Notices

bad dream reflects my mental state

Old 11-24-2018, 07:44 AM
  # 221 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was working at a nursing home and was trying to write my observations on the patients. Someone that worked there had brought in pot in big bags and hid it in their suitcase. I remember telling them to put it away.

My car wasn't working and I couldn't get home after my shift. No one would take me home and I was stuck there.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:37 AM
  # 222 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

My mother was working at ck's college and asked me to come up to help her. I went up there in such a hurry, I didn't pack anything; clothes, toiletries, nothing. I went to the dorm I had stayed in before (??) and found my key.

I found mom, working in the kitchen. I told her I had to go home to get my things and needed someone to drive me.

I was asking everyone if they could either take me home to get my stuff, or lend me money to go to town and get what I needed.

I remember asking if I could use the PA to ask the student body for help.

Mom was in her younger years but was still very forgetful.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:45 PM
  # 223 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was trying to help someone with their IV. It had come out and I was trying to put it back in.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:56 AM
  # 224 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was working at the factory, the same one that didn't pay me before. The factory was next to my house. I finished my job there and asked if I could work there again and the boss said I could work with the kids. I told him I didn't mind that but would prefer working in assembly.

He seemed hesitant and made excuses why I couldn't work in assembly.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:51 AM
  # 225 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt that my sister came to pick me up to go to my nephew's graduation and she had been drinking. I didn't want to get in the car with her and told her so.
Old 01-25-2019, 08:48 AM
  # 226 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Was in a hotel, Was trying to take a shower but kept forgetting to bring the supplies with me. My daughter was there and asked me how I got my hair so shiny. I had my suitcase with me and didn't have fresh clothes to put on after my shower.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:19 AM
  # 227 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was in an old house. Trying to find something. My kids were there, like they were when they were little. Woke up feeling anxious.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:20 PM
  # 228 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Was with my mom and dad, and my kids. That's odd because mom and dad divorced in 1968. I was looking for one of my high school yearbooks but couldn't find it.
Old 02-18-2019, 07:20 AM
  # 229 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was at my best friend's house. We were supposed to be cleaning the house. I was cleaning the sink, but it was already clean so I was just going thru the motions of cleaning it.

Her mom kept telling me how to do it. I told her it was already clean. She still told me to clean it. I felt frustrated.
Old 02-19-2019, 07:18 AM
  # 230 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was in a dormitory setting. In the shower and I kept yelling at the two men who came in, yelling at them to get out! My mom was there too. I remember the Flintstones music was playing.
Old 02-28-2019, 10:09 AM
  # 231 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was in a hotel. Ck was there. She was looking for something. I was trying to help her find it.
Old 03-19-2019, 06:24 AM
  # 232 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

An awful dream. I was with a group of people, including my abusive ex. We were on a bus going somewhere. We ended up in a house. I drank in my dream and blacked out. When I came to, I was afraid I'd been intimate with him. I had to use the bathroom but someone kept trying to come in while I was in there. Ex was acting like things were the same as when we'd been together. I kept trying to tell him that I didn't want his company.

While I was blacked out, I lost my things, but luckily a friend had kept my stuff together for me.

We ended up on the bus again and I told him not to call me. He acted surprised that he was being rejected.

I woke up grateful that it was just a dream and that I hadn't really drank or had sex with my abusive ex.
Old 03-19-2019, 09:00 PM
  # 233 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
That's a rough one least, I'm sorry, I hope you have a restful day.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:31 AM
  # 234 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt that the girls were little and I was trying to get them ready for school. They were not ready to go and were thwarting my attempts to get them ready. Their dad was there and wasn't being much help.

Every time I'd get one ready to go, another one would have taken her clothes off and was not ready. I kept telling them that I wouldn't be able to get them there on time. But they kept fooling around and not getting ready.

I was very frustrated and was yelling at them.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:49 AM
  # 235 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was working at the old factory. My kids were there. I got fired and was told to leave the building but protested that I had to get my stuff first to take it back to my house. I had a lot of stuff, like a bed, computer, and a dresser. I asked the girls to help me move the stuff.

I finally got my stuff in the van and was ready to take it home.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:03 AM
  # 236 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was trying to give my youngest a bath but she kept splashing water out of the tub. I remember wanting a cup of coffee when I was done bathing her.

Her older sister kept coming in the room and distracting her so it was hard to bathe her.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:37 AM
  # 237 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was in a room somewhere. Was trying to find something but no luck. I felt frustrated. I was aware that it was a dream.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:47 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was in an old house. I had a laptop, only it was round instead of rectangular. I was trying to contact someone. I was looking for something in the house. Then I was in a van, going somewhere. The van was like an RV. One of my kids was there and asked me what I was doing. I couldn't tell them cause I didn't know.
Old 04-14-2019, 08:26 AM
  # 239 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was in an apt with a sliding glass door. I was making giant greeting cards for my youngest daughter. I had scissors, a glue stick, and a sharp pencil, which I kept breaking.

Daughter was there, along with her dad. They wanted me to finish up cause they wanted to go somewhere. But I kept working on the cards.

One of the cards had a gaping hole in the middle but I used it anyway. I was smoking while I was working but daughter kept taking the ashtray away.

I kept opening the sliding glass door and going outside. I made sure to lock both doors so that no one could come in that way.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:14 AM
  # 240 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was in an old house with some other people. I was in the kitchen. There was all kinds of food to eat. I remember going into the bedroom so I could drink. I didn't want anyone to find out I was drinking.