Notices

bad dream reflects my mental state

Old 02-03-2024, 06:25 PM
  # 461 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt last night that the kids and I were living in a house that had another family living in the lower floor. We had cats and there was a hidden doorway that led to the downstairs home. We discovered that the people living downstairs had blocked off the entrance the cats used to use, but there was another entrance that we found that the cats came up out of the downstairs place.

Very strange dream.
Old 02-18-2024, 04:31 PM
  # 462 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Had an upsetting dream last night that two of my girls were living with me and were making a huge mess of the house we were in. Told them over and over to clean it up, but they didn't do it, just made more of a mess. Got very frustrated with them not cleaning up. Part of the dream was that they were in school and misbehaving in class and I couldn't make them behave.

Both girls were pre adolescent, and were very sassy, back talking me. Woke up frustrated over their disobedience and the mess they left for me to clean up... I felt like a bad mother, unable to get my kids to behave well and they didn't listen to me at all.
Old 02-19-2024, 01:24 PM
  # 463 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Question wth???

Really unusual dream last night, about sex/loving, which I rarely dream about. Was in an old house? factory? some large bldg. This man was interested in me, for love or just sex, don't know, but he pursued me and got my attention and we were being very 'loving'... Was such an odd dream cause I never think about that subject at all, and it just came up in my dream, just as natural as when I was young.
Old 02-23-2024, 10:35 AM
  # 464 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Horrible dream last night. Mk and I and my other kids (???) were somewhere, and we were fighting or arguing. We had been arguing a lot, but then when I said or did something, mk pulled out a gun and shot my kitten, killed it.

Woke up feeling very odd, disturbed, afraid.