comes to sex, one must always consider the possibility of pregnancy and all the responsibilities that come with it.

BTW, I assume testing was done? If you're paying 4k per month, you want to make sure they are your children.

And if they are you children, I suggest looking at the positive. You have two children to love, you can share your life with them, you can experience the joy of watching them grow. You can't change the past, but you can at least work to have a positive future. You might be surprised at how much joy you will get from being a good father.

Obviously, the first step would be to get and stay sober. Stick around here if that's your goal; you will find a lot of support here.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:28 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Maybe this drunken bartender bedding was not a payday for her but for you! Did you ever stop to think what a blessing two babies are? Have you realized you're going to be two people's father in the very near future? Has the depth reached you yet that your actions will FOREVER effect more then just yourself? Look in the mirror doll cause that guy staring back at you is about to undertake a job more important than one that pays in decamillions.

This site is full of help and support, and yes many members are wealthy too... But most don't choose to lead with that!

Good luck I hope you can become a wonderful loving sober father! . It's really quite a blessing and honor!
Old 12-11-2013, 02:30 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

If you don't quit drinking you won't be a millionaire long.