Notices

bad dream reflects my mental state

Old 06-15-2017, 05:21 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was being chased. My kids were there too. Running, always running. The kids were supposed to be cleaning their rooms but weren't doing it. I kept giving them their things to put away but they didn't do it.

Woke up not sure where I was.
Old 06-28-2017, 05:06 AM
  # 142 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was working in a nursing home and couldn't do my job. At one point I realized I was naked in the hallway so I put on a hospital gown. Was supposed to take care of one lady but hadn't done anything for her. I had her chart and it was incomplete. I got yelled at by the boss for not doing my job.

I kept begging them to just let me quit my job but they wouldn't allow it. Woke up feeling inadequate.
Old 08-02-2017, 06:12 AM
  # 143 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was transporting large quantities of marijuana and was being followed by two guys. They found me in a hotel room and destroyed my phone so I couldn't call the cops. One of the guys was an old bf, the abusive one from long ago.

In the dream I remember wanting to wake up to get away from the dream. It was quite scary.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:09 AM
  # 144 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
S ......
Old 08-14-2017, 09:34 AM
  # 145 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Had a vivid dream the other night about Paul Krugman (NYT columnist). I was in his house in our town, a big old house. He had lots of kids all over the house. He also had lots of cats all over. His third floor was a theatre.

This was not a bad dream, just strange since I know he doesn't live in my town.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:50 AM
  # 146 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was vacuuming mom's house with a new vac. The girls were there and were making messes so I couldn't keep up. It was hard to push the vacuum until I found the button to push so the vacuum would 'float' and be easier to push.

Woke up missing mom.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:27 AM
  # 147 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Really strange dream! Dreamt I was working as a temp at a marijuana grower's facility. I had to pack the stuff for shipment. I tried to smuggle some out but got caught. They housed us in a cheap hotel. I went back to the hotel after being caught, but had some hidden that they didn't find.

Old 09-18-2017, 07:17 AM
  # 148 (permalink)  

I also experienced sleep problems. I was helped by tea from mint. A lot of tea))))
Old 09-20-2017, 06:43 AM
  # 149 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was with my mom and my kids (when they were young) and was trying to buy a tablet that was part computer and part TV. It was damaged and I was trying to get a better price. The kids were yelling and interfering and I kept yelling at them to be quiet but they would not calm down,

I couldn't find my checkbook to write a check so I asked my mom if she would pay for it if I could pay her back. She didn't want to do that but I convinced her to do it.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:15 PM
  # 150 (permalink)  

Not a nightmare per se, but I thought I'd share. Dreamt I was in a grocery store and wanted to buy beer. When I got to where the beer was supposed to be, all the shelves were empty, there was no alcohol at all. Woke up relieved.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:56 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was living in a dorm room in college. Was trying to clean my room. Then I was getting ready to take a shower in the bathroom next door. Strangely enough, my youngest daughter was my roommate.

Was trying to turn off my radio but it wouldn't turn off so I had to unplug it. Was also trying to clean my closet but didn't know what to do with all my clothes.
Old 10-06-2017, 07:14 AM
  # 152 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was with my family and we were target shooting. I had the dogs with me too. My grandsons were there too. We had to drive three separate vehicles to get to the target shooting place.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:33 PM
  # 153 (permalink)  

Dreamt... I can't remember my dream anymore. I can only remember how I felt when I woke up: terrified and sad!

Luckily I awoke next to my cat, purring calmly by my head.

Hope our next dreams are lovely!
Old 10-09-2017, 04:04 PM
  # 154 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I wake up every day next to my beloved dogs and that makes for a good start to the day. (my cats don't sleep on the bed)
Old 10-09-2017, 04:18 PM
  # 155 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by least View Post
I wake up every day next to my beloved dogs and that makes for a good start to the day. (my cats don't sleep on the bed)
, dear least.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:27 AM
  # 156 (permalink)  

Dreamt I was eating at a restaurant with my family and the table next to us had an accident and a girl's body was in flames. OMG, it was so terrifying. Then I woke up with my cat sleeping peacefully next to my head. That calmed me down fast. Glad my cat was there.
Old 10-15-2017, 07:29 PM
  # 157 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Haven't been able to remember the details of my strange dreams lately, but can remember during the dream, telling myself to be sure to remember the dream after waking up. But usually I can't. As soon as I sit up in bed, the memory of the dream is gone, wiped clean.

It's too bad, cause they've been very interesting recently.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:15 AM
  # 158 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was waiting in my house for my bf (the abusive one) to get out of prison. I was not eager to see him and had been glad he was gone. When he got home he tried to kiss me but I resisted, which made him mad. Then I got a phone call from my bank saying they were going to close my account. I used the phone call as a way to avoid him.

I hate it when I dream about this guy.
Old 10-18-2017, 09:24 AM
  # 159 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by least View Post
I was waiting in my house for my bf (the abusive one) to get out of prison. I was not eager to see him and had been glad he was gone. When he got home he tried to kiss me but I resisted, which made him mad. Then I got a phone call from my bank saying they were going to close my account. I used the phone call as a way to avoid him.

I hate it when I dream about this guy.
((((((least))))
Old 10-19-2017, 05:09 AM
  # 160 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
That's an especially rough one. I'm sorry least